News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for La Vie Boheme

La Vie Boheme Profile Photo
Member Name: La Vie Boheme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Heres where I stand,
Heres who i am,
Love me,
But dont tell me who I have to be,
Here's who I am,
I'm what you see,
You said I had to change,
And I was trying,
But my heart was lying, I'm not a child any longer,
I am stronger...

~CAMP~

Shoutouts:
~RumTumTugger22
~Rent1988
~ACTlete676
~LightMyCandle125
~CatieElphie1

Top 5 Favorite Shows (currently):

5. You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
4. The Mystery of Edwin Drood
3. Wicked
2. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
1. Rent

Favorite Musical Actor: Roger Bart

Actress: Idina Menzel

*We miss you Jerry Orbach*

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Come On And Ease ON DOWN THE ROAD! Bring Back The WIZ
 Nov 26 2005, 01:25:08 PM
One person cast: Heather Headley (sp?)

lol jk

re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Sheet Music
 Nov 26 2005, 01:21:50 PM
Wow thanks Anne, that website is great. I was excited to find that Jason Robert Brown is releasing his music from his solo album as well as some of the new songs sung by Lauren Kennedy.
re: Foa's Ave. Q understudy?
 Sep 27 2005, 12:25:33 AM
Anybody have any sound clips? I have also heard good things about him. I couldn't find an clips on his website though. Pm me or leave the link here.

-peace-

re: Multimedia Interview: Bee's Todd Buonopane Goes 'Home' to Stagedoor Man
 Aug 22 2005, 06:10:37 PM
I met Todd once because he does the same community theatre that i do. He mentioned Josie Walker who got him started and she got me started as well. He is really nice and Im so happy for him. I didn't even know he was the u/s till I saw the article. Pretty shocking.
re: Broadway Bloopers
 Jul 18 2005, 11:34:58 PM
Wicked: Idinas bed in the dorm room setting up for "Popular" didn't come on. THey didn't really break character but all of a sudden Kristin yells "Where's your bed?!?!". I was crying from laughter. THen of course Kristin pranced around untill it actually came on. SHe said it was the 2nd time thats happened.
Northshore Music Theatre Fire
 Jul 18 2005, 11:05:23 PM
Im currently doing the camp through Northshore and we were all stunned. I had just saw CInderella that night, And to think the stage is totally destroyed. THe fire started due to a tech. glitch under the stage, where they had props and costumes etc. stored. Nothing will be performed on the stage again until August 23rd. Cinderella is being pushed to next summer for the '06 season. I really loved Cinderella. Best show Ive seen there in a long time. Everything else is ruined by smoke and water dam
re: movies you wish they would make into musicals
 Jul 9 2005, 08:19:41 PM
I just ended a production of Mulan Jr. World Premiere at Northshore Music Theatre last week. I too was waiting for them to do Mulan. Its just a Jr version (1-hour) with the songs from the movie plus some new ones, actually 2 main new ones with some reprises and what-not.
re: Openly gay heartthrob Nicholas Rodriguez to star in Cinderella!
 Jul 9 2005, 08:13:02 PM
I love Northshore Music Theatre. Obviosly they are gonna aim CInderella more towards famalies because its Cinderella!
re: CAMP !!!!!!! WOW
 Jul 1 2005, 11:56:55 PM
Michael - Jai Rodriguez (sp?)

re: DRS Lotto
 Jun 24 2005, 09:14:12 PM
I won when it was in previews, there were a little less than 100 people.
re: What's so great about Seussical?
 Jun 23 2005, 11:59:23 PM
The broadway production didn't do well at all and I personally think they could have done better if it was done properly. The costumes were horrible...but high schools (well the ones ive seen) arent recreating the costumes THANK GOD. The score is underated, it has some rock, love ballads and a bit of everything. Its a very good ensemble show which is why a lot of high schools do it. Its great for all ages. Dr. Seuss into a musical...whats not to like?
re: What Vocal Range You Sing On Broadway?
 Jun 23 2005, 09:33:07 PM
Im def a tenor 1 and can hit high D's if im really warmed up, High C's if im not THAT warmed up
re: Sister Act - The Musical!
 Jun 23 2005, 09:29:11 PM
SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

RAMONA KELLER AS WHOOPI!!!!!!

re: SMILE, the Musical
 Jun 21 2005, 06:47:36 PM
I know there's a song called "DIsneyland" from it...thats pretty much all I know.
re: RENT/Idina Video Clip
 Jun 21 2005, 06:44:41 PM
flippin' sweet!
re: Broadway Softball League
 Jun 21 2005, 06:43:06 PM
Where do the games take place?
re: Spelling Bee Winner
 Jun 18 2005, 08:52:21 PM
What is the order of Spellers eliminated?
re: reaction to Norbert's win at DRS
 Jun 11 2005, 09:58:25 PM
OMFG ME TOO! My friend and I watched that and thats legit ALL we said to each other the next week. That whole video is a hoot and a half.
re: Bright Lights, Big City...
 Jun 7 2005, 10:07:24 PM
K thanks...yeah that was April my bad
re: Bright Lights, Big City...
 Jun 7 2005, 10:03:57 PM
No it does thanks.

I kinda have another question not related to anything about Bright Lights, Big City...

Is Allison in the Rent movie???? I was watching the trailer, as I do every night, and when Adam is singing towards the end of the trailer, he has really short hair and he is looking at this girl, they even have a close-up of her. And then it shows them kissing in an ally way...Anyone else noticed that?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You