MUNKY Profile Photo
MUNKY
#0La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:31pm

http://flash.sonypictures.com/movies/rent/blog/movs/mark_high.mov

AHHHH!!! YEA!

"Now I may not have much, but I have more determination than any man you're likely to meet." - Big Fish
"Misdirection. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." - Swordfish

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:32pm

awwwwwwww, I love it! (And Adam jumping up and down? Ridiculous. Yes.)

A work of art is an invitation to love.

MUNKY Profile Photo
MUNKY
#2re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:34pm

That really made my day...been waiting. I need to go outside and jump up and down and scream.

"Now I may not have much, but I have more determination than any man you're likely to meet." - Big Fish
"Misdirection. What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." - Swordfish

gavrochegirl
#3re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:36pm

That was wonderbar! I loooooved it. re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!

What the puck?!

bwayfan3 Profile Photo
bwayfan3
#4re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:42pm

Only 2 more to go!

ikmbway
#5re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:45pm

So cool!! Can't wait for the last ones!!

kitkatt456 Profile Photo
kitkatt456
#6re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:52pm

Woohoo!! Now where's my Angel video??

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#7re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 6:56pm

Aw, it looks awesome! I wish it were longer, or more LVB footage as opposed to other shots. I mean, it is the longest number in the movie.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

nychick9876 Profile Photo
nychick9876
#8re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 7:05pm

yay! this made my evening!

sometimes i think my head is so big because it is so full of dreams- the elephant man

YankeesFan175
#9re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 7:09pm

awesome, but way too short and not enough mark!!! but ill take it over nothing. although i had my heart set on possibly seeing "halloween" on halloween re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!

Bob: "there is a chance, albeit a microscopic one, that our baby at some point in his or her formative years will get lodged in a tree" ~Related~

bwayfan3 Profile Photo
bwayfan3
#10re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 7:23pm

By the way, on IMDB there's lots of heated threads about the supposed cuts. Many people apparently saw a screening in Kansas City last night, some kind of college media convention.
Someone is claiming that Halloween is cut as well as the Goodbye love mark/roger fight (although some are saying this is preserved in dialogue.
I don't know the credibility of this stuff but...

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#11re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 7:26pm

Ugh, I just stumbled across those rumors on LJ. No wonder I hate it there. I'm about to unplug my ethernet cable until November 23rd just because I don't want to deal with all the hearsay bullsh*t.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

Born2cthelightsofbway Profile Photo
Born2cthelightsofbway
#12re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 7:30pm

Watching that made me so excited!!! Is the movie still opening for limited release on November 11th?

"You alone can make my song take flight, it's over now, the Music of the Night!!!!!"

One Song Glory
#13re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 7:32pm

Best thing that happened to me today.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

rose&lark
#14re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 7:38pm

That. Was. Hot. Loved the shots of Maureen in her kitty outfit and Mark walking on the table, loved his sound on "going MAD..." so raw and wonderful! This truly goes on the list of fabulous things today. Thanks for posting it, MUNKY :)

Q: What is the most weirdest or funniest thing a fan has asked you? Joe Flanigan, Stargate Atlantis: When a fan asked me for help with his grammar. I'm available.

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#15re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:14pm

How could Halloween and Goodbye Love be cut? It's on the soundtrack. I wouldn't trust that...

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

luvtheEmcee
#16re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:17pm

Everything that was recorded is on the soundtrack. There are things on the soundtrack that did not make it into the movie we'll see in theatres, but will be on the DVD as deleted scenes.

Halloween is not in the movie. Neither is the end of Goodbye Love, from when everyone says "I can't believe this is goodbye" on. It will go from there into What You Own.

Not that I trust IMDB, but my source is credible. re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!

Updated On: 10/28/05 at 08:17 PM

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#17re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:18pm

meh, too short re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#18re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:20pm

Was anybody else freaked out in the beginning when Anthony rode by on the bike and then was on the street with his camera.

oh and... WHAT IS THIS ABOUT HALLOWEEN BEING CUT!!!??????

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

luvtheEmcee
#19re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:21pm

Why does that freak you out? I guess he could've dropped the camera?

YankeesFan175
#20re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:22pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (in regards to halloween and goodbye love being cut out!)

Bob: "there is a chance, albeit a microscopic one, that our baby at some point in his or her formative years will get lodged in a tree" ~Related~

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#21re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:22pm

wait, no Halloween??

wha... but... i... they... CONFUSED?!?

when did this happen?

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#22re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!
Posted: 10/28/05 at 8:24pm

Em- He rides by and then is on the street in, what looks like, a continuous shot. Its like there were two Anthonys.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#23re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!

I have to say, from the beginning I thought Halloween would probably be one of the first song to get cut after the voicemails and tuneups
although it does provide a great deal of depth to the character of Mark, and is a beautiful haunting song, it does not really further the plot

ontheskyway
#24re: La Vie Boheme - MARK!!!

Wow, that makes me sad. I was really looking forward to Halloween being in the movie, as it is one of my favorites. At least we'll get to see it on the dvd though -- it'll be okay.

Emcee, do you happen to know why Hallowen and the last part of Goodbye Love were cut?
Updated On: 10/28/05 at 08:24 PM

Videos