Pic from All Shook Up

OhSoWicked
#25re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/13/05 at 7:18pm

Mmmm Cheyenne Jackson is a hottie. Saw him at Broadway in Bryant Park this summer...wOo. <33

AnothaPartofMe
#26re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/13/05 at 7:38pm

I like that they decided to darken his hair... anyone else not like the bleach-blond look from the Thanksgiving Parade performance?

And if she'll say, "My darling, I'm yours!" I'll throw away my striped tie and my best pressed tweed, all I really need is the girl...

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#27re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/13/05 at 9:26pm

"Mmmm Cheyenne Jackson is a hottie. Saw him at Broadway in Bryant Park this summer...wOo. <33"

haha So it seems everyone thinks Cheyenne is hot...So you all would like this one particular scene (Sunfish, I think you know which scene I'm talking about)re: Pic from All Shook Up.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#28re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:11am

Chinkie I know what scene you are speaking of... "I have an idea lets got swimming"

I saw the show this past weekend and I thought it was very well put together the songs fit into the story so well.. It doesn't feel like they are just singing an Elvis song for the hell of it at any point they mostly move the story along really well and I think that's great! I for one like the story line that is there. It's funny and clever and just a really fun show to watch.

I thought that not only is Cheyenne Jackson very good looking but extremely talented.. I for one am also totally in love with Mark Price's role! He's sooo cute! Sharon Wilkins and Leah Hocking bring great things to the show. Then of course Jenn Gambatese is wonderful I absolutely adore her is the perfect fit for her role! Great talent there! I do hope the show does well... I see no reason why it shouldn't!

As I said before I for one can't wait for it to get here so I can see it again for the 4th time and behond! :)

Grace: My love for you is like this scar (points to elbow) ulgy but permanent!

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#29re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:20am

Can someone tell me where i can see more pictures or hear sound clips from the show (but with cheynne and jenn lol) ok thanks pm me please

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#30re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:44am

Go to the official website. I am not sure of the link.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#31re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 12:59am

it's www.allshookup.com but don't got there because the clips on the site aren't of Jenn and Cheynne, they are demos from early on in the project. The only one really out there is the rehersale one which only has a little of them singing thats on bway.com and then most of the pic's out are still also from that day otehr then the ones posted her. but the show opened tonight in Chicago so maybe there will be moreout after today. Also there are a few out of Jenn and the 2 other Chads from prom stuff and from CT. You can firn the show ones from CT http://www.goodspeed.org/press/P06042004a.htm
there and there is a video on that same site but it is mostlt of Manly Pope sising and a bit of the ensuble singing heart break hotel but it is way differnt now.

Sorry thats so long.. hope it helps a bit.

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#32re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 1:25am

OK went looking and there is a clip from the 'Burning Love' section from Thanksgiving on Cheyenne website. The link is http://www.freakymartian.com/cheyenne/media.php

It's just a sound clip and it;s only form when Cheyenne comes in (obviously) but it is the whole song they did from his entrance till the end!

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#33re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 2:32am

All I have to say is thank God they didn't keep his hair dyed blonde.

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#34re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 2:36am

it was never died it was a wig... not a pretty wig but it was a wig.

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#35re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 2:38am

Maybe that's why I thought it was so ugly. He didn't look bad at all when he had blonde hair for Rocky Horror in Seattle, but then again I can't remember if that was a wig or not.

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

Sunfish
#36re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 2:39am

There's a funny reference to his very black hair in the show. It does laugh at itself!!

PennyLou Profile Photo
PennyLou
#37re: Pic from All Shook Up
Posted: 1/14/05 at 3:08am

yea, they changed it when they changed his hair color :) It works, I like it!

Videos