pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5- Page 13

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#300RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/29/13 at 9:07pm

It's just a recap show or unseen moments tonight.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

edgeofmysanity
#301RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/29/13 at 9:16pm

Yep, I know

JerseyGirl2
#302RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:39am

Oh, okay, sorry. I don't know of any live streams online. (I know it's too late, anyway.) It's a really hard show to get online as no one seems to pirate it. I always have to wait until Logo puts it up sometime the next day and use a proxy server to watch it.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#303RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 7:56am

I was kind of shocked that Willam was part of the show last night.

Roscoe
#304RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 9:27am

That was a pretty empty clip show experience -- just plain filler, frankly. I did like Latrice Royale's line about not blaming the editing. And the Lost Untucked segment didn't really do much to help RoXy's tarnished image -- that was a pretty lame apology, frankly. And it was fun to see Alaska toss RoXy's meanness right back at her.

The real standout moment for me was that bizarre moment when RuPaul started putting carrots into a juicer for no apparent reason.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/
Updated On: 4/30/13 at 09:27 AM

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#305RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 11:50am

I loved when she started frosting that cake.

I actually thought this was one of the better clip shows for DragRace. Others have been absolutely embarrassing. This one was just kinda eh.

JerseyGirl2
#306RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 12:14pm

It wasn't as bad as I had feared. They really should have utilized Willam more.

Jordan, I wasn't surprised to see him at all. I saw a red carpet interview with RuPaul where he went on and on about Willam and how he had used the show as a springboard in the way Ru had hoped others would. He loves him. I don't think there are any hard feelings. I think Ru is of the "no press is bad press" school.

Jordan Catalano
#307RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 12:19pm

Well that's good to know. But especially with Willam's new music video, I'm sure Ru couldn't have been too...pleased.

JerseyGirl2
#308RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 12:42pm

I thought the same, but someone said that song has been around for months. I actually wondered if it would mess up Alaska's chances, but Ru seemed to dig it. I think it would be interesting if Alaska won because then the last three winners would be in the video.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#309RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 12:47pm

I feel like the first one to laugh at RuPaul is RuPaul.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#310RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 12:50pm

Kad, I totally agree with you. But that song *is* a bit of a F*CK You to the show.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#311RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/30/13 at 10:22pm

I wouldn't say it's a F*CK You to the show, more of a F*CK You to a choice made. Willam is still very pro Drag Race and I'm sure RuPaul felt he & the other producers kind of deserved a bit of a smack for how things went down.

JerseyGirl2
#312RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/2/13 at 3:34pm

Apparently Detox stole the red carpet last night at the finale!

Raja turned heads, too

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#313RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/2/13 at 3:39pm

They both look fabulous! Is there areason Detox always wears those neck collars. They're not flattering on her and I think they ruined several of her outfits this season.

I want Raja's little hat.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#314RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/2/13 at 4:03pm

Queen Simone of Legree Realness!

That make-up job on Detox is astounding. And seeing it against a color background makes me think I may be tripping right now.

JerseyGirl2
#315RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/2/13 at 4:10pm

edgeofmysanity
#316RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 2:10am

Okay, so tomorrow I really am fishing for someone to send me a spoiler, preferably someone on the East Coast? (-; Pretty pretty please? I'm going to be a nervous wreck all day!

:)

artscallion
#317RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 7:36am

If you go to the Drag Race facebook page, fans comment on the show as it's happening. I live on the East Coast but can't watch it live because of some DVR conflicts. So I watch it the next day online. But if I'm itching to know, I follow along on the facebook page. It can be just as interesting as the show itself...
DRAG RACE FACEBOOK PAGE

JerseyGirl2
#318RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 4:06pm

Hell, I am STILL team Detox!
Silicone (Detox, Willam, Vicky Vox)

Roscoe
#319RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 4:11pm

I want and expect Jinkx to win. I'd be okay if Alaska won. If that barely talented RoXy Andrews creature wins, I'll have a hard time watching the show ever again.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

JerseyGirl2
#320RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 4:42pm

She looks like she got slapped in the face with a bottle of talcum powder.

artscallion
#321RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 5:03pm

That reminds me; I have to order my ticket to Cats.

JerseyGirl2
#322RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 5:19pm

And have my roots done.

Jordan Catalano
#323RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 5:22pm

And not look like a slutty Lady Bunny.

artscallion
#324RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 5/6/13 at 5:45pm

and develop better tucking habits.

Videos