pixeltracker

Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting- Page 10

Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting

beautywickedlover
#225Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/8/13 at 6:21pm

She needs to stop Tweeting and the press needs to stop bothering her and report everything she does.

Amanda Bynes Calls Barack and Michelle Obama "Ugly" on Twitter

beautywickedlover
#226Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/9/13 at 1:29pm

She is due in court for reckless endangerment charges.

Amanda Bynes due in court on reckless endangerment charges

beautywickedlover
#227Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/10/13 at 5:35pm

I can't believe I'm posting four times in a row, but let's see if this will really happen.

Amanda Bynes To Seek Treatment For Various Issues [Report]

beautywickedlover
#228Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/23/13 at 1:14pm

About time this happened. She is dangerous.

Amanda Bynes Placed on 72-Hour Mental Lockdown

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#229Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/23/13 at 1:29pm

I was going to set fire to a driveway tomorrow night but the bitch stole my thunder.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#230Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/23/13 at 1:43pm

Please. As if 72 hours will make any difference. She'll just get bored and do whatever she wants again.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

silversurfer2
#231Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 10:25am

True--She needs long term care. She's a Hot Mess.

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#232Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 10:28am

...on a cold plate, mmmkay! *snap*

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#233Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 2:05pm

She has gotten an extension of two weeks, and is showing signs of schizophrenia... not really surprising anyone.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#234Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 2:14pm

I'll be surprised if it's legitimately anything other than being immature and bored.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#235Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 2:28pm

Amanda Bynes Dog Was Burned In The Fire She Started On A Driveway

http://dlisted.com/2013/07/23/amanda-bynes-dog-was-burned-in-the-fire-she-started/

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 7/24/13 at 02:28 PM

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#236Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 2:32pm

I think mental illness is clearly involved.

Jordan Catalano
#237Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 3:18pm

Will Lohan star in the Lifetime movie?

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#238Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 4:42pm

I'm actually starting to feel bad for her. Mental illness is no laughing matter. I wonder what triggered it?

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#239Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/24/13 at 4:54pm

I definitely she has schizophrenia (she's certainly at the right age for onset), and I really hope she's able to get the help she needs.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

beautywickedlover
Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#241Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/25/13 at 12:42am

I'm actually starting to feel bad for her. Mental illness is no laughing matter. I wonder what triggered it?

Being a child actresses has to mess with your head. Pressure from the studios, parents, press, etc when you're not mature enough to handle it (and even some adults can't handle it). Add to that the fact that she risked losing the only life she knew because work dried up. Then throw Corey Feldman's claims that many child actors/actresses are sexually abused by superiors. That sounds like a trigger to me.

((I don't know how much there is to Corey's claims or if Amanda was abused. I'm just offering it up as possibility.))

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

beautywickedlover
#242Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/31/13 at 8:14pm

Nick Cannon wrote an open letter to her:

"Lately I have been hit with an onslaught of questions about someone I consider family, someone I watched grow up, and someone I genuinely feel is one of the most pleasant human beings I have had the pleasure of meeting, Amanda Bynes,” Cannon wrote. “The questions have ranged from, ‘Have you spoken to Amanda’ to ‘Are you working on her rap album.’ Sometimes I would answer in a playful humorous manner and sometimes I would brush it off as another pop culture topic that a reporter was trying to retrieve a sound bite for. But after recent events of Amanda being admitted under psychiatric care and reported as 5150, I see this as no laughing matter.”

While Cannon calls a career in entertainment “one of the best and easiest occupations to ever have,” he says “one must know how to navigate through the matrix or you may find yourself in a very dark hole.”

Before wrapping up his letter with some lyrics from Bill Withers’ “Lean on Me,” he addresses Bynes and offers help to his onetime co-star: So I say to my sister Amanda Bynes you’re not alone. I’m here for you. I understand. I care and I appreciate you, because that’s what family does and that’s what family is for.”

POPWATCH Amanda Bynes' breakdown 'no laughing matter,' Nick Cannon writes in open letter

AEA AGMA SM
#243Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 7/31/13 at 9:10pm

So how long before he is called ugly on Twitter?

NoName3 Profile Photo
NoName3
#244Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 8/2/13 at 10:26pm

According to the Daily Mail (I know, not the most reliable source), she asked the court to be released from the psychiatric facility but the judge refused after her doctors testified they are treating her for schizophrenia and will have a formal diagnosis within a few days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2383828/Amanda-Bynes-loses-bid-leave-forced-psychiatric-hold-doctors-confirm-treated-schizophrenia.html

She's afraid her parents will hurt her dog.

Updated On: 8/2/13 at 10:26 PM

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#245Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 8/2/13 at 11:40pm

The same dog she burned while starting a fire in someone's driveway?

http://dlisted.com/2013/07/23/amanda-bynes-dog-was-burned-in-the-fire-she-started/

If Amanda's Mom has the dog while she is in the hospital then her dog has been rescued!!

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

beautywickedlover
#246Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 8/9/13 at 1:43pm

A judge has declared her to be "gravely disabled" and her time in psychiatric hold has been extended for another 30 days.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2013/08/09/amanda-bynes-psychiatric-hold-extended/

Amanda's mother has temporarily taken over legal control of her well-being and finance. Amanda's doctor will still maintain authority over her treatment.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20724474,00.html

Updated On: 8/9/13 at 01:43 PM

dblue236
#247Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 8/9/13 at 2:45pm

I'm glad she's getting the help she needs, but I do wish the rest of the world, and the media, would just leave her alone. The attention only fuels the fire, and she is human, after all.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#248Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 8/9/13 at 2:51pm

I'm sure that she has no access to the media right now -- which for a multitude of reasons is good.

I wish her well. Sadly, as I'm sure some of you know, schizophrenia is frightening battle and one that seldom stays under control. We will likely continue to hear stories of strange behavior when/if she goes off her meds.

A horrible way to live. I have a cousin that has schizophrenia, and it's been horrible for everyone. He's had problems since he was 19, diagnosed at 23. He's 60 now and we often don't know where he is or how he survives. Then he'll show up and find his way to rehab and balance out.....then it goes out the window. Very sad. His lovely mum is still with us, and it weighs on her heavily.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.
Updated On: 8/9/13 at 02:51 PM

Jordan Catalano
#249Amanda Bynes Retiring from acting
Posted: 8/9/13 at 3:00pm

It's not much fun anymore now that she's really sick and not just batshlt crazy.

Videos