pixeltracker

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion- Page 105

NBC's SMASH, Season 2 -- Discussion

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2600SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 11:48am

Actually, pretty much every character has been slammed REPEATEDLY for their bad acting.

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#2601SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 11:49am

Fingerlakessinger - IMO this is what will happen. "Hit List" will win Best Musical which will allow Jimmy to make big emotional speech dedicating the Tony to Kyle. It will also tick off Angelia Huston that Jerry beat her. Ivy will win Best Actress for "Bombshell" but her Mom will win also in featured category. This will upset Ivy that she will not have this moment in the spotlight alone, she will have to share it with her Mother. Derek will win Best Producer making Tom quit his thoughts of directing. What do you think - lol

bryan2
#2602SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 11:52am

You are right ..so i took out my ugly comment...I just dont understand why people on this site have to be so condescending when someone post what they are feeling or thinking...so I reacted to your condescension...for that I am sorry...

Updated On: 5/6/13 at 11:52 AM

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#2603SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 11:52am

What I found odd about the show on Saturday is Tom is at Bombshell talking with some stage manager about why Ivy wasn't in the show that evening. Then in the same evening he's downtown watching Hit List while Bombshell is still going on. Wouldn't he have stayed to see how Ivy's understudy did?

I know, I know, it's only a television show!

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2604SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 11:57am

""My dear pompous Finding N ""

Hes not pompous, he just knows better then the rest of us!

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

FindingNamo
#2605SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:06pm

SMASH

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

bryan2
#2606SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:10pm

Thank you SUE!!!

FindingNamo
#2607SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:14pm

I don't think I was wrong in suggesting you had not read this thread. Was I?

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2608SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:22pm

you are very welcome bryan, its what he does. if you dont follow him goosestep he gets nasty and often personal

do you really expect someone to read 105 pages of this thread to comment? most of us have class, jobs or and a life

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 5/6/13 at 12:22 PM

FindingNamo
#2609SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:24pm

Suestorm, champion of the ill-informed.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2610SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:28pm

Why dont you try having a discussion NAMO without the condescension.
youre an adult arent you??

Updated On: 5/6/13 at 12:28 PM

FindingNamo
#2611SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:36pm

Sue, why don't you stop writing as if you know what you're talking about and encouraging others who don't to do the same?

When somebody writes "I am wondering why nobody questions...." is it unreasonable to expect that the writer can actually demonstrate that nobody has questioned even in the very thread he is posting? Is asking a writer to be informed when making a statement like that "condescending"? Asking a writer to know what he or she is writing about is your definition of "goosestepping"?

Bryan was wrong, and there's no sin in being wrong. You, however, lack intellect.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2612SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:50pm

Defending bryan is a great way to lose all respectability if you have any at all.

BTW...when is the In My Life cast recording coming out?

FindingNamo
#2613SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 12:51pm

Ha! It's funny how people just do not get the idea of context.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2614SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 1:25pm

"You, however, lack intellect."

and NEMO dont think i didnt get the CONTEXT of that SNATCH Post. Misogynist

like i said you are condescending.

PS, Pat, I was defending Bryan calling NEMO POMPOUS

Updated On: 5/6/13 at 01:25 PM

Ham3
#2615SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 1:42pm

Take it outside, you guys.

SondheimFreak2
#2616SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 1:47pm

Has no one else mentioned Karen's screamingly funny confession of her love for Jimmy or did I just miss that in the 10 or so pages of this thread I didn't read?

FindingNamo
#2617SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 2:03pm

We didn't even no she didn't go all the way with Derek. It was like a soap opera's retro-continuity within the same episode.

bryan2
#2618SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 2:06pm

Patronus That was funny!!! kudos

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2619SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 2:10pm

"she didn't even no she didn't go all the way with Derek. It was like a soap opera's retro-continuity within the same episode."

** NAMO, i think you meant KNOW, hey we all make mix up words from time to time!
:)

Updated On: 5/6/13 at 02:10 PM

FindingNamo
#2620SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 3:01pm

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#2621SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 3:06pm

Bryan2 - Most actors on SMASH with the possible exception of Hilty have been "slammed" for acting on this thread. I know myself that I have said that Debra Messing has been horrible and needs to possibly go back to TV comedy. Yes, these threads are long and it is tough to read and remember every post. That being said, you should have worded your post differently and then there would have been no issue.

Updated On: 5/6/13 at 03:06 PM

FindingNamo
#2622SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 3:13pm

Of course. Only the people who don't know what they are talking about are finding the need to argue otherwise. Because they're reactionary.

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#2623SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 3:14pm

Sue - Nobody expects anyone to read the entire 105 pages but then don't make a comment that you are wondering why nobody has questioned the acting performances of the actors of SMASH.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2624SMASH
Posted: 5/6/13 at 3:17pm

We didn't even no she didn't go all the way with Derek. It was like a soap opera's retro-continuity within the same episode.

Both Derek and Karen dismissed that they bumped uglies to Ivy/Jimmy yet they both insinuated that it was them who stopped it.

I wonder who is telling the truth? Or...did they in fact have sexual relations but Karen's orgasmic throws of passion were so nondescript and deadpan that Derek fell asleep in the middle of it and didn't remember?

Videos