pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 4

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

FindingNamo
#75MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:23pm

The hilarious writer Merril Markoe tweeted a while ago that the problem with watching too many TV shows was that she kept thinking she could figure out where Dzhokar is but she just had to THINK.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#76MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:28pm

He is in a covered boat. And surrounded.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

FindingNamo
#77MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:30pm

And apparently because an alert neighbor noticed a ladder that hadn't been against the boat was suddenly their. Probably a CSI fan.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#78MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:31pm

They're not rushing in until they check the area for IEDs the guy may have planted.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

dramamama611
#79MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:32pm

News is reporting helicopters using thermal imagery. Possibly BECAUSE of the above comments.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#80MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:32pm

A friend on Facebook is saying that local Boston news is reporting that he has been shot, but all of the news that I can get is saying that he is surrounded, but still alive.

Crazy with so many different stories being shared.

I hope they get him alive, so he can be questioned, but I doubt that will be the outcome.

I can only imagine how exhausted all of you in the Boston area are! Hang in there! XOX

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#81MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:34pm

Here in the UK on Sky news its been reported that the Mayer of Boston is saying that he is dead and his body is on a boat

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
FindingNamo
#83MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:35pm

The poor mayor is on some very heavy painkillers.

ghostlight2
#84MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:36pm

I'm listening to the Boston police scanner live. They say he is moving - and still on the boat.

Updated On: 4/19/13 at 07:36 PM

dramamama611
#85MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:37pm

All reports here state he is still alive. At least for now.

Can you imagine if he needs to be brought to the hospital for injuries being one of the doctors that performed surgery on any of the victims. Hard place to be.

songanddanceman2
#86MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:37pm

They are saying 2 stories, he's dead and now hes pinned down on the boat in someones back garden

alliez92092 Profile Photo
alliez92092
#87MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:38pm

I'm watching CNN right now and haven't heard anything about a boat. Where are people hearing this? Not that I don't believe you, just looking for more info.

songanddanceman2
#88MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:39pm

Sky News just keep mentioning a boat in someones back yard, the details are very sketchy at best. I have to take my hat off to the police there in the US and also the residents of Boston, great job

ghostlight2
#89MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:40pm

I am listening to a direct live feed of the Boston police department. He is surrounded in a covered boat. He is moving inside that boat.

Details are sketchy because you're half a world away and this is just happening now. Jesus!
Updated On: 4/19/13 at 07:40 PM

songanddanceman2
#90MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:43pm

Yep hes alive, they just confirmed it, hes on the boat

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#91MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:44pm

I wonder how they can send a robot inside the boat.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

dramamama611
#92MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:45pm

More gunfire....as we speak. Type?

Possible explosions.

Updated On: 4/19/13 at 07:45 PM

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#93MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:48pm

I'm on the edge of my seat.

What a horrible, horrible, horrible week.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#94MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:49pm

And poor Andy CoOper, stranded in TexAS.

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation" ~~ Edward R. Murrow

ghostlight2
#95MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:49pm

From the scanner, sounds like he might have fired at them.

eta: as time goes by, this could end rather anticlimatically. If he has been wounded, he may simply bleed out in the boat.

Updated On: 4/19/13 at 07:49 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#96MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:57pm

He may also still have explosives strapped to his chest.

songanddanceman2
#97MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 7:59pm

Police are asking anyone who is listening on scanners etc not to post information....you have been warned Ghostlight2 MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large.  Oy.

ghostlight2
#98MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:02pm

Thanks. I have edited anything that might be of use to the suspect should he check in on BWW.

Updated On: 4/19/13 at 08:02 PM

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#99MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:13pm

I fear he may die. If he was wounded earlier and then just an hour ago during gun fire he could be losing a lot of blood. As much as I want him alive, I just want this to be over.Those poor people in town must be going nuts. I hope they are all staying safe.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

Videos