pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*- Page 4

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#75RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 12:51am

RoXy was by far the worst and should have gotten The Chop.

Phi Phi is a rancid C word.

Alaska is an absolute STAR.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#76RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 1:02am

That bitch coming out as a real life Lil' Poundcake was the greatest thing in the history of RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE. 

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#77RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 3:02am

Now THAT was a good episode!!! I literally watched the end with my hand over my mouth. I really enjoyed Alyssa. If she had to go, I am just glad it wasn't Phi Phi that sent her. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#78RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 9:17am

They played the sound of Rupaul laughing wildly during Phi Phi's Showsquirrels performance, but I didn't think it was very funny. It may have just been editing, although Rupaul did put her in the Top 2...

Of course, none of the skits was written very well, meaning laurels went to the queens who merely made the biggest faces and gestures - in an attempt, I suppose, to force come kind of comedy out of an unfunny script. Rupaul really needs to find better writers for the songs and skits.

Alyssa's camera dress was absolutely brilliant; Roxxy was clearly the lowest of the low, but obviously Alaska still sees her as part of her group.

Updated On: 9/16/16 at 09:17 AM

TotallyEffed
#79RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 9:42am

When Alaska came out in that black tent hood thing, I thought she was going to reveal herself as Bernadette as The Witch after transformation. When she revealed Lil Pound Cake I LITERALLY screamed.

And her Baby JJ was sheer brilliance.

JerseyGirl2
#80RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 9:55am

I assume it's the reason they showed it, but Alaska certainly wasn't going to send her best Judy home after borrowing her dress to wear for the lip-sync. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

TotallyEffed
#81RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 10:01am

I can't help but think that Alaska knows there is no way RoXy is taking that crown. Alyssa is a fan favorite and one of the most popular queens. Maybe Alaska saw this as the perfect opportunity to chop some true competition.

Jordan Catalano
#82RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 10:25am

So Alyssa has to be the one coming back next week. I won't accept anything else. Lol

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#83RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 11:06am

The mirror reveal was brilliant, though. And just after Phi Phi was talking about Alyssa! Ru and WoW know how to create drama.

And speaking of creating drama: Phi Phi is doing it all on her own on social media. Has anyone been following her long meltdown over editing? The producers have even fired back by showing unedited clips that put the lie to claims she's made. Even Ru's gotten in on it today by deploying a shady tweet.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#84RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 11:16am

Two tweets lol. Milli Vanilli and Jessica Rabbit. I love it. 

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#85RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 11:18am

I genuinely think Phi Phi may be unwell.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#86RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 11:20am

He's a narcissistic ass. Something about him not being in drag for all the press the queens did for this season also pissed me off. The whole "me being in boy clothes is rebvolutionary!" No, bitch. It's not. It borders on disrespectful. 

JerseyGirl2
#87RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 12:23pm

According to him it's because 1, he wants people to get to know him as Jeremi, and 2, because he gets town apart when he shows up in drag. I mean, it's not like the others don't have it just as bad. Does he think he's Ru now? Ru doesn't have to dress if he doesn't want to. His stripes are earned. Phi Phi has a lot to prove. 

And it's to brilliant to not post, even though it has been mentioned. 

Updated On: 9/16/16 at 12:23 PM

Jordan Catalano
#88RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 12:30pm

Exactly. That's what I mean about the narcissism. And even all of his "I might not do drag anymore" which is just A passive aggressive way of begging people to ask him to keep at it. It's pathetic and depressing.

Jordan Catalano
#89RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 3:04pm

Oh, DAMN. Phi Phi just tweeted he's not attending the reunion because the show (including Ru) don't have the best intentions for him. LOLOLOLOLOL

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#90RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 3:09pm

Isn't that giving away that he's not a contender for the top prize - i.e., eliminated soon-ish?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#91RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 3:14pm

Announcing her as a contestant gave that away.

TotallyEffed
#92RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 3:52pm

Face crack of the millennium.

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#93RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 5:41pm

As much as I don't like RoXy for how she treated Jinkx, I think I'm understanding her a bit more. She may have a learning disability which is why she has a very difficult time with the challenges that require her to learn a script. This might also lower her self esteem which is why she overcompensates with "the strongest defense is a good offense " attitude.  Feel sorry for her. That said, she was clearly the worst in the challenge and Alaska's fake tears were laughable. Alaska is holding tight with her alliance, not eliminating he weakest. 

TotallyEffed
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#95RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/16/16 at 9:58pm

RoXy cannot act to save her life, but it was sad to see how easily Phi Phi got into her head yet again. The last bit showing the girls back from the elimination and the mirror reveal has got to be one of the most inspired reality TV moments ever. I mean, to create a twist like that within the context of a reality show is genius. My mind was completely blown away by their ability to craft an actual plot twist like that.

And whoa Phi Phi's meltdown on Twitter is insane. I just cannot imagine why she would turn on RuPaul, who has proven to be fiercely loyal to her queens regardless of how they are portrayed on the actual show. I do think people go way too far on social media with the dead threats and telling her she should starve on the streets. She's a nasty nasty bitch though, and no amount of editing can account for the mind games and the disrespect she's displayed all season long.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#96RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/17/16 at 12:40am

I'm just confused at her lashing out at the show and RuPaul. What have THEY done? You come off a little shady and you have a tendency to argue. And they're the monsters? The way she's behaving is as if she has gotten the rawest deal of any contestant of any season. I mean his damn, Acid Betty has more to be pissed off about than PhiPhi does on All Stars. My god. Maybe you they didn't paint you as a little angel PhiPhi because you're ****ing not one. Get a grip.

JerseyGirl2
#97RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/17/16 at 2:45am

Her argument is that they promised her beforehand that they would help her redeem herself. After the show, where other queens' careers took off, she had a hard time getting bookings. I think it was pretty clear to her by the reunion that she fcuked up, when she tried to be nice and called the others her sisters. Before then, she was signing autographs, "Fcuk Willam." So now, as they always do, they are editing out prompts from other queens, like Alyssa asking Phi Phi her opinion on her Joan Crawford. Phi Phi didn't just give an unsolicited opinion. Same with RoXy's Sofia Vergara. RoXy came planning on doing Alaska. Then she changed to Sofia. She panicked when Ru didn't get the accent. Phi Phi told her she had to nail the accent, (trying to help, according to Phi Phi). The same happened this past episode, which Phi Phi says broke her. she didn't walk into the workroom and just start ranting on Alyssa. There was a really long discussion that they all took part in, but only Phi Phi's comments were shown. That's reality TV, but if they did promise to try to help her, it's BS to go to that extent to use her as the villain.

All of that said, Phi Phi isn't understanding that the edit isn't just what has people disliking her. It's not really what she says that's the problem. The way she says it is what kills her. Her social media response is burying her and pouring a ton of concrete over the coffin. A calm, laughing-it-off response would have gone a long way. She just can't seem to shut up. I mean, insulting Ru directly after being unfollowed isn't a smart move.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#98RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/17/16 at 5:41pm

Phi Phi also has a bad habit of verbal diarrhea and has been lying about critiques given so I can't say I'm not shocked that Ru, WoW, & Logo haven't been coming to her defense. She's been going off since the sneak peak of episode 3 where they showed her going off on Alyssa in confessional and built the visual for it. She's been doing nothing but tearing the show new one since then. She had the nerve to say the critiques in the last episode "I feel like I need Ritalin to look at you" was really to Alyssa & "This is fashion" was really to Detox. Logo ended up posting full unedited critiques of Carson & Jeremy Scott to disprove that. WoW, Ru, & Logo are not in the business of helping people out who are flinging nothing but nastiness at them for showing you being a little shady. How dare they not paint her as a 100% perfect angel.

ANYWHO! The Minj's album is coming out October 21st and Amazon's got the previews and they're stellar. Featuring covers of Losing My Religion & Divine's "So You Think You're A Man" as well as covers with Carnie Wilson & Margaret Cho!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZHPBXK/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_1Ry3xbXX06AA5

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#99RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/17/16 at 7:07pm

Jersey Girl, I'd love to know how you have all that inside insight into Phi Phi's backstage story. Not that I'm doubting a word of it-- it all sounds thoroughly plausible. Would love to know your source.

Re Phi Phi, I actually don't find her shade-throwing remotely more unforgivable than what the other girls have probably said in the course of filming the All-Stars. More than anything, I pity her having put her faith in anyone connected to WOW or the Drag Race producers-- she's on a reality show for God's sake. Isn't the evil edit one of the rules of the road there?

Videos