pixeltracker

Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization"- Page 3

Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization"

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#50He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 4/3/12 at 10:01am

I'm convinced he wants to be Mitt's VP at this point.

Cameron: America May Be On Same Path as Nazi Germany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jC3ZIXG_kc

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#51He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 4/3/12 at 10:06am

I know I should be more pissed off at this tool, but he (and this thread) just make me laugh.

Seriously, I open and it brightens my day.

....but the world goes 'round

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#52He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 4/3/12 at 10:14am

LOL! Consider it my Birthday present to you!

Some people call it crazy. I'm convinced it's performance art.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#53He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 4/4/12 at 2:06pm

Cameron: America May Be On Same Path as Nazi Germany

Then he should stop contributing to the problem.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#54He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 7/27/12 at 12:19pm

Kirk refuses to meet with the people who are most affected by his comments. He continues to play the victim.

http://holybulliesandheadlessmonsters.blogspot.com/2012/07/kirk-cameron-refuses-to-meet-with-lgbt.html

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#55He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 7/27/12 at 12:22pm

Kirk is a hatemonger and a coward. Nothing more. The very fact that he thinks he lives his life by the teachings of Jesus Christ just shows how sick this has been really is.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#56He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 7/27/12 at 12:23pm

Hate him.

....but the world goes 'round

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#57He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 7/27/12 at 12:30pm

Kirk Cameron: "Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization. Now excuse me while I make another end-of-the-world movie."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#58He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 7/27/12 at 12:31pm

Ugh. I'm actually tempted to defend Cameron a bit on this. I do believe that if he's making an appearance he very well could fly in for that and need to fly right back out. When someone's on a media tour like that it's what they do quite often. It would have been nice to have the response written by Kirk himself, but (and as eyerolling as it was) the response they got back did show someone read it and took the time to respond with something other than the standard firm letter.

Kirk Cameron is still a Pussy Ass F*CK Face, though.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#59He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 10:42am

I wish he would come out already! You all know the rumors just have to be true!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuFGL_XTAyI

FindingNamo
#60He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 10:45am

Note to Ryan Murphy: Hire Kirk to play Ellen Barkin's lawyer on The New Normal. That will really help gay audiences understand "the other side" has legitimate points to make.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#61He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 11:16am

Sigh. I spent so much time in my younger years locked in the bathroom with all my Tiger Beat magazines featuring Kirk on the cover. Now I guess we've broken up. He Looks Hot When He's Concerned

Brian07663NJ
#62He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 1:53pm

Reading things like this remind me that I pray everyday for Stupidity be so painful to idiots that they fall to the ground writhing in pain - this way the productive people of the world merely have to step over them to get things accomplished.

EricMontreal22 Profile Photo
EricMontreal22
#63He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 3:07pm

Ugh. Yes, this is typical, but still--the fact that he's doing these public speaking things complaining about people disagreeing with him when his (fair enough) point is that he has the right to speak about what he believes. Fine. But then don't whine away about people disagreeing with you...

Mister Matt
#64He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 4:52pm

His martyr stance is beyond absurd. Either he didn't do his homework regarding the Piers Morgan show or he's a hypocrite. Most likely both.

bethnor
#65He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 8:28pm

...the fact that he's doing these public speaking things complaining about people disagreeing with him when his (fair enough) point is that he has the right to speak about what he believes. Fine. But then don't whine away about people disagreeing with you...

people would again do well to notice the difference between objectivity, which is the search for truth, no matter how unwelcome the conclusions, and fair-mindedness, which is presenting both sides of the argument.

for instance, cameron can OPINE that 2+2=5, that the earth is flat and the sun revolves around it all he wishes. that does not change the FACTS that 2+2=4, the earth is round, and circles round the sun. while he is perfectly free to OPINE about facts, he can and should be appropriately ridiculed for doing so.

similarly, he can OPINE that homosexuality is unnatural, but there is a literal mountain of evidence otherwise. when the media speaks as if there is an argument (in the name of fair-mindedness) and he is merely presenting his side, it presents an illusion that he has evidence to back his supposition--of which there is ZERO. there is ZERO evidence that homosexuality is unnatural. he can believe otherwise, but that will not change the facts. it is impossible to merely "disagree" that 2+2=4 or that the earth is round. opinions mean nothing in the realm of facts. i hope that's clear.

Updated On: 10/10/12 at 08:28 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#66He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/10/12 at 11:32pm

People like him love to tout "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!" when they're spewing their hateful nonsense. But then, when "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!" is used to refute them, they're suddenly prosecuted. It's actually a two-way street.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Mister Matt
#67He Looks Hot When He's Concerned
Posted: 10/11/12 at 12:37pm

that does not change the FACTS that 2+2=4, the earth is round, and circles round the sun.

The problem is, Kameronians willfully ignore facts and consider them irrelevant. They only deal in the "truth", which is a subjective belief until it can be objectively proven. Then it becomes fact. Kameronians stop at truths because of their belief system and anything beyond their truths should not be acknowledged or respected. They simply do not care because to them, that which can be proven does not have to be accepted. Ergo, 2+2 can equal 5 as long as you believe it does.

Videos