pixeltracker

Welcome back, The Comeback!- Page 4

Welcome back, The Comeback!

J_Jammer Profile Photo
J_Jammer
#75Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 2:19pm

That's why you're a drone. You have no idea what was written, only what you assume. Which is the worst. Which is funny cause you think that by posting anything that mocks me it'll phase me. It's so predictable. Like a script.

Nothing you've posted or will post will affect me as much as i have affected you. And it's not because I did anything to you. It's cause you are weak and allow the presence of someone who isn't part of your circle bother you so.

FindingNamo
#76Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 2:20pm

You're like the dumbest Ayn Rand fan ever.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

J_Jammer Profile Photo
J_Jammer
#77Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 2:26pm

You try.

And you continue to fail.

FindingNamo
#78Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 2:28pm

Like Facepaint Fridays Fail?

SmokeyLady Profile Photo
SmokeyLady
#79Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 2:57pm

Is "it" gone? I am not sure.

FindingNamo
#80Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:06pm

Fingers crossed. Meanwhile, let's get back to The Comeback.

I wonder which Emmy parties Val and Mark went to?

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#81Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:35pm

I need to catch up and binge watch this show soon.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#82Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/21/15 at 3:37pm

I FINALLY caught up with this (I had watched the first three episodes of season 2, but then fell behind due to school/work.)

Beyond brilliant. As others have said, I hope we do get to see Valerie again, despite the ratings (maybe they could do a 7up type thing and check in with her every 9 years :P ) but even if I don't, the ending was perfect. Seriously--it could have gone so wrongly--certainly co-creator and co-headwriter Michael Patrick King has proven with his final years, and the movies, of Sex and the City he sometimes fails to get what made his shows work in the first place--but...

After watching the finale I did my usual thing (sorry Namo,) and looked up various reviews. Nearly all are glowing, but a few seemed to feel the "happy ending" was a betrayal to the series' tone. I don't believe so at all--and it would have been uneedingly mean spirited to end on a downer for Valerie. The show is filled with uncomfortable moments--often due Valerie or at her expense, but it's always managed to not cross that completely cynical/mean spirited line it easily could have. I admit it was kinda hard seeing Jane becoming one of the show's true monsters--but it felt realistic.

Several reviews commented that Kalen Lutz' character only was going after Valerie in the finale because he saw she had cameras and was a fame whore. I didn't read it that way *at all*--yet that seems to be the general online consensus. Maybe I'm ust naive?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#83Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/22/15 at 1:54am

Is Web Therapy equally brilliant?!

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#84Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 1/22/15 at 3:16am

No. But it is good. It's far less layered--think of it as a sketch version with Valerie's less sympathetic twin. I admit it's not a "can't miss" show for me, but I enjoy it when I catch it.

east side story Profile Photo
east side story
HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#86Welcome back, The Comeback!
Posted: 4/25/15 at 11:10pm

I have mixed feelings.  Of course, I'll happily watch another season of Kudrow's brilliance, but that last episode was so perfect.  It felt like a series finale, not just a season finale.  

Videos