pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 141

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3500It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/16/14 at 12:47pm

Oooh! Sauerbraten mit rotkohl! Danke!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3501It's Thursday, Folks!
Posted: 10/17/14 at 1:15am

Ach du lieber Lebensmittel...

Mit Knödel!

Actually, I think the peri-peri chicken wings are more likely tonight.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3502FLIGHTY Friday!
Posted: 10/17/14 at 8:25am

12 minutes into How To Get Away With Murder, I was asleep in the recliner. Woke up during the news, locked up and went to bed. So glad it's almost the weekend!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3503FLIGHTY Friday!
Posted: 10/17/14 at 10:02am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3504FLIGHTY Friday!
Posted: 10/17/14 at 11:02am

TGIF!

(I can't get used to the re-formatted 'reply' link)

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3505FLIGHTY Friday!
Posted: 10/17/14 at 4:48pm

Same here - I keep going to the right and wondering where it is.

Happy Friday Adults!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3506FLIGHTY Friday!
Posted: 10/17/14 at 5:53pm

Ditto, Addy!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#3507FLIGHTY Friday!
Posted: 10/17/14 at 7:04pm

Hiya!

Difficult to take a sick day when one works from home. I think it's more "Ive been running myself ragged" than actually sick, though there are quite a few folks around here that are ill. Hope it won't last.

Today is also date night with jS.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3508Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 7:46am

Morning peeps! It's Monday once again and all I want to be is in bed! The only good news is my boss called out "sick" again today.

Tinky, you're better off without him! He's been cheating on you all this time!
http://www.people.com/article/matthew-morrison-marries-renee-puente

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Updated On: 10/20/14 at 07:46 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3509Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 9:53am

Mornin'

Tink has a better option now anyway, and in my book, way hotter.

Excellent production of my short play this weekend at the Warner International Playwrights Festival. It was filmed, so I'm looking forward to receiving my copy.

YouWantitWhen????
#3510Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 9:53am

Happy Monday Adults!

Broadwayboobs
#3511Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 9:59am

Excellent Deet!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#3512Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 10:05am

Yay Deet!

Bluemoon
#3513Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 10:53am

Triple yay for Deet! It will be interesting to see this early version and then the later Seattle version.

'Morning! Glad this is the last day my boss will be out. I could use some help around here!

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#3514Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 12:21pm

Twice in less than a week!

It's a different play, Moony. Miserable Monday Can't wait to see deet tomorrow and have him see the play at this stage.

Even though I as sick, it was a great weekend. Closed two shows (for for each company), the last one to a sold-out house. Saw Kinky Boots last night and just loved it. Tonight we head to the Gregory Awards - Seattle's Tonys.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Bluemoon
#3515Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 1:08pm

Oh. Right.

Nevermind.

brdlwyr
#3516Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 2:20pm

DD - that is fun! The Jeff's were last week here.

Back from a Disney wedding - not bad - weather was perfect - excellent time with Mrs' Brd's siblings and cousin.

C19 here for one more night - she has her BF and a few friends from college with her.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3517Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 4:32pm

DD, I can't wait, either!

I hope you'll be happy. Miserable Monday

Updated On: 10/20/14 at 04:32 PM

Broadwayboobs
#3518Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 5:38pm

Miserable Monday

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#3519Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 6:33pm

Had a nice dinner & wine. Tomorrow I fast for my roto rooter (colonoscopy) on Wednesday. The nice thing about Wednesday is you get the most peaceful sleep you ever had when they put you under.

Poster Emeritus

YouWantitWhen????
#3520Miserable Monday
Posted: 10/20/14 at 10:02pm

I have no idea how to respond to the your post, so I will just say enjoy your nap.

Broadwayboobs
#3521Teaser Tuesday
Posted: 10/21/14 at 7:10am

Morning peeps! Another day without the boss. I wonder if he'll show up at all this week?

Bluemoon
#3522Teaser Tuesday
Posted: 10/21/14 at 7:40am

'Morning!

My boss did show up, but I'm delighted! She's my right and left hand and she's been missed.

Broadwayboobs
#3523Teaser Tuesday
Posted: 10/21/14 at 7:42am

Congrats Moony! It seems mine staying away gives my angina a nice rest.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3524Teaser Tuesday
Posted: 10/21/14 at 7:44am

I see the Reply to message is back on the right side, but it's still gets miniscule, the lower on the page I get. When I say I can't even write that tiny, that's how teeny the wording is. I just about make out a reddish blob. WTH?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos