Donna Summer RUSH

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#25Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 5/15/18 at 3:34pm

Everyone got in on the Sunday that I rushed.  They were only selling single tickets for the boxes.  Everyone else got the rear mezz.  Not sure on Sat how many people got tickets as it was very crowded, and it was a 2 show day.  

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#26Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 5/15/18 at 3:51pm

nealb1 said: "Everyone got in on the Sunday that I rushed. They were only selling single tickets for the boxes. Everyone else got the rear mezz. Not sure on Sat how many people got tickets as it was very crowded, and it was a 2 show day."

Thank you.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

ArtMan
#27Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 5/15/18 at 4:45pm

Thanks for the info, Neal.  I guess I'm just going to have to get there early.  I want to avoid being behind those people whose friend mysteriously joins the line 5 minutes before the box office opens.

hmaybway Profile Photo
hmaybway
#28Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 6/23/18 at 8:55am

Just walked by, 8 people in line at 8:55am on a Saturday.

measure your life in love | make up your mind that you're strong enough | #youwillbefound

David10086 Profile Photo
David10086
#29Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 6/23/18 at 11:26am

I'll probably return to NYC the last Sunday of July (July 29) and would love to see SUMMER, possibly with a friend if she can make it, but I don't want to pay the ticket prices which they are offering - even with the 'discount'..I'm talking Telecharge,  and Ticketmaster. 

I've never rushed before, and I think the earliest I will get to the theater that day (for the matinee) is probably around 1:30 or so. That may be too late to 'rush'. 

So my other question is what is the best way to buy real, steep discounted tickets to this show in advance? What's the best site, etc.  Any info is appreciated. 

AntV
#30Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 10/6/18 at 10:20pm

Anyone rush this lately? Anyone able to get rush tickets after 10am or are they still sticking to that?

There's a ton of empty seats for tomorrow night's show so maybe they will sell nore rush? If not I'll just have to get a $48 rear mezz seat and they'll likely move us down with the mezz barely sold.

ArtMan
#31Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 10/6/18 at 10:30pm

When I went to pick up my tickets on a Wednesday (last week of August), I got there at 10:10am.  Both performances had alot of empty seats.  There was a couple from another country who wanted to get tickets, but didn't want to spend the amount the box office was trying to sell them.  I told the couple to ask about rush.  The box office guy at 10:14 am told them there were no rush tickets for the matinee or evening.  I found it kind of strange that they would sell out of rush tickets that early for both shows. There was no line or remnants of a line. So either they don't sell alot of rush even if there are many empty seats or the guy was trying to get them to spend more.

busylizzie238 Profile Photo
busylizzie238
#32Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 10/19/18 at 2:30pm

Update for anyone interested - I was there two Wednesdays ago, arrived at 9:00 and waited alone for an hour. Two more people arrived at about 10:00 - Managed to get seats for the Matinee in the Orchestra for $40 but because I had a small suitcase with me, they switched my original seat to one at the end of the aisle so I didn't disturb anyone. Regardless the view was still good! The staff were thankfully so understanding that because I had to rush to the airport right after the show, I hadn't put my suitcase in storage - but warning for anyone else that they may not be so understanding next time!

MadsonMelo
#33Donna Summer RUSH
Posted: 10/22/18 at 2:56pm

Dont kill me haha

I also have dead center ticket for this show for Wednesday evening.

I will be there and if you want for a good price, PM me

Videos