Posted: 3/12/14 at 9:45am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPzn3K89czY

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#27New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/12/14 at 9:51am

You're the best!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#28New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/12/14 at 9:55am

lol, thanks but what about Freddie? Did you ever look at his resume? wow.

Broadwayboobs
#29New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/12/14 at 9:59am

and for those of you who might have miss this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSoGqn8RK9s

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#30New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/12/14 at 10:16am

Monday's episode was one of my favorite. Outstanding performances from Highmore and Farmiga, as usual.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#31New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/12/14 at 11:51pm

Bates Motel is moving to Mondays at 10pm

Link

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#32New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/13/14 at 3:40am

They're forcing me to choose between them and Teen Wolf? Ugh...

Broadwayboobs
#33New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/13/14 at 9:24am

New Bates Motel

How cute was Norman when he was called Charlie?

Broadwayboobs
#34New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/13/14 at 9:30am

New Bates Motel

Remember him in Finding Neverland? Loved him and this movie!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#35New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/13/14 at 9:54am

He still makes that face!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#36New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/17/14 at 9:51pm

bumping this for tonight!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#37New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/17/14 at 11:04pm

I had a feeling that's who Norma's brother was.

and I loved the look on Norman's face when the guy put his hand on his thigh. Priceless!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#38New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/17/14 at 11:11pm

I remember reading somewhere before the season started that Norma's brother was also Norman's father. Regardless, next week's episode should be fascinating.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

pli1018
#39New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/17/14 at 11:22pm

Another great episode-this show rarely fails me.

But can we take a [shallow] moment to remember Michael Vartan's old, beautiful face? My jaw dropped when he showed up at that party. What happened to the dashingly handsome man from Alias?!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#40New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/18/14 at 8:15pm

The casting director deserves accolades for the casting of Caleb! I knew who he was from the first moment I saw him! Facial features and inflection.... PERFECT!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#41New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/19/14 at 12:00am

I'm kinda bummed that they're not going to be doing South Pacific now...

Broadwayboobs
#42New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/19/14 at 7:35am

I hoped they'd cast her in South Pacific. New Bates Motel What an episode! Now the distance between Dylan and her makes sense.

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#43New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/19/14 at 9:27am

Kenny Johnson is already fantastic as Caleb. Uncomfortable and totally believable.

Broadwayboobs
#44New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/19/14 at 10:26am

He certainly creeped me out.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#45New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/24/14 at 10:39pm

haha, nerd Norman just told her to keep two hands on the wheel at all times! lol!

WOW. Ok, they're finally getting around to answering questions about Psycho~

Updated On: 3/24/14 at 10:39 PM

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#46New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/25/14 at 10:43pm

how is nobody talking about last night's episode!?!?! WTF!?!?!

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Sutton Ross
#47New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/25/14 at 10:59pm

It was wonderful, this episode, especially, with all the beautiful scenery reminded me of Twin Peaks, a series I discovered on Netflix just this past summer.

I don't know but I believe Caleb when he said "it wasn't like that" when Dylan questioned him about raping his sister. There is something weirdly genuine about him. The interaction at the end when he kicked the **** out of Norman was so crazy, and the direction in that scene was fantastic. I hope he shows up again.

There is something weird about her friend, Christine. She seems kind of obsessed with Norma, so I have no idea where that is going. The Norma/Norman scenes were so uncomfortable and icky, which is exactly how they intended it. I love this show.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#48New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/25/14 at 11:07pm

yes, Christine's an interesting character. It seems like Norma will get roped into the pot business somehow by her new boyfriend, which could possibly put her in a place to stop the bypass. this show is so well put together - direction, acting, writing, etc. - I sometimes will re-watch an episode in case I missed some details.

Sutton Ross
#49New Bates Motel
Posted: 3/25/14 at 11:14pm

Yeah, it's the only show I watch twice, just in case I missed anything. It's a near perfect show, and I look forward to it every week. I just wish they would have a 13 episode season instead of just 10. Like Game of Thrones, it's just not enough.

The drug storyline either needs to perk up quickly or find a way to intersect with the main plot, or else it’s always going to be a boring sideshow.

I do have one question. What was on fire that the Sheriff was called to? Was that the marijuana package and distribution site? Updated On: 3/25/14 at 11:14 PM

Videos