News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ess2484

ess2484 Profile Photo
Member Name: ess2484
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Young Frankenstein - the musical
 Dec 29 2005, 09:08:34 AM
I think Leslie Kritzer should be Inga. She was hillarious in Trailer Park.

Christain Borle would be wonderful as Dr. Frankenstein. He blew me away in Spamalot.

re: Whatever Happened To Baby JUNE!: The Dainty June Story
 Dec 16 2005, 11:34:31 AM
Didn't she replace Ethel Merman in a show Sadie Thompson, I think?
Isn't that funny? I believe the show was in the 40's

re: 'Working' the musical?
 Jul 21 2005, 12:11:29 AM
THe newsboy number isn't in the show anymore. There is a main character sort of. I think his name is Mike.
re: And...Daniel Davis is working Again!
 Jul 9 2005, 12:23:05 PM
I AM DANIEL DAVIS.

jk

ENOUGH ALREADY. Stop arguing.

re: Riedel pans McGregor
 Jun 17 2005, 10:49:30 AM
I really liked the show when I saw it. It did happen to be the first production of the show that I saw. I was thoroughly entertained. It served its purpose for me. I disagree about the guy who sang "Sit Down Your Rockin The Boat". Maybe you caught him on a bad night. I do admit that Ewan's voice wasn't the best in the show but his acting was just fine.
re: Quick Question About Characters In 'Children Of Eden'...
 Jun 16 2005, 11:15:17 PM
I would be happy to be in the show again. I was a storyteller last time I was in it. The snake is a good part. You should be happy with that.
re: Blood Brothers
 Jun 16 2005, 11:08:00 PM
I agree. I think it might work in an off-bway house. Although I also agree that it would invite bad Liverpool accent.
Blood Brothers
 Jun 16 2005, 10:14:38 PM
I saw the current production in London. WHile I thought the material was really promising, I thought the production was cheesy and shoddy. I was wondering what people thought about the chances of a B-way revival. I know it was on B-way about 10 years ago.
re: Bat Boy: Inside Your Heart
 Jun 10 2005, 08:46:45 PM
Mine All Mine has the same gag last note. It's on the London cast recording for Bat Boy. It's a really good song; I listen to it all the time
re: Which 'Ragtime' Recording do you own?
 Jun 1 2005, 08:14:30 AM
you mean they're making another recording of Ragtime???!!!
re: what was your first broadway experience?
 Jun 1 2005, 08:00:21 AM
Fiddler On The Roof '91

My first show and the whole family went. I was about 6. I remember being scared of Fumisara flying around and my grandmother yelling at the old ladies behind us for complaining that I was moving around too much. HAHA memories.

re: Martin Guerre 96 cast recording
 Mar 21 2005, 09:39:10 AM
I have the 99 cast recording and I absolutly love the song Why. Especially when all three characters sing in counterpoint. It gives me chills. I would love to get the '96 recording. I also saw on the cast album database that there's a spanish cast recording. I'd be interested in getting that. Anyone know where one could get it??
re: Children of Eden- worth seeing????
 Dec 1 2004, 11:10:50 AM
I love the music so much. What a great score. I'd definitely go see it. My only problem with the show is the book. I wish they would tweak it just a bit.
Community Theatre in London????
 Sep 14 2004, 02:52:28 AM
I'm going to be living in London for a year starting Thursday. I was wondering if there is a thriving community theatre presence in London and if so is there a website that lists them and when their auditions are? A website much like njtheater.com. Thanks so much.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You