Taye Diggs TV Notice

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#25re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 8:42pm

Isn't it midnight?

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#26re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 8:45pm

close - 11:30

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#27re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 8:50pm

thanks so much!!! I can watch it after the daily show with alan cumming!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#28re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 8:53pm

yea.. 1130.. but david letterman tends to blab for a long time.. so guests dont usually come on until ike 1205.. enjoy everyone! i cant wait :)

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#29re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 8:57pm

weeeee! LOVE tv appearance anticipation!

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#30re: Taye Diggs TV Notice

double post...but who cares! all the more love for tv appearances!

Updated On: 2/16/05 at 08:57 PM

cvapb Profile Photo
cvapb
#31re: Taye Diggs TV Notice

lol! me too!! I love the "weee"s.. hehe

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#32re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 9:48pm

haha same here.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

BEKA531
#33re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 10:14pm

yeah 1130... an hour and 15 minutes EST! YAYYYYYY

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#34re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 10:53pm

bump?

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#35re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:24pm

Great. juuust great. All of the sudden my dad's like "No, you're going to bed." I haven't gotten much sleep lately {mostly BWW's fault} but I just wanted to watch this! Can someone tell me what time he's exactly coming on? That way I can sneak downstairs but tell them that my hw's done and I needed a glass of water.

Updated On: 2/16/05 at 11:24 PM

BEKA531
#36re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:26pm

can someone PLEASE tell me when he's on? my parents are still awake (i thought they'd be asleep by now) so i can't go downstairs to watch a show for an hour... they'll KILL ME and tell me to go to sleep. i might be able to get away with 5 minutes though before they notice.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I'LL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#37re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:36pm

Agh! I'm in the same exact situation!
Just five minutes!
My dad was just watching TV, and I just had to ask him what channel Letterman was on again, and he sentences me to bed after I tell him I need to watch an actor on tv. UUUUURRRGGHH.

Updated On: 2/16/05 at 11:36 PM

BEKA531
#38re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:43pm

come on, everyone! HELP OUT YOUR FELLOW TAYE-WORSHIPPERS!!!

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#39re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:45pm

I'll try to run back to my computer and post when it looks like he's about to come on.

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#40re: Taye Diggs TV Notice

He's the second guest, and the show goes from 11:35-12:35, so I would guess he'd be on a little after 12, maybe around 12:10??? That's just a guess, though. Sorry I can't be more help!

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#41re: Taye Diggs TV Notice

*sigh*

BEKA531
#42re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:52pm

thanks everyone!

my friend is watching... she's gonna IM me when he's on. adamaddict, i'll PM you

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#43re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:55pm

why does kelly rippa have to be on before? She annoys me and i am tired.

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

BEKA531
#44re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:58pm

she just came on.

i find it kind of funny that a talk show host is on a talk show... Updated On: 2/16/05 at 11:58 PM

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#45re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/16/05 at 11:59pm

Kelly Ripa just came on.
Edit: Beka beat me! Updated On: 2/17/05 at 11:59 PM

BEKA531
#46re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 12:06am

...still on...

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#47re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 12:07am

If they catch me awake I'm DEAD
(this board is so bad for my health) I can't remember the last time I went to bed befoe midnight!

I'm new to Taye, so this is a cool thing for me...it's like the moments I wish I was aware of when Adam was on all those talk shows and I never knew about him (of course I was probably like 7 but)

BEKA531
#48re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 12:08am

ughhhh i wanna go to bed. chem test tomorrow. BUT I WANNA SEE MY TAYEEEE.

they always save the best for last... i'll be really pissed if they put him on at 1220 though...

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#49re: Taye Diggs TV Notice
Posted: 2/17/05 at 12:10am

I have a french test tomorrow and i am unprepared! I have a serious case of senioritus!! But i love my taye!

Videos