#25re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:56pm

I didn't say I don't like her..
I just don't want her to do BKLYN!!

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#26re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:58pm

Why? Your beloved show would be in far more capable hands.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
#27re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:59pm

If she's in, then Eden's out.
But if she can save the show..

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#28re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:00am

Kelly Clarkson is in the middle of a tour for her very succesfull album. And after that she is touring Europe and then goes back to the studio. I hate when people invent crap like this.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

munkustrap178
#29re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:01am

Me too, Dame.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

FosseBoi
#30re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:05am

Wait a min.! Shes going back to record something after her tour!? YAY!

If she DID actualy do BKLYN, I wouldnt be suprised if she closed it.

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

Joshua488
#31re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:10am

Mr. Tuttle is so reliable. Didn't you see? He's "in the industry." He's definitely a credible source.

That was me being facetious, in case you couldn't tell.

La Vie Boheme
#32re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:44am

Shes on SNL (repeat) and I never really listened to her but damn she can SING.

her in BKLYN? Errr can't see it happening...

Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Program: $10 Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Window Poster: $15 Winning the lottery with your friend: Priceless (+ $25) I<3NY

ShuQ Profile Photo
ShuQ
#33re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:47am

Kelly Clarkson is doing really well right now...I don't imagine she's going to go to a show that's gonna be closing soon. Besides, she's on tour until the summer is over...BKLYN will probably be closed by then.

Joshua488
#34re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:47am

She has definitely improved since she was on American Idol. Back then, she used to scream, not sing. (Remember when she was ridiculously hoarse the day after she won the competition??) She has obviously worked with a coach and definitely improved her vocal quality and expanded her range. (She nails that high G in "Since U Been Gone" every time!) It makes me love Kelly Clarkson even more than I already did!!

FosseBoi
#35re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 12:54am

Her thing on SNL was NOTHING compared to what I have seen her do. That was ok though.

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

Mr.  Tuttle Profile Photo
Mr. Tuttle
#36re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:37am

Yes FONatic..I said Britany was doing the Wicked movie. You caught me. I was so wrong. My..my..thank you for helping me see my error. Cause I believed it 100%.

Oh..and thank you for being the poster boy for stupidity.

Ignorance is temporary. Stupidity last forever. Watch out BWW... HE'S BACK.

Mr. Tuttle
#37re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:40am

Oh..and folks...read the message.

Said she was "talking". Does that mean she was going into the show next week..next month..next year? NO. Does that means she will EVER be in the show? NO.

As my casting friend told me, her people were talking to BKLYN. If you recall..she was in NYC for SNL. Talking is talking. And in this business, that's not the end all or be all.

This is exactly how rumors start. But judging how some of you live on the National Enquirer, I'm not suprised.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#38re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:43am

Thank you for being the poster boy for retardation.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

RockyRoad Profile Photo
RockyRoad
#39re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:54am

wow FOA..you are just an idiot.

I love how these little 17 yr olds come here and will be the first to criticize Idina's unhealthy singing technique or Kirstin's lack of motivation when they haven't the experience or the training to even make an kind of comment. The only theatrical experience they have is listening to their OBC recording of Les Miz.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#40re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:57am

You have NO idea how old I am.

All I said to Tuttle (who is not very liked on this board) was to prove who his sources were. And then pointed out how he had made a ridiculous post about "Brittany" Spears being cast in the Wicked movie. Well, her name isn't spelled "Brittany" and there ISN'T A WICKED MOVIE!!!

And this person claims to work in the industry. What industry? The industry of starting fake rumors about things that don't exist? I think not.

Think before you speak, hun. Especially when I didn't attack you.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
Updated On: 4/24/05 at 02:57 AM

munkustrap178
#41re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 2:59am

Wow....RockyRoad, Tuttle is annoying, come on.

And Tuttle, Clarkson wasn't in NYC for SNL recently. That was taped MONTHS ago.

Mr. Tuttle
#42re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:06am

Why thank you FOA..I never knew I was disliked. I guess you do answer for the whole board. And you've been here a whole five months. My, my...you are such a big boy now. Now, back to the sandbox.

And Munkey..lets see...two months ago...recently...hmm..yeah..that's "recent". Sorry dear, try and find some other idiotic thing to harp on. Just keep diggin your hole deeper.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#43re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:07am

Oh Tuttle. Dear sweet DELUSIONAL Tuttle. How you make me laugh.

Mr. Tuttle
#44re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:10am

Wow..big word for such a little boy. I'm sure that will be on your SAT.

munkustrap178
#45re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:11am

Tuttle, why do you even post on this board anymore? You're clearly a useless piece of trash. No one values anything you say and you're just a pain in the ass. Seriously dude - give it a rest.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#46re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:11am

You have no idea who I am or how old I am. If you did I'm sure you would choke on your words. But, I'll keep it to myself...we need more a**holes in the world.

RockyRoad Profile Photo
RockyRoad
#47re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:12am

Oh god this is getting funny. The guy who believed the Britany crap is calling someone else an idiot. You can't make this stuff up.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#48re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:14am

When did I say I believed it? I said the post was fake and that there wasn't a WICKED movie. That counts as believing it?

Yea...ummm...ok.

munkustrap178
#49re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/24/05 at 3:16am

Rocky, if Tuttle knew how to joke, he would have made it overwhelmingly clear that he was joking about Britney in WICKED. However, since he was clearly home schooled by his inbred mother of 19 kids fed on a diet of potatoes and squirrel, he can't be held up to the level that average people of society are.

Videos