pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 193

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4800Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/31/17 at 3:38pm

I heard back from Christy Altomare today, and she told me she loves me!!!! Took about 19 days! So my day has been quite good!

Updated On: 8/31/17 at 03:38 PM

ringofkeys2
#4801Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/1/17 at 6:15pm

Heard back from Indecent today - sent out a few months ago so with closing I assumed I probably wasn't going to get a reply. 

Received a cast signed Pride Playbill Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

Updated On: 9/1/17 at 06:15 PM

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#4802Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/1/17 at 7:16pm

I received 2 unsigned Playbills from Groundhog Day yesterday!

I also received a cast-signed Playbill and a very short letter from Napoli, Brooklyn and 2 unsigned Playbills from Great Comet today! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

BroadwayFangirl2
#4803Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/2/17 at 5:07pm

Today I got a full cast signed Playbill from Charlie and  the Chocolate Factory.  I sent it out on July 27th and got it back today so it took a little over a month. I can only recognize two signatures on it Christian Borle and John Rubinstein. 

Moriah3
#4804Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/4/17 at 10:36am

Does anyone know if Ashley Parker Angel or Jackie Burns responds to mail? I've sent to both and it's been over a month. 

Kitsune Profile Photo
Kitsune
#4805Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/6/17 at 12:28am

I wrote a letter to Barrett Doss in Groundhog Day on August 21st.  I included a SASE and asked for a signed Playbill.  I got a signed Playbill back today (9/5) along with a quick note saying thanks.  The whole thing took slightly under two weeks.

I'm at a point where I'm not sure what I'll do with all of these playbills, but I can't say I regret it either!!!

anthonyg2
#4806Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/6/17 at 10:32am

Just wondering, has anyone gotten anyone gotten anything back from Andrew Keenan-Bolger?I sent him somethinga couple months ago and he still haven't sent anything back. (This may have been covered earlier-sorry I didn't read all 190 pages)

Frenchbacon
#4807Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/6/17 at 3:03pm

Brand new to these forums, so hello! I have gotten only gotten a response from Rachel Bay Jones so far. I received a photo with the entire casts (minus understudies) signatures printed on to it. I also received a sweet little handwritten note on cool DEH stationary. I have no clue when I sent it :) 

Frenchbacon
#4808Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/6/17 at 3:04pm

Also, I sent to the comet stage managers on August 29, does anyone think I'll get a response? I did include a SASE.

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#4809Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/6/17 at 3:43pm

I have not posted on here in a while! From the last time I've posted I've heard back from Corey  Cott who answered my questionare , Mariand Torres who sent me a signed playbill and answered my questionare, Patti  Lupone who sent my a personalized playbill signed , Mike  Faist who sent me a signed photo , Syndee Winters who sent me a postcard of her personalized with a note on the back and a playbill signed by 8 Hamilton cast members and today I heard from the wicked LLC who sent signed photos of Dawn Cauntwell and Carrie St. Louis. I away on vacation when I got most of these so I don't know how long they took. But Patti took 2 months, Mike fasit took somewhere in between 8 days and Wicked took 3 months.

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

Moriah3
#4810Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/9/17 at 8:48am

What's LLC? And did you have to send a donation to Mike Faist for him to respond? 

Also does anyone know if Jackie Burns responds?

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#4811Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/9/17 at 12:56pm

Sent a letter to Laura Dreyfuss today! Will let you know when (if) I hear back! :)

ThatOneTheatreNerd
#4812Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/9/17 at 1:10pm

I sent Derek Klena a letter two weeks ago and he's sent me back a signed and noted playbill of Anastasia, he is such a sweet person. 

Moriah3
#4813Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/9/17 at 2:23pm

Can you send to cast members of Dear Evan Hansen now without sending a donation?

BroadwayFangirl2
#4814Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 1:41am

I'm a little late posting this, since I received this a few days ago. I heard back from Wicked LLC on September 5. I received a signed pride Playbill from June 2017. I did request signed pictures of Kara and Jennifer, but unfortunately they did not have any. But I was super stoked to get the Playbill especially since Kara Lindsay is one of my favorite Glinda's and was in one of my favorite musicals, Newsies. I also got the traditional personalized letter signed by Elphie and Glinda. I sent the letter out on July 22 and received it on September 5, it took a little over a month and a half for the response. 

Moriah3
#4815Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 7:57am

What is LLC? Does it cost to send to them?

thebookofwhizzer
#4816Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 9:47am

Moriah3 said: "What is LLC? Does it cost to send to them?"

the Wicked LLC is the faster and easier way to send letters and get responses to Wicked! they have a bunch of playbills and signed photos and reply generally pretty fast! it does not cost anything to write to them!! i would totally recommend it!

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

Moriah3
#4817Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 5:21pm

How do you write to them?

Frenchbacon
#4818Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 6:31pm

Moriah3 said: "Can you send to cast members of Dear Evan Hansen now without sending a donation?"

Yes! I have heard back from Rachel Bay Jones, and I did not include a donation.

Frenchbacon
#4819Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 6:32pm

Does anyone know if BC/EFA accepts cash donations? I sent to Great Comet with cash, not a check.

Moriah3
#4820Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 7:32pm

Does Eva Noblezada of Miss Saigon respond and does Patti Lupone respond?

thebookofwhizzer
#4821Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 8:23pm

Moriah3 said: "Does Eva Noblezada of Miss Saigon respond and does Patti Lupone respond?"

Patti does!! she sent me a personalized signed playbill!

thebookofwhizzer
#4822Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 8:24pm

Moriah3 said: "What's LLC? And did you have to send a donation to Mike Faist for him to respond?

Also does anyone know if Jackie Burns responds?
"

no donation for Mike!

thebookofwhizzer
#4823Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 8:27pm

Moriah3 said: "How do you write to them?"

Wicked LLC 
321 W. 44th Street, Suite #801
New York, New York 10036

Moriah3
#4824Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/10/17 at 8:29pm

What exactly is LLC? I'm curious. What do you say to them when you write them?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos