pixeltracker

Waitress - Standing Room- Page 2

Waitress - Standing Room

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#25Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/2/16 at 1:14pm

The show has been on TodayTix all week, so I would check how well sold it is before you go over there. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

Notreallysilent 2
#26Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/25/16 at 11:46am

I'm just wondering if anyone had any luck with a Wednesday matinee. It looks like the Wednesday matinee for next week is almost sold out, but of course I'm looking for the Wednesday after that, so the week of July 4th. I just want to know what is the likelihood of getting it based on other peoples experience.

VintageSnarker
#27Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 10/19/16 at 12:11am

Bumping to see what people's recent experiences have been like.

Broadway_Boy
#28Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 10/19/16 at 10:55am

I've been watching the availability for many performances as I still haven't seen it and want to get standing room. Though often it comes close to selling out, it hasn't in awhile.  Sunday I was sure it would sell out as there were only about 12 tickets left at 1 pm, so I trekked in to the city but they told me they didn't sell out and offered me a $79 ticket.  

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

KathyNYC2
#29Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 10/19/16 at 11:44am

Of course, nothing is definite but there is usually standing room on Friday and Saturday night ...and often some less predictable days here and there.

mailhandler777
#30Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 10/19/16 at 12:32pm

They have cheaper seats($48 I believe) in the rear mezz. It's a small theatre so the view is great from back there.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

Show Off
#31Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 11/12/16 at 11:02pm

Any updates on standing room? Looking to go next Saturday and if it's still selling out what's the best time to get in line? Or would I just be better off with those rear mezz seats

KathyNYC2
#32Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 11/13/16 at 7:35am

I know there was standing room at yesterday's Saturday matinee and there was no line to speak of  when I got there at 12:15. When I left at 5, there was already a line outside of about 7-8 people. I assume that was a standing room line but it could have been cancellation, etc. 

udontchap
#33Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 1/24/17 at 2:21pm

Has anyone gotten a SRO ticket recently? Is it worth it to go to the box office later today to try and get one.

Thanks

boonanas
#34Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 1/24/17 at 2:42pm

udontchap said: "Has anyone gotten a SRO ticket recently? Is it worth it to go to the box office later today to try and get one.

Thanks

"

The show very rarely sells out so it's not worth it

bekk99
#35Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 1/24/17 at 4:07pm

Got there on Friday around 6:15, about 8 people in front of me and an employee somewhat managing the line. Told us to be optimistic. Around 7:15 a box office rep came out to give us an update that they were really close to selling out, then changed his mind and said they could just go ahead and sell them.

KathyNYC2
#36Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 1/24/17 at 4:20pm

There was SRO all 4 shows of the past weekend. I don't know about the weekdays 

SingingChef Profile Photo
SingingChef
#37Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 5/21/17 at 4:14pm

Any updates? Has the show been selling out; I'm thinking of 'rushing' for standing room on Wednesday for the evening show. 

SingingChef Profile Photo
SingingChef
#38Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/3/17 at 11:56am

Hello all. Any updates on this? I am planning on trying for standing room tomorrow morning. Is there a typical early morning line for when the box office opens. This will be SB's last week in the show and am hoping for some insight as to weekend standing room availability. Also, the $99 partial view tickets...how is the view and location?

Thank you!

dirily
#39Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 9:02am

I saw the show from $99 partial view seats last night and thought it was totally worth it.  I have seen it before, so didn't feel like I'd be missing much, but from Row A Seat 11, B Seat 13 and E Seat 21 my friends and I saw most of the action.  We missed seeing the counter on the left-hand side - I would say about 20% of the show happens over there.  My other friend had a full price front left mezz ticket and also missed the counter action.  All of the main scenes happen center stage.  I thought it was totally worth it and was SO happy to see Sara in the show - she was absolutely phenomenal and I'm already plotting how I can see it again in the next few days before she leaves! 

VintageSnarker
#40Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 7:42pm

Bump. Any word on how bad it's been with Sara leaving in a few days? Will they start selling SRO in the morning?

stephaniehsueh
#41Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/7/17 at 11:34pm

I was there Sunday June 4th and I believe by 1:15 or so they had sold all the SRO tickets. Fans got in line as early as 7am though. 

VintageSnarker
#42Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/10/17 at 3:07pm

Anyone try going today? I know it's hard to compare a 2 show day but I just want to get an idea of how early people were lining up as it seems like they might be selling SRO when the box office opens for Sara's last show.

VintageSnarker
#43Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 1:27pm

Went this morning. Thank God I didn't go that early. They only sell 12 SRO spots and they were all reserved yesterday. Oh, well. It was hot but otherwise I had a fine time waiting. It's just disappointing because I thought they'd sell around 20 spots and most of us in line would have gotten in. They were selling $200 tickets but based on the seating chart, there aren't a lot left. 

Notreallysilent 2
#44Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 2:37pm

Vintagesnarker if your talking about today for Sara's final, they did not reserve any of the spots yesterday. I  was in line and got tickets. There are only 12 SRO spots for any performance, so they sold the maximum amount that is possible.

VintageSnarker
#45Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 5:19pm

My mistake then. It was hard to understand the man who worked at the theater and some misinformation spread when they split the line in two. I regret not going earlier but que sera, sera. Was there anything special at the end of the performance like a speech or did Sara have to run because of the Tony's? 

dirily
#46Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/11/17 at 11:55pm

The guy who plays Joe gave a sweet speech and they all sang "Thank You for Being a Friend" (from Golden Girls)... it was very sweet.  Sara teared up a few times during the show but was able to get through all of her songs perfectly.  She emerged from the stage door about an hour after the show ended fully dressed for the Tonys!  I was sitting in Row G orchestra and was surprised to see a handful of seats around me open including 2 directly in front of me... made for a great view!  What a crazy but awesome day for Sara!

VintageSnarker
#47Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 6/12/17 at 12:50am

Thanks @dirily. It would have been wonderful to see Sara in Waitress a second time but she was so adorable on the Tony's I feel like I didn't really miss seeing her today after all. I wonder if this is it for her or if she'd consider stepping back into the role in the future. Oh, well. Now to see Betsy and Drew. 

NewDawnRisin
#48Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 7/2/17 at 10:15am

Has anyone tried to get standing room since Betsy joined?  I know ticket prices have dropped, which is usually a bad sign, but I wondered if they might still be selling out.

KathyNYC2
#49Waitress - Standing Room
Posted: 7/2/17 at 10:39am

I was there Thursday night. Almost sold out - very few empty seats but no standing room. 

Videos