pixeltracker

Hamilton Cancellation Line- Page 143

Hamilton Cancellation Line

bngu172
#3550Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/2/16 at 8:44pm

Okay! I wasn't sure what day was his scheduled day off! And wow 17 got in, that gives me hope!!! Do you know if more regular tickets got sold or was it a combo of unclaimed lotto/SRO? I don't expect you to know, but just in case you had insight lol. Thank you so much for updating throughout the day!

CassandraReads Profile Photo
CassandraReads
#3551Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/2/16 at 9:39pm

17? That's awesome! Hope we get tickets Thursday! (And by 2pm instead of 8!) thanks for your updates, hope you had a fantastic time tonight!! 

Kinda.Crafty
#3552Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/2/16 at 11:37pm

Hi, I was in the line too and got tickets.  From what I understand there was one SRO and the rest were returns or unclaimed, but I don't think any were lotto as I didn't see any of the line dwellers in the front row, but I was the first to get tickets so I could be wrong about the lottery tickets.  

Btw, Michael was amazing in his debut and the whole cast was so good.  Good luck!

"Okay! I wasn't sure what day was his scheduled day off! And wow 17 got in, that gives me hope!!! Do you know if more regular tickets got sold or was it a combo of unclaimed lotto/SRO? I don't expect you to know, but just in case you had insight lol. Thank you so much for updating throughout the day!"

bngu172
#3553Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 12:05am

That's great to hear! Sounds like you enjoyed the show! :) I hope I'm able to get tickets for next week! Do you know what time the last person in line that got tickets to the show started to stand in line? I'm hoping to show up at around 630-7a on Tuesday.

lila12
#3554Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 12:15am

petewk87 said: "Looks like Michael Lluwoye is debuting as Alexander Hamilton tonight! Would love to hear reports.

I was at the show tonight  - my first time! I went to the box office in early Jan after reading here about partial view tickets and I bought a partial view ticket for $177 - orch row M on the aisle, right side facing the stage, and it was fantastic. I am pretty sure I missed almost nothing - the only thing I couldn't see was the upper part of the set on the right side as I was facing the stage and very little seemed to happen there.

I was by an exit and there was a ton of theatre staff coming in and out to sit on the stairs and watch bits and pieces of the performance and certain songs so I figured there had to be a debut of some sort going on. I didn't have any benchmarks or expectations going in and thought Michael and the entire cast did a great job. I really enjoyed it!

Other variations in the "At This Performance" insert from the Playbill were:

• Angelica Schuyler - Alysha Deslorieux (instead of Renee Elise Goldsberry)
  • George Washington - Sydney James Hartcourt (instead of Christopher Jackson)
  • Philip Schuyler/James Reynolds/Doctor – Rodney Kennedy (instead of Sydney James Hartcourt)
  • George Eacker – Daniel J Watts (instead of Ephraim Sykes)
Updated On: 8/3/16 at 12:15 AM

abreakey
#3555Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 7:21am

Michael did a fantastic job as Alexander!  And to see his excitement after the show and the time he took with all of us was amazing. Truly a great experience.  

I saw someone ask what time the last person arrived and still got in.  If 17 was the final number, then the last person arrived around noon. They decided to come join the line based on my posts yesterday.  I am glad they got in!  

I walked by the theater this morning (on my way to a mother rush line) and counted 11 or 12 people at 7:05am.   The fist person in line said they arrived around 5am.

Wee Thomas2 Profile Photo
Wee Thomas2
#3556Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 8:04am

MFB:  My quote was too big to be obvious what I intended to highlight.  It was that there were "creative differences" on Linesitting.  I can't really picture that.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#3557Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 8:15am

I checked Ticketmaster before I went to bed last night and I counted 6 premium seats (not resale) listed for the matinee today.

I'm still on the fence about whether or not to come in to wait on the cancelation line on the 15th.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany
Updated On: 8/3/16 at 08:15 AM

CassandraReads
#3558Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 8:37am

Thank you so much for these helpful updates! I am getting on line tomorrow for my first time and thanks to your information I am able to better prepare myself! It seems to me that you're looking at around a seven hour wait whether you wait from 7 AM to 2 PM or noon to 7 PM! I'm just hoping that today's larger crowd is because of the matinee and that tomorrow will be more like yesterday!  ????

I walked by the theater this morning (on my way to a mother rush line) and counted 11 or 12 people at 7:05am.   The fist person in line said they arrived around 5am.

