pixeltracker

Who do you believe killed JFK?- Page 11

Who do you believe killed JFK?

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#250Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 7:29am

You guys should really be ashamed of yourself. Using the mentally ill as an insult because you can't debate fairly. I would think being part of a culture that is oppressed and been bulied would know better but I guess that's human nature. The oppressed becames the oppressers. Kind of how I was mocked for my accent when I first came here by those who were looked down on by others.

You should listen to Same Love ....by Macklemore.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#251Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 7:45am

"I believe several pieces, including that suit and JFK's suit from that day, are available for private viewing in the archive with personal permission from a specified Kennedy family member and will not be made available for public view for (I believe) 40 more years."

I just read an interesting article about Jackie's suit (I'll try and find a link to it) The article said the suit was given to the national archive by Jackie's mother in a box with a note saying simply, "Jackie's suit from 11/23/63" or words to that effect. It remains there under the control of Caroline. She has stipulated that it be kept under wraps until 2103 (140 years from the assassination) It's in a box in acid free paper in a room that maintains the temp between 65° and 68°F. The air in the room is changed three times a day.

The hat is missing. No one knows where it is...hmmm

edited to add link...
JACKIE'S SUIT

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Updated On: 11/26/13 at 07:45 AM

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#252Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 9:59am

You guys should really be ashamed of yourself. Using the mentally ill as an insult because you can't debate fairly. I would think being part of a culture that is oppressed and been bulied would know better but I guess that's human nature. The oppressed becames the oppressers. Kind of how I was mocked for my accent when I first came here by those who were looked down on by others.

You should listen to Same Love ....by Macklemore.

I meant no insult. The opposite, in fact. I do not find it insulting to be mentally ill. Apparently, you do, since you took it as such. Your posts strongly indicate you see things that aren't there. Perhaps you should consider seeing, someone?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#253Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 11:21am

Your posts strongly indicate you see things that aren't there.

JohnBoy--again, excellently put. All during the discussion, the Poster-in-question kept responding to me as if I were defending the Warren Commission in totality, when, in fact, I never mentioned the Commission except to say that Philip Shenon's book seemed to say that the report was flawed but the conclusion remains true.

Yet the Poster-in-question kept saying things like "I can't believe you are defending the Warren Commission!"

Now there are some people who set out to trap you in arguments: i.e., if you agree with me that A is untrue then--see!--you agree that B, C, D and the rest of the alphabet are untrue.

But that didn't seem to be what was going on here. The Poster-in-question seems to be unable to differentiate or make distinctions or comprehend what other people are saying.

Is there a name for that cognitive deficiency?

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#254Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 3:39pm

I agree with Jackie. Makes the most sense.. a coup d'état, in his homestate...

Jackie Kennedy believed Lyndon B Johnson was behind the 1963 assassination of her husband President John F Kennedy.

In the sensational tapes recorded by the First Lady months after the President’s death, broadcast by ABC, Kennedy revealed her belief that Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons orchestrated the murder of her husband by gunman Lee Harvey Oswald.

Kennedy, who later became Jackie Onassis, claimed that the Dallas murder was part of a larger conspiracy to allow Johnson to become American President in his own right.

Johnson, who served as a member of Congress, completed Kennedy’s term after the assassination and went on to be elected president.

Leading historian Arthur Schlesinger Jnr recorded the tapes with Jackie Kennedy within months of her husband’s death.

They have been stored in a sealed vault at the Kennedy Library in Boston after orders from Mrs Kennedy that they would remain secret for 50 years after her death.

Years after her mother died from cancer, daughter Caroline has opted to release the tapes early.

She has entered an agreement with the ABC network in the States who will air the tapes after agreeing to cancel their Kennedys drama series which upset Caroline and the Kennedy family.

Noted Kennedy family historian and author Edward Klein said: “Jackie regarded the pretty young things in the White House as superficial flings for Jack. She did retaliate by having her own affairs.

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Jackie-Kennedy-blamed-Lyndon-B-Johnson-for-JFK-Murder-127220093.html#ixzz2lmnpOB6Q
Follow us: @IrishCentral on Twitter | IrishCentral on Facebook

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 11/26/13 at 03:39 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#255Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 3:43pm

"I have seen all of the matters in the archives. If I became president of the United States, I would not reopen the Warren Commission Report. I stand by the Warren Commission Report."

ROBERT F. KENNEDY
March 25, 1968

Updated On: 11/26/13 at 03:43 PM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#256Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 3:45pm

Leading historian Arthur Schlesinger Jnr recorded the tapes with Jackie Kennedy within months of her husband’s death.

Liza's Headband
#257Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 3:49pm

"The hat is missing. No one knows where it is...hmmm "

From KERA News:

'The secret service agent who climbed onto the back of the limousine to protect the first lady said he gave it to Mary Gallagher, Kennedy’s personal secretary. Gallagher refused to discuss the hat’s whereabouts with the Times. Just like many things regarding the Kennedy assassination, it remains a mystery.'

