#2650SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 2:33pm

SMASH

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 5/7/13 at 02:33 PM

SporkGoddess
#2651SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 2:57pm

I think one of my issues with Hit List is that the songs don't seem like they're even written by the same person (because in real life, they're not). Like, that "Pretender" song does not fit with the rest of the "score."

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

all that jazz Profile Photo
all that jazz
#2652SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 2:59pm

Of course there's no shame in being a slut!! It might even be a compliment, specially to someone so lifeless as Karen.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2653SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:00pm

lol

sluts are people too!

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

SporkGoddess
#2654SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:07pm

The word "slut" in itself is shaming. There have been attempts to reclaim it (such as Slut Walk) but not a lot of success has been made yet.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

all that jazz
#2655SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:12pm

It shouldn't be.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2656SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:16pm

words are just that words... meaningless unless you let them hurt you...sticks and stones!!

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

FindingNamo
#2657SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:46pm

HYPOCRITE. You whine like a stuck bitch about meaningless words you think people have called you before. And of course, your reading comprehension sucks harder than you do on your russian mafioso father's phallus.

Amalia Balash Profile Photo
Amalia Balash
#2658SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:52pm

Grin and Bare It is sung by Lilias White on the BCEFA Broadway Bafes Openings CD, Fun song, and I look forward to watching Hilty as Ivy knock it out of the park.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2659SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 3:53pm

Namo, you are right...yes, you have called me all those disgusting things and worse... dont forget your anti-religious rant... i am just glad i can expose you as the misogynist, anti-immigrant, no tolerance for diversity self hating-guilty-hypocrite-liberal that you are.

but then you get mad at me for calling terrorists animals... I CANT MAKE THIS UP!!

Updated On: 5/7/13 at 03:53 PM

FindingNamo
#2660SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:03pm

Everybody hates you.

BUT WE ALL LOVE SMASH!!!

all that jazz
#2661SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:13pm

"BUT WE ALL LOVE SMASH!!!"

Damn right!!

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2662SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:19pm

We do all love SMASH,

and i do love you NAMO, even when youre mean

SUE STORM AND NAMO(r):

SMASH

Updated On: 5/7/13 at 04:19 PM

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2663SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:23pm

Kyle's death has lead to "Vienna" being stuck in my head for several days now. DAMN YOU SMASH!

FindingNamo
#2664SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:31pm

I hope he has more flashback scenes.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2665SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:35pm

anyone know how many episodes are left?

all that jazz
#2666SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:38pm

If I'm not mistaking, three.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#2667SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:40pm

I'll be honest...that VIENNA cover primed the pump for me to end the episode in tears (my dead husband recorded it on his solo album! Look for it on iTunes!)

I know deep in the dark recess where my heart should be that this was terrible television and some kind of artistic grave-robbing, but I still welled up when they dimmed the lights for dear, sweet Kyle. And then I went and had hot, sweaty bear sex.

It was in memory of Kyle.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#2668SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:43pm

thanks Jazz! i hope they wrap everything up so they can start making SMASH - The Movie! ha

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#2669SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 4:44pm

Anyone find it interesting they've asked a few of the stars to come to Upfronts?

Wicked Fanatic Profile Photo
Wicked Fanatic
#2670SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 5:07pm

^ Who did they ask and where did you read this?

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#2671SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 5:49pm

I know people attached to the NBC Upfronts, apparently they asked a few (not sure who) to attend in hope to draw interest for the finale.

Marnie2
#2672SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 6:01pm

They move the show from Tuesday to Saturday and then move the finale to a Sunday and NOW they are worried about drawing interest to the finale??!!! And why bother if you are going to announce its cancelled anyway?? Bizarre!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2673SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 6:18pm

They haven't announced that it's cancelled.

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#2674SMASH
Posted: 5/7/13 at 6:23pm

Which is the weirdest part of all...

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

Videos