"

CassandraReads
#3559Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 8:53am

Hi! I was just wondering- were you first on line yesterday morning? And if so, what time did you arrive? Thanks in advance! :) 

Kinda.Crafty said: "Hi, I was in the line too and got tickets.  From what I understand there was one SRO and the rest were returns or unclaimed, but I don't think any were lotto as I didn't see any of the line dwellers in the front row, but I was the first to get tickets 

"

abreakey
#3560Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 9:34am

First in line yesterday showed up at 3:30, and I was second in line arriving around 5:45/50ish. 

CassandraReads
#3561Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 9:37am

abreakey said: "First in line yesterday showed up at 3:30, and I was second in line arriving around 5:45/50ish. 

Thank you!! So if two of us had showed up yesterday at the time you did, (2nd in line) and needed 4 tickets we wouldn't have gotten them at 1:45, correct? The regular $199 tickets?

Last question: can you pay for you to get the credit card once you are inside the box office?

thanks again!!

CassandraReads
#3562Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 9:37am

abreakey said: "First in line yesterday showed up at 3:30, and I was second in line arriving around 5:45/50ish. 

Thank you!! So if two of us had showed up yesterday at the time you did, (2nd in line) and needed 4 tickets we wouldn't have gotten them at 1:45, correct? The regular $199 tickets?

Last question: can you pay for your ticket with a credit card once you are inside the box office?

thanks again!!

Updated On: 8/3/16 at 09:37 AM

abreakey
#3563Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 9:48am

If you showed up at our arrival time (2nd and 3rd in line), the first personwould have been offered a choice of 2 regular price tickets -or- two premium tickets.  Then the premiums would have been then offered to number 3 in line (and if passed on they would go down the line). 

If you didn't want premiums, then you would have received 2 tickets at ~1:40ish and then had to wait until showtime for the other two. 

abreakey
#3564Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 9:49am

Forgot to answer the other question...

yes, credit cards are accepted at the box office. 

CassandraReads
#3565Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/3/16 at 11:21am

Thank you SO much for all your answers these past 2 days!! 

abreakey said: "Forgot to answer the other question...

yes, credit cards are accepted at the box office. 

"

dancer7890
#3566Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 9:17am

How's the line today??

CassandraReads
#3567Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 9:42am

Hi! We are here on line. We arrived at 2:45am and were alone until 2 more people showed up at about 5 AM. After that there has been a steady increase of people and now the line is up to 16 at 9:40! 

dancer7890 said: "How's the line today??

"

CassandraReads
#3568Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 9:42am

Sorry for the double post I don't know how to delete one! 

dancer7890 said: "How's the line today??

"

Updated On: 8/4/16 at 09:42 AM

CassandraReads
#3569Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 10:02am

It's now 10am and there are 22 people on line and at least 4 of us that I know of are looking for 2 tickets. (Run-on, but you get the point!) :) 

joyinfinite
#3570Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 1:58pm

hello, i was also in the line today. i did not planed to do it because i thought the tickets had all been sold out.  today i passed there ,saw people lining there and asked someone what they were doing. after knowing the cancellation ticket policy, i followed them at 9 am. but unluckily at 10 am , i,  number 24, was told there was no chance today. to get more information i logged in here and  i  see abreakey posted  " At around 1:45 they released some tickets!" . i would like to know when today staff started to release tickets and whether all the 20 before me can get tickets.

CassandraReads
#3571Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 2:14pm

We are still sitting here with no news. It's 2:15pm. 

claire12
#3572Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 3:13pm

hi i was wondering how early in the morning i should get into line to secure a ticket for one of the shows on a two show day like saturday or wednesday? im from central connecticut so it wont be easy either way to get there.

lafayettelove
#3573Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 8:18pm

claire12 said: "hi i was wondering how early in the morning i should get into line to secure a ticket for one of the shows on a two show day like saturday or wednesday? im from central connecticut so it wont be easy either way to get there.

"if i were you, drive to the city and stay at a hotel overnight. then get to the theater at 5 am ish. thats the time i left (I'm ab an hour drive from the city)  on a wednesday . in the morning i was 28th in line and i got in the evening show  

lafayettelove
#3574Hamilton Cancellation Line
Posted: 8/4/16 at 8:18pm

claire12 said: "hi i was wondering how early in the morning i should get into line to secure a ticket for one of the shows on a two show day like saturday or wednesday? im from central connecticut so it wont be easy either way to get there.

"if i were you, drive to the city and stay at a hotel overnight. then get to the theater at 5 am ish. thats the time i left (I'm ab an hour drive from the city)  on a wednesday . in the morning i was 28th in line and i got in the evening show  

Videos