pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 183

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4550Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 9:10am

So will we once he's fully recovered from his surgery.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4551Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 9:19am

It was mutual and we parted on good terms (well as good of terms as you can in that situation) but still sucky. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chilly oh well, to the next adventure I go.....

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4552Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 11:12am

What a beautiful day.

A day filled with so many memories. And yet a reminder to live fully in the present.

Boobs, love counting down the days for a great trip!
Somms, how are you feeling?
Moony, hope your days are a little more settled!
Tink, sorry about the disappointment. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chilly
Deet, hope Max is feeling better and better.
Girly, hope the unpacking is a little easier than packing up was.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4553Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 12:21pm

*the cows in red white and blue,bring in lemonade*

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4554Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 7:00pm

It's a beautiful Spring day here. I am at home with the builders who are installing kitchen cabinetry. Very exciting to see it all take shape. Can't wait to get back to cooking. There are so many gorgeous recipes to try or to revisit.

Harris, you always have the best lemonade.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4555Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/12/12 at 7:24am

It's a beautiful early Fall day here, hep.

Good morning, adults.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4556Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/12/12 at 7:29am

Happy Hump day peeps! I hope everyone has a lovely day. This site is giving me too many problems. See ya lata !

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4557Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/12/12 at 7:46am

Hilo.

So tired. Slept fitfully last night.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4558Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/12/12 at 8:03am

From the looks of the board, it's going to be one of those days...

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4559Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/12/12 at 8:03am

Good morning. I didn't sleep as crappily as Mon night, but still pretty bad. Adult nap time hour?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Bluemoon
#4560Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/12/12 at 9:43am

I slept well, but I'll keep that to myserlf.

This site needs a theme song: "SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM"

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4561Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/12/12 at 1:40pm

Lunch fly-by hi.

Broadwayboobs
#4562Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 7:21am

Morning peeps. Today is my Friday. I'm off tomorrow to spend some time with the guy from Germany before I bring him to the airport. I'm gonna miss the little bugger.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4563Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 7:23am

Bitch. Bastard. (I've been giggling at Girly's FB page)

We were very preoccupied yesterday! Mee included, of course.

Broadwayboobs
#4564Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 7:35am

That was RobbO's birthday cake I had made for him one year Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Crisp

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4565Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 7:37am

Morning. A friend who lives in Louisiana now was bemoaning not being able to find cannoli cake out there anywhere. She's Italian, so why doesn't she just make her own?! Anyway, I told her about that cake, and then had to post the picture to her page. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Crisp

ETA: It was a double whammy, because the rainbow cookies along the outside of it are her favorite cookie.

ETA2: That's what she gets for leaving Long Island and moving to Louisiana.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 9/13/12 at 07:37 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4566Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 7:50am

Holla!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4567Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 8:00am

Good morning, my dears.

Spent 2.5 hours at the eye dr with mom last night. Silly woman lets things go for so long - now she has two large cataracts and needs surgery. So she can barely see and definitely no driving for a few weeks until it can all happen. Somehow I see a lot of annoyance for the daughter in the upcoming weeks. *sigh* oh well.

It's thursday!

Bluemoon
#4568Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 8:01am

Girly - they sell them in New Orleans where there's a sizable Italian population (left over from the "longshore" days).

Holla for a dolla, SOMMS!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4569Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 8:03am

Tink, your mother is my age. She is NOT allowed to have cataracts. Le sigh.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4570Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 8:10am

well, the dr thinks they are a side effect of the large amounts of Prednisone she takes daily for her COPD, so you should be safe there!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4571Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 8:55am

G'morning!

Lingering effects of yesterday's migraine are not exactly conducive to getting all I need to get done before class this afternoon.

Too early in the semester to cancel, too poor to quit.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 9/13/12 at 08:55 AM

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4572Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 8:58am

...I was up all night with some stomach thing that came out-of-the-blue.
Can't keep anything down, and am exhausted from lack of sleep.

So, I pulled the plug on today and am staying home. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Crisp

Hope the rest of you have a better day!

(Deet, take care post-migraine. Ouch)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4573Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 8:59am

At least the chair of my department has a sense of humor:
"Bad Little Children's Books"

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4574Can the Adults Please Smoke? Crisp
Posted: 9/13/12 at 9:04am

Ha ha ha ha ha! Polly Paints a Penis!

Videos