pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 5

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#100MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:15pm

lol Ghostlight2, what is with your snide edits to your post, calm down luv.

'Details are sketchy because you're half a world away and this is just happening now. Jesus!'

This may shock you but Sky news is directly linked to American News Stations so we get it at the same time

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#101MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:17pm

I loved the interview with their uncle - calling them losers.
Truer words...

As soon as this god-awful chapter is over it will be time to focus on the true victims of this tragic, tragic turn of events:
Those who need to heal physically and emotionally and those for whom we grieve.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
Updated On: 4/19/13 at 08:17 PM

songanddanceman2
#102MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:19pm

The other family member they interviewed (aunt, gran?) is convinced they are innocent.

I just hope they take him alive and get some answers

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#103MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:21pm

I wrote the same thing - that I truly hope they capture him alive.

I fear, however, that won't be the outcome.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#104MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:23pm

Thanks to the alert woman who noticed blood on her boat!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

ghostlight2
#105MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:23pm

My first post said simply "Good point", songanddanceman, and it was, so I went back to edit any info that the media did not have. I honestly hadn't thought about problems posting what I'd heard on the scanner, I was only thinking of correcting misinformation,. I didn't thank you in the original post and went back to correct that. It was a genuine thanks, songandanceman and I added a bit of dark levity, which may have been misplaced. I did not intend offense. Now is not the time to fight

"This may shock you but Sky news is directly linked to American News Stations so we get it at the same time"

Yes, and we've done so well at that the past few days. I took your point. I won't be posting regarding this further until it's over.

Updated On: 4/19/13 at 08:23 PM

songanddanceman2
#106MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:28pm

No problem Ghostlight2 x

Phyllis Rogers Stone
NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#108MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:37pm

They are reporting that he is alive and in custody.

Is anyone else hearing that??

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#109MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:38pm

It's over and he's alive

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#110MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:39pm

Let's hope the bastard lives.

And talks.

ghostlight2
FindingNamo
#112MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:39pm

I'm ready for bed now. So tired.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#113MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:41pm

It's been exhausting.

Love hearing the cheers. Congratulations to all law enforcement who participated in this incredible effort.

songanddanceman2
#114MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:43pm

Great news and yes i echo NYadgal statement, congrats to law enforcement on a great job, and the people of Boston. Hopefully now they can concentrate on recovering from this and moving forward

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#115MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:43pm

Good night, Namo!

Good job police, but hello, if the woman didn't notice the blood and report it.....

songanddanceman2
#116MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:45pm

Very true Jane

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#117MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:48pm

I can't believe no one's mentioning her. This bothers me. The cops lost track of him.

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#118MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:49pm

Get some sleep, Namo. And to those in Boston still up, get a stiff drink. You earned it.

pushdabutton Profile Photo
pushdabutton
#119MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:51pm

So glad they got him. I was born in Boston and have lived here all my life. It has been the most surreal day today I have ever experienced. Just glad the search is over. Although this city is still healing and will be for quite some time, at least the great people in this city can sleep a little easier tonight after the week we have experienced.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#120MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 8:58pm

Sleep well tonight, Namo. Here's to the bravery and gallantry of Bostonians over the last few days.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#121MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 9:01pm

Amen to that, Reg!

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#122MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 9:08pm

One chapter is over and another is just beginning.

The father is claiming "it's all a frame up the cowards shot the poor boy there are cops like that. The rest of their family will also scream frame & cover up and watch- white cap will fall in line.

Oh and it is both the aunt AND the mother being quoted as "give us evidence". This trial will take YEARS.

AND even if it does sound racist- this is the way Soviet immigrants play the system, NEVER them always OTHERS!

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#123MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 9:18pm

Quotes from the Aunt:

As a Chechen, Tsarnaeva says she is accustomed to being set up by the police, and does not believe that the photos or the reports from the FBI are true.
People should not just “swallow” everything the government is saying, she said.
“Being a Chechen … you always have to watch your back,” she said.
On Friday, Tsarnaeva called a hotline to ask for more evidence linking her nephews to the attack.
“I said please, take that into account. Give evidence. Give at least evidence to family members. Because I will never accuse my relatives, my nephews, without having evidence.”

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#124MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/19/13 at 9:22pm

We are now hearing that we were "warned" by Russian officials about the older brother. This is going to get ugly.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos