Norbert and Michelle

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#0Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:07pm

Is Norbert Leo Butz going out w/ Michelle Federer?
THere's a pic on Broadway.com where it says "Norbert and sweetheart Michelle" ...jw. :)
My friend and I thought that would be so cute because in Wicked, she was the only character not to go out w/ Fiyero!

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

Thesbijean
#1re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:08pm

Madame Morrible didn't...thank GOD!!!

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#2re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:09pm

....boq didn't either.

and YES, they are together...

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Lucifer
#3re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:11pm

you guys, norbie is married and has a kid...

~ "No, I don't want to hurt you... I only want to KILL!!!!" -Bat Boy

jjdude2000
#4re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:11pm

Norbert is divorced with two daughters.

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

GirlforTartaglia
#5re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:14pm

Sorry, I should've specified..female characters who were in the correct age range lol..and Broadway.com called her his sweetheart..So what's true? I know he has kids...but is he divorced? Or something?

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

jjdude2000
#6re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:18pm

2 kids, divorced...

What photo op was that in?

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#7re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:26pm

Yes, Norbert and Michelle are a couple. He is divorced.

Up In Won
#8re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:27pm

Norbet has two little girls. When I saw DRS, they came out with him, and they were wild! They were really finny, and total hams for the fans. Didn't know he was divorced though.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

GirlforTartaglia
#9re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:31pm

In the DRS Opening Night One..Or the Chitty Opening Night one..I forgot which..but they're together w/ that caption.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#10re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:33pm

I think it's the DRS photo. People made a big deal that they thought that caption was "outing" them or whatever, it was ridiculous.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#11re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:42pm

This is old news. It's been around for months.

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
Up In Won
#13re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 3:54pm

Wow. I just went and looked through a b unch of teh Photo Ops, and finally found the picture. They're cute together. There are some pictures of Norbert and Sherie from the day they I guess recorded the cast recording, and those are really amusing.

jjdude2000
#14re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 4:18pm

UIWon, which one??

Up In Won
#15re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 4:26pm

The Photo Op with Norbert and Michelle is teh DRS opening night one. The one for Norbert and Sherie being silly is 'Dirty Rotten Gets On Record', or something akin to that.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#16re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 4:49pm

Both times I saw DRS, Michelle came to the stage door after the show (guess right after she left Wicked for the night), and they came out together.

iluvtheatertrash
#17re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 5:13pm

Who cares?

Why is it our business?

I hate this garbage. It makes us out to be tabloid-grocery-aisle-junkies.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

GirlforTartaglia
#18re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 5:19pm

I was just wondering..It was cute..Fiyero and Nessa..:)

iluvtheatertrash
#19re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 5:20pm

Yeah, it is cute. I just... I don't know. I can't help but think that some of this stuff doesn't really matter. I try to ignore who's dating who and stuff like that and just really enjoy their amazing talent, you know?

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#20re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 7:28pm

Very cute pic, bu tI have to agree with iluvtheatertrash. Whose business is it but theirs?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Parks
#21re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 7:36pm

...YEAH!...?

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

#22re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 7:42pm

It's normal to be interested in someone's personal life as long as you don't become obssesed.

ashley0139
#23re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 7:51pm

Just thought I'd clear up that it's not ACTUALLY Fiyero and Nessa. Those were just their characters. re: Norbert and Michelle It's Michelle and Norbert.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

GirlforTartaglia
#24re: Norbert and Michelle
Posted: 5/13/05 at 9:48pm

Oh I know! lol.

I respect both of them so much, I was just wondering and I thought it was just, you know, neat.

Sorry to cause such a fuss over a question! :)

Videos