pixeltracker

Defying Gavity Tony's performance.- Page 2

Defying Gavity Tony's performance.

mentalstatic Profile Photo
mentalstatic
#25re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 1:17am

my showchoir is visiting chicago in the march/april time period. do know where i can find a list of tour dates for wicked in chicago? anything would be help! thanks

Ebonic_Singer
#26re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 1:28am

They won't have anything up, especially since nothing regarding cast and dates has been officially announced. Or at least not to my knowledge.

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#27re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 10:27am

www.broadwayinchicago.com
The dates in chicago are April 29, 2005 - June 12, 2005.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D
Updated On: 10/2/04 at 10:27 AM

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#28re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 10:37am

The Tony performance should have made them take away her Tony.

check your personality Profile Photo
check your personality
#29re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 10:53am

I agree the performance wasn't that great, but since I will be missing Idina by Jan. 23rd, I really enjoyed watching it all the same. I have it on my computer, so if anyone wants it, PM me.

BWIDB Charlie
#30re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 2:21pm

The online availability of the Letterman performance, as well as the Today show "Popular" Performance, were recordings I made and hosted for several weeks. However, due to the INSANE traffic they attracted (I had 20 Gigs of bandwidth, and it was being used up in days - mind you the files were not very large.) I was forced to take them down. If you'd like a copy of them, you can email me and request it. I will try to email it to you, however please do not contact me if your email will only hold 2MB. Take care!

Charlie
magicpiane@Kc.rr.com

insomniak
#31re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 2:26pm

I'd like the letterman performance. If you've got it, please PM me.

gravity87
#32re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 2:29pm

HEY IF ANYONE HAS ANY VIDEOS OF WICKED PLEASE PM ME WITH THEM I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM. woops caps lock sorry. I have been dying to go but i dont think i can get tickets to see Idina so if you couls send me the Tonys, or Letterman, or "popular" I would be eternally grateful

Plum
#33re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 2:30pm

Ix-nay on the ootlegs-bay.

OhSoWicked
#34re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 5:33pm

The Letterman performance is so much better. Idina sounds AMAZING and it's solo :) Woo!

The Tonys were bad...I had already seen the show before the Tonys and they were on when I was on vacation with 3 of my friens, one who came with me to see it. So we were all excited to let our other two friends see what we'd been raving about. Yeah, well...after the performance they just looked at us like Are You Kidding. We were like NOOOO that was just an off day, it's normally so good!! *sigh* oh well.

Oh and, both times I saw it, she was flawless. VERY little gasping the 2nd time (none that I noticed in the first) and her notes were dead on. I wondered it she was going to be able to sing DG like she did on the OCR and I was pleasantly surprised. Updated On: 10/2/04 at 05:33 PM

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#35re: Defying Gavity Tony's performance.
Posted: 10/2/04 at 5:35pm

All I gotta say is.

Idina performs nothing like that live during Wicked. I went in seeing the show expecting to atleast here a few off notes, and a lot of gasping. after Defying I was amazed, EVERY note was perfect, and she sounded better than she does on the cast recording, and a hell of a lot better than the Tony's or the Letterman performance.

Videos