Blonde, brunette or redhead...- Page 2

Blonde, brunette or redhead...

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#25re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/11/05 at 5:59pm

John Tartaglia is Brunette
Barrett Foa is Blonde...
Michael Arden Brunette OR Blonde! re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#26re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/11/05 at 6:12pm

Blonde or Brunette.
definitely.

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

hannahshule Profile Photo
hannahshule
#27re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/11/05 at 6:15pm

Guys- Dirty Blond
Girls- Brunette

~And let us try, before we die, to make some sense of life~

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#28re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 12:17am

RightSaidRick has sexy red hair. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#29re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 12:18am

Yes he does. SHHHHH.

CostumeMistress Profile Photo
CostumeMistress
#30.
Posted: 4/12/05 at 2:13pm

Avatar - Isaac, my blue-fronted Amazon parrot. Adopted 9/7/07. Age 30 (my pet is older than me!)
Updated On: 2/7/06 at 02:13 PM

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#31re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 2:28pm

Though I've always been attracted to darker hair'd men (joeyjoe has black hair - yum!)...I never let hair color get in the way of who I might date or fall in love with - I've been with everything BUT redheads (and I am one - so it might be weird to be two of us together)

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

Broadwayballerina Profile Photo
Broadwayballerina
#32re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 5:13pm

This redhead never knew there were so many fans!

ME...attempting to show off my hair...not my embarressingly lame 'sexy' face

"I look before I leap I love margins and discipline I make lists in my sleep Baby what's my sin?"- Joanne, Rent
Updated On: 4/12/05 at 05:13 PM

kangaroo Profile Photo
kangaroo
#33re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 5:20pm

<------------------------

I definitely I prefer brunette boys... they seem to be the sexiest and cutest in my book... re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...

NIL MAGNUM NISI BONUM "No greatness without goodness."

RENThead, enLIGHist, Ozalot, Grobanite, Ringer, Pickwick LW, Wicked, Lost, American Dreams, West Wing
Lea S. Hugh J. Adam P. Idina M. Matt M. Taye D.

Mythus
#34re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 7:02pm

Hm...dunno. Red hair, I guess. Especially strawberry blond. Same for my girlfriend - and I have red hair (well, reddish), luckily.

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#35re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 7:06pm

Brunette or blonde for me. Red heads just don't do it for me. shrug

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

JaiRoAngel Profile Photo
JaiRoAngel
#36re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 7:39pm

I like men with black hair. I always seem to think that dark hair looks better on everyone. But I must say, I wish I had red hair.

Juliet2170 Profile Photo
Juliet2170
#37re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 9:18pm

i also like tall dark men :) mmm but broomstickboy you look hottest as a blonde!

i never knew there were so many redhead lovers either but there you have it...i love redheads on girls too! blondes are kind of plain

IMsooHyprToday Profile Photo
IMsooHyprToday
#38re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 10:06pm

blonds are what really get me going.... but i do enjoy brown hair a bit.

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#39re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/12/05 at 10:13pm

Since Julianne Moore and Maureen Dowd are both redheads, I'm going to have to go with redheads.

AbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
#40re: Blonde, brunette or redhead...
Posted: 4/13/05 at 8:46am

redheads :)
it must be the Irish in me...

although, i also like dark hair.

Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK

Videos