My best guess is that Mary Gallagher kept it or eventually got it to Jackie, or her family, as something they could privately hold onto. Maybe not. Maybe it really is gone.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#258Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 4:16pm

Jackie never said that.

Before the tapes of Jackie's conversations with Arthur Schlesinger were released, tabloid accounts appeared, saying that the tapes would reveal that Jackie believed that LBJ and a "cabal of Texas tycoons" had her husband assassinated.

ABC denied the tabloid reports. Caroline Kennedy, who was releasing the tapes, didn't even acknowledge the ridiculous assertion.

A few weeks later, the tapes were released, the book was released, the ABC 20/20 special appeared.

No mention of LBJ ordering a hit on JFK.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#259Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 4:22pm

According to ABC she did...

ABC executives have confirmed that the revelations in the tapes are ‘explosive’ with Jackie Kennedy allegedly blaming President Lyndon Johnson for the death of JFK

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Jackie-Kennedy-blamed-Lyndon-B-Johnson-for-JFK-Murder-127220093.html#ixzz2lmy3q0jc
Follow us: @IrishCentral on Twitter | IrishCentral on Facebook

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#260Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 4:40pm

That Daily Mail report was discredited. You'll notice it came out before the ABC special and the tapes were even released.

Those "ABC executives"? Figments of some sleazy reporter's imagination.

They never existed.

There was nothing on the 20/20 broadcast about it.

There was nothing in the tapes about that.

And there is nothing in Caroline's book about that. (I have it right in front of me right now.)

Don't believe everything you Google, kiddo.

You'll end up posting LIES and MADE-UP SH*T on Internet chat boards, and you'll end up with people thinking you're nothing but a low-life SH*T-stirring troll.

Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy

Updated On: 11/26/13 at 04:40 PM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#261Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 4:42pm

OK Joey, i think you may be right that Maybe she didnt say it. and since it didnt come out, at least yet, its unfair to say she did.

I still think though President Johnson is a Prime Suspect.

Gothampc
#262Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 5:19pm

Kristin Shepard did it.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#263Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 6:10pm

I'm convinced that P.L. Travers paid Oswald to kill JFK.

He loved to listen to CAMELOT with Julie Andrews Hhmmmmm
Julie Andrews was making MARY POPPINS for Disney in November 1963 Hhmmmmm
P.L. Travers hated what Disney was doing with her character Hhmmmmm
P.L. Travers hated people who loved Julie Andrews Hhmmmmm
P.L. Travers' middle name was Lyndon, same as the Vice President's first name Hhmmmm
Kennedy lived in London while P.L. Travers lived there Hhmmmm
P.L. Travers was on staff at Harvard and Kennedy attended Harvard Hhmmmmm

I don't believe in coincidences!

Updated On: 11/26/13 at 06:10 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#264Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 6:21pm

Mary Poppins's secret weapon:

FindingNamo
#265Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 6:38pm

OMG the umbrella man on Dealey Plaza was Julie Andrews? Call Oily Stone!

How many more times will this troll get it from the bug zapper before it stops trolling these threads?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#266Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 7:55pm

And then there's this...
Claim: Unearthed JFK film shows 2nd gunman

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#267Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 10:58pm

I am not even sure I would find the work of World Net Daily and Jerome Corsi fit to pick up dog crap. Shameless website, even more shameless human being of the Alex Jones order.

Updated On: 11/26/13 at 10:58 PM

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
Liza's Headband
#269Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 11:16pm

strummer, thewrap.com is a reputable site. That is what that website is pulling its story from. FYI.

FindingNamo
#270Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 11:22pm

Red flags:

Stephen Bowen, a highly successful real-estate entrepreneur in Texas has acquired the never-before-screened JFK assassination video and is shopping it.

Bowen is now a principal in Hollywood-based Waterstone Entertainment, an independent motion picture financing and production company.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#271Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 11:41pm

Not to mention that even if there were a film with someone with a gun on the grassy knoll (it's Texas, a lot of people have guns), JFK's injuries are only consistent with 3 shots fired from, exactly, where Oswald was. So, it's of zero consequence. Besides, there is NO film of someone with a gun on the grassy knoll.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#272Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/26/13 at 11:53pm

Magneto was on the grassy knoll, armed with only his mutant powers.

(Seriously, I love the X-men movies and their advertising, but isn't this "conspiracy" a little tacky, especially since it has come out since the anniversary Friday?)

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#273Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 12:40am

This story is bogus.

While TheWrap.com admitted its staff had not viewed the video, the published report quoted two unnamed individuals who have described portions of it as a challenge to the Warren Commission’s conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin.

“You can see a guy in the bushes with a gun,” one of the unnamed sources told TheWrap.com. “It looks like real footage, though I am not an expert.”

If you believe this, I feel sorry for you.

Oh, and Jerome Corsi is not only the author of Who Really Killed Kennedy?--he is also the author of Where Is the Birth Certificate?

Liza's Headband
#274Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 1:24am

oh, I'm sure it is PJ. I agree. I'm sure the story is more than bogus. But TheWrap.com is a reputable site for what it's worth. That's all I'm saying.

Videos