Its all the OBC clips. And has amazing clips of

No One Mourns the Wicked
The Wizard and I
Dancing Through Life
Thank Goodness
Popular
One Short Day
Wonderfull

They are shots I have actually never seen before recorded. And ive seen alot of Wicked Videos

and the video goes on to have clips of other plays

On The Record
Little Shop of Horrors
Big River

http://www.denvercenter.org/uploads/photo_media/DCA2005seasonpreview.wmv

Updated On: 9/5/05 at 04:49 PM

DefyingEDCT Profile Photo
DefyingEDCT
#1re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 4:51pm

In the Video the clip of dancing through life. What is Kristin doing when she moves over to stage right, it looks like someone is giving her something or undoing something? Did anyone else catch that? Or maybe the costume came undone?
Because she keeps her hands behind her back than after Updated On: 9/5/05 at 04:51 PM

QueenAnne82 Profile Photo
QueenAnne82
#2re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 4:56pm

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Yea... I TOTALLY saw kristen do something. It's like someones handing her something.. or trying to hold her hand. She looks at the person a few times. Maybe she had a secret cruch in the ensemble?!?!?!

Man... why can't we all have awesome previews like that. All we got in Chicago is that stupid animated one with the flying monkies.

Everything in this room is *eat*able. Even I'm *eat*able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. ~Willy Wonka

It's TRUE! GET A FREE IPOD!!! It's really easy http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=15232098 Ask me any questions about it.

I love Ana Gasteyer and Chicago Theater!!!
Updated On: 9/5/05 at 04:56 PM

DefyingEDCT
#3re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 4:59pm

It looks like they were untieing something

BroadwayNYCGirl Profile Photo
BroadwayNYCGirl
#4re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:02pm

No, Kristin isn't handing anyone anything. As Glinda, she is very excited about Fiyero and has a huge crush on him. Her friend comes up and Ginda grabs her hands. As she turns around, her friend is prolly proding her in the back saying "He's right there! Fiyero is right in front of you!!!". She pushes her hands away without trying to be noticable. It's just some of the cute stuff you look for in Wicked.
Updated On: 9/5/05 at 05:02 PM

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#5re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:03pm

Press reel.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

BwayTheatre11
#6re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:03pm

It looks like she is just doing a little bit of acting with her best friend...she is extremely excited.

CCM '10!

nychick9876 Profile Photo
nychick9876
#7re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:06pm

hehe yeah i was wondering what Kristin was doing. but thanks for that link. its really cool!

sometimes i think my head is so big because it is so full of dreams- the elephant man

DefyingEDCT
#8re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:07pm

I dont think so because you can see seomthign white behind her back, and they dont do that in any other clips of Dancing Through Life and she usally has her hands beside her when dancing

sidneybruhl Profile Photo
sidneybruhl
#9re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:08pm

Thanks soooooo much for sharing this clip. As much as "Wicked" is a topic for discussion on this board, I've never seen these clips before.

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#10re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:09pm

I wish I could see Big River now!

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

BwayTheatre11
#11re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:09pm

Nope that is definitely some acting.

CCM '10!

forget regret <3 Profile Photo
forget regret <3
#12re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:11pm

thanks... that looks like a professional recording of the obc.

and BroadwayNYCGirl is right.

"forget regret <3, I love your post.....you give me hope for the next generation!" -Elphaba

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#13re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:14pm

Tyler Mynard is definitely in the On the Record clips... I had no idea he ever did that.

BSoBW2
#14re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:16pm

Kathy Dietch is that
?

DefyingEDCT
#15re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:18pm

BSoBW2

those are some mother fn scary eyes!!

BwayTheatre11
#16re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:27pm

Yes, Tyler AND Andy Karl did it.

CCM '10!

WickedJerseyGirl Profile Photo
WickedJerseyGirl
#17re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:31pm

It looked to me like she was having a wardrobe malfunction that she was unable to fix herself. She was trying to show a member of the company and they didn't see. That was just my reaction.

Idina: This is called a kielbasa! Pianist: It's called a 'KA-basa'... Idina: It's called a kabasa? Oh, a KIEL-basa's a sausage, isn't it? I CAN PLAY THAT TOO! HULLO!!

DefyingEDCT
#18re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:31pm

Thats what I thought it was. Because I saw NO excitement in her face at all that showed she was even remotely excited

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#19re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:38pm

just reminds me how much I LOVED LSOH.......and I've also never seen these Wicked clips as I didn't see the OBC......thanks, really shows the electricity that Kristin and Idina had

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

WickedJerseyGirl Profile Photo
WickedJerseyGirl
#20re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:38pm

Maybe not after watching again... I would have to see the next few seconds to know. It's probably just her being giddy.

Idina: This is called a kielbasa! Pianist: It's called a 'KA-basa'... Idina: It's called a kabasa? Oh, a KIEL-basa's a sausage, isn't it? I CAN PLAY THAT TOO! HULLO!!

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#21re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:43pm

Norbert got really fat for DRS. Kaitlin Hopkins needs to stop looking like Karen Ziemba. Who cares what Kristin was doing? Michael McElroy is hot.

Updated On: 9/5/05 at 05:43 PM

Act4ever Profile Photo
Act4ever
#22re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 5:46pm

just for future reference Defying... she moved stage left. Haha. I only caught that cause i was looking stage right and it happened left :-P. I think it was acting. That girl does play ther "best friend"

nice video, thanks!

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#23re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 6:00pm

That group choreography the ensemble does behing Elphaba and Glinda during ONE SHORT DAY never fails to crack me up.

Alix7272 Profile Photo
Alix7272
#24re: NEW AMAZING WICKED VIDEO .. and others.
Posted: 9/5/05 at 6:01pm

thanks.

for me, the video won't go past the middle of Big River. is anyone else having that problem?

No Child: http://www.epictheatrectr.org/
I Love You Because OCR: http://www.psclassics.com/cd_iloveyou.html

Videos