News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for newyorkwords

newyorkwords Profile Photo
Member Name: newyorkwords
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The Best Male Voice on Broadway
 Feb 11 2009, 10:17:12 PM
I completely disagree with John Barrowman. I think everything he sings sounds flat. Umm, I personally love Michael Cerveris, but I guess all around make voice must go to Norm Lewis.
re: Which Broadway performers have you seen in Law & Order?
 Feb 11 2009, 10:13:13 PM
Danny Rockett's on Law & Order right now. ( 2/11 )
re: Theatres you like
 Feb 11 2009, 10:07:03 PM
1 point for Studio 54!
re: CODY GREEN on Playing Riff in West Side Story
 Jan 29 2009, 02:46:31 PM
In larger publications, editors will ask writers/interviewers to ask specific questions. So next time you get all on top of a writer for asking "dumb questions," you may want to take that into account. Do you think David Letterman sits there and makes up his questions on the spot? Sure, some are organic, but blaming the interviewer and acting as if he is unable to interview because of a couple off questions is completely ridiculous.
re: Spring Awakening on the Price is Right?
 Jan 29 2009, 02:40:25 PM
Having been to a Price is Right taping, ( yes, yes! ) I know that the audience gets to ask Drew questions and give him gifts during the commercial break. When I was there, one woman read a three-page poem that she wrote. So maybe someone played/sang a song from Spring Awakening ?
re: Another PIVEN outburst
 Jan 29 2009, 02:38:50 PM
Uggg. Sounds like he thinks he's too good for Broadway. Well, his performance wasn't so great either! We don't want him!
re: Reasons to be pretty
 Jan 29 2009, 02:36:27 PM
man, I love Neil LaBute. Can't wait!!!
re: RENT video from U of Michigan. Amazing!
 Jan 19 2009, 02:06:41 PM
WOW. I thought it would be comparable to the Broadway Collins'. Not better! Holy crap.
re: Virgin Megastore Times Sq- 'Must Close Soon'
 Jan 15 2009, 12:25:29 PM
Forever 21, that makes SO much more sense.
re: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - THE VIDEO GAME (I wish this thread were a joke..
 Jan 15 2009, 11:45:39 AM
And a Tommy pinball game... now that I'd like to get my hands on, it actually makes sense.
re: Anyone recommend a reputable child agent for a 5 yr old?
 Jan 15 2009, 11:42:21 AM
Abrams Artists Agency is the best for kids, in my opinion. A little hard work never hurt anyone. Just don't let him get bratty.
re: Virgin Megastore Times Sq- 'Must Close Soon'
 Jan 15 2009, 11:40:31 AM
I'm surprised that Century 21 would want the space. Seems like tourists waiting around in the theater district would be much more apt to buy CDs and DVDs than 60% off winter coats...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You