pixeltracker

REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*- Page 7

REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#150REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 4/15/14 at 7:48am

That would be amazing if the 2 of them joined forces. Victoria would love to bring Conrad down once and for all and end her guilt. How long before she pieces together who Emily really is? Who, if anyone, does Emily ride off into the sunset with?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#151REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 4/19/14 at 8:30am

When it all fell into place for Victoria, brilliant.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

rosscoe(au)
#152REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 4/30/14 at 9:54am

Anyone still watching, that was one shocking moment on the roof top!

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Broadwayboobs
#153REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 4/30/14 at 10:43am

Conrad is sick. He needs to be stopped once and for all.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#154REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 12:42am

Well tonight's episode was pretty epic. It's a major soap opera, but it's a damn good one!

Broadwayboobs
#155REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 7:34am

How will Conrad get out of this one? What's Victoria's next step? It seems she's figured out who Emily is, so she knows Emily's coming for her next. We know she won;t give up without a fight.

rosscoe(au)
#156REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 8:48am

Brilliant soap at its finest, this was stunning. The whole Conrad undoing perfect.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#157REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 9:40am

I have to rewatch last night's episode. I feel like I missed something (or maybe I dozed off without realizing it).

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Bluemoon
#158REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 9:50am

It almost feels like Emily's plot is coming to a close with Conrad's arrest. Has the series been renewed for next season?

DottieD'Luscia
#159REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 9:59am

I haven't heard, but it seems like they can wrap things up.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#160REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 10:03am

The show hasn't been renewed yet but it definitely will, with it's ratings being what they are. There is talk of making next season the last season, which would make sense if Victoria discovers who Emily really is next week, like the trailers suggest.

WhizzerMarvin Profile Photo
WhizzerMarvin
#161REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 10:22am

Last night was truly thrilling. I didn't think much could top Conrad throwing Pascal into the helicopter blade, but this sure did.

Unless something crazy happens at ABC next season will definitely be the final season. As much as I still love the show, the story is definitely starting to wrap itself up and they really don't need more than a fourth season to do so.

Conrad's ranting monologue to Charlotte was just superb and I was screaming when it went to Emily, tears welling up as she finally realized victory.

Marie: Don't be in such a hurry about that pretty little chippy in Frisco. Tony: Eh, she's a no chip!

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#162REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 10:31am

Wait I have a great theory and one that I actually think could be true. I'm thinking that Victoria created that little cabin with all of the David Clarke things and planted the ring. It's more bait for Emily. It's also pretty sick that she would torture her own daughter that way with those letters, but Victoria's pretty sick to begin with. I'm thinking next week Emily is digging up David Clarke's grave and Victoria finds her and that's the final piece of the puzzle she needs to figure out that Emily is actually Amanda.

Broadwayboobs
#163REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 11:34am

Who was that guy who came through the door at the cabin after Jack and Charlotte left? One of Victoria's henchmen?

DottieD'Luscia
#164REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 11:50am

At first I thought it might have been David Clark (i.e., that he really isn't dead). That was the same guy who was "messenger" for the blood test in last night's episode, wasn't it?

Broadwayboobs
#165REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/5/14 at 2:39pm

One of her henchmen. So she is the one sending those notes to Charlotte. It would make sense that she had David's ring too.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#166REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/6/14 at 4:29pm

They say that someone is going to die in the Season 3 finale on Sunday.

They can kill off any of the Graysons. All of the Graysons.
Just don't touch Nolan, Jack or Emily!

Can't wait...

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Bluemoon
#167REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/6/14 at 8:24pm

I'm predicting Aiden Mathis. Clears the way for Jack.

DottieD'Luscia
#168REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/6/14 at 8:56pm

Yep, I dozed off as Conrad was giving his live confession!! I just watched the episode again.

Broadwayboobs
#169REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/7/14 at 8:51am

Moony, that makes sense. Kill Aiden off, so that Emily can finally be with the love of her life. At this point though I wish they'd kill off Daniel. I just can't stand him anymore.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#170REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/8/14 at 9:28am

I despise Daniel.
And Victoria.

Both need to suffer. REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*

There's a part of me that would like to see the series end now. I worry about the possibility that it could decline with one more season (even if it's a limited season). The last couple of episodes have been edge-of-seat brilliant. I'd love for it all to just conclude. Final Red X's. And off into the sunset for Jack and Emily. With Charlotte finally finding some peace.

And Nolan. I wouldn't mind a spin-off for Nolan. Hmmm...

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#171REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/9/14 at 8:37am

Addy, I agree. They should make this the final season while it's still intense. I'm afraid next Season will just drag on and lose the edge.

Bluemoon
#172REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/9/14 at 8:42am

Too late. Revenge has been officially renewed for another season. I hope they don't drag this out more than needs be. It's hard to sustain the level of intrigue and maneuvering that was fresh the first two years.

rosscoe(au)
#173REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/9/14 at 8:48am

I thought the first season and this one where the best, the second went off the rails, as long as they keep up what has been happening in the last few shows, happy they got renewed. But next year needs to be the end of it

Bluemoon
#174REVENGE Season 3 *spoilers*
Posted: 5/9/14 at 3:05pm

From TVline:

"Sunday’s season finale isn’t just gonna be nuts, it’s gonna be an entire display case of Payday bars. We’re talking handcuffs for one major character, toe tags for two others, the emergence of a new scheme team and a scene that’s so horrifying, it’ll make Pascal’s death-by-helicopter-blade seem mercifully tame by comparison."

So two people will die?

Videos