Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN

Mr.  Tuttle Profile Photo
Mr. Tuttle
#0Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 9:57pm

My sources tell me Miz Clarkson is talking to BKLYN.

Replacing....hmmm...who? No longer sounds like the garden of paradise.

Great. Once screamer replaced by another.

Ignorance is temporary. Stupidity last forever. Watch out BWW... HE'S BACK.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:03pm

What sources are these?

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#2re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:04pm

FOA, don't bother with this guy.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

apdarcey
#3re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN

my sources said that pigs are currently flying.

FosseBoi
#4re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kelly Clarkson! I dont know know if she can act though, but does that REALLY matter on Bway right now? Doesnt look like it. I think voice wise, she is WAY to talented to do this show. I would still love to hear her do WICKED!

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line
Updated On: 4/23/05 at 10:04 PM

Mr.  Tuttle Profile Photo
Mr. Tuttle
#5re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:08pm

Rat:
I'm someone who works in the industry, knows the industry and knows the people in the industry.

Please return to your community theater production of "Grease" and let the professionals talk.

Ignorance is temporary. Stupidity last forever. Watch out BWW... HE'S BACK.

FosseBoi
#6re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:09pm

HAHA! Thank you Mr.Tuttle!

Edit: I take ^that^ back. I didnt see that you started it. I dont think this will happen though. I wish she would go to something else.

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line
Updated On: 4/23/05 at 10:09 PM

WayWicked
#7re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:09pm

I totally believe this.

There was a message about this on her message board several months ago. She was in NYC talking to some casting people.

I think she would rock and since she has done theater before, she could draw people in.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Kimmygonbefamous Profile Photo
Kimmygonbefamous
#8re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:11pm

Maybe she could draw people in, but Emeril Lagasse could cook me brussels sprouts, and I still wouldn't eat 'em. Bad material is bad material.

"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." - Maya Angelou

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#9re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:15pm

In the industry? What industry? You can say you're the Queen of England here because you don't have to prove it.

This post comes from the person who claimed "Brittany" Spears was cast as Elphaba in the WICKED movie that there has been no talk about. You can't even spell her name when posting fake news.

I'm going to go with Rath on this one.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Princeton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
#10re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:17pm

Fabulous....reason number 394823843 NOT to see "Brooklyn."

"Y'all have a GRAND day now"

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#11re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:22pm

Ohmigosh, Emeril has a last name? Weird. I feel as though I've been living a lie.

This is my signature.

habbott
#12re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:50pm

I'd consider seeing Brooklyn if Kelly Clarkson is in it.

FosseBoi
#13re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:54pm

Oh huny! I'd DEF. goto see BKLYN if SHE was in it! Other wise, NEVER in a million years would I go see that horrid show!

Juliet2170 Profile Photo
Juliet2170
#14re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 10:55pm

lol aigoo!

i love kelly (yea texas!) and i didn't even think brooklyn was bad but even those two combined would not make me wanna buy rush tickets again...

Marlothom Profile Photo
Marlothom
#15re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:15pm

Isn't Ms. Clarkson on tour with her VERY SUCCESSFUL SOPHOMORE album? As a matter of fact I am going to see her in NYC tuesday. I doubt BKLN will still be running by the time her tour is done.

"Observe how bravely I conceal this dreadful dreadful shame I feel."

#16re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:20pm

Her second album is pretty good.

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#17re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:22pm

i can tell you that it's not true.

CJR
#18re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:23pm

I already knew it wasnt true but if it had been..... damn, I might have actually sat through Brooklyn again.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#20re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:37pm

Thank God? Tiny darling, Ms. Clarkson is more talented than anyone currently ruining their careers at the Plymouth. She would be a godsend to that show.

If this were true, I would actually go see BROOKLYN again. Yes, I would suffer that 1.45 hours to see Kelly Clarkson. And yes, I like her a lot.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

DTBG2
#21re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:41pm

i'd have to say, that i would also see brklyn if kelly was in it..i love her voice...i have the brklyn obcr and eden's voice is peircingly annoying to me...

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#22re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:47pm

sorry to pop in this thread but, if i am allowed an opinion, I would love for her to come in.. I am a HUGE Kelly fan but, right now it's not true.

FosseBoi
#23re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:47pm

munkustrap-your my new best friend! Your icon is to!LOL!:)

*leap Of Faith*
#24re: Kelly Clarkson and BKLYN
Posted: 4/23/05 at 11:48pm

i love kelly!! but she said she was trying to do a revival of funny girl in a radio interview..i would love to see her in bklyn though

Videos