Rent?

RaininSmilies
#25re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 7:56pm

I saw it once. I saw the tour two years ago and thought it was absolutely fantastic!

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#26re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 8:19pm

I'm once, twice, three times a Renthead re: Rent?
Saw the Nat'l Tour when I was 11, saw it on Broadway with Joey Fatone and Jai Rodriguez when I was 15 and then saw the non-equity Nat'l tour when I was 16
It's been a while re: Rent?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#27re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 8:22pm

Seven times. Five times Benny tour; twice Angel tour.

And no, I see shows multiple times that I REALLY REALLY HATE.

*snort*

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

gavrochegirl
#28re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 8:26pm

I've only seen it once. I was ten years old, and by then, I had been listening to RENT for three years. I thought it had a great score when I was seven years old...LOL. Anyway, I did see it, and it was...okay. But I do remember the Mark, Angel, and Collins being good. None of the female leads were very good to me.

What the puck?!

AngelofAvenueB Profile Photo
AngelofAvenueB
#29re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 11:19pm

six times: three collins tour '05 cast (with dan rosenbaum, andy meeks, and MPJ... and damien d. smith :) ) and three current b'way cast, but all three times i had understudies for at least one role... first was frenchie as joanne, second was diana kaarina as maureen (i loved her), third was krystal washington as mimi (her too) and philip dorian mcadoo as collins.
and yeah. rent is excellent.

forget regret...

angelrock25222
#30re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 11:36pm

i've lost count...seriously

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#31re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 11:37pm

I need to stop seeing it.

Just Kidding.

I've seen it wayyy too many times, though.

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

nychick9876 Profile Photo
nychick9876
#32re: Rent?
Posted: 9/17/05 at 11:40pm

i saw the tour when it came to my town last year and i fell in love with it.

sometimes i think my head is so big because it is so full of dreams- the elephant man

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#33re: Rent?
Posted: 9/18/05 at 12:27am

I've seen Rent 6 times. It is tied with Wicked for my favorite musical. It's part of the reason why I have such a crush on Adam. His voice is soooooooo sexy.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

kelleymd
#34re: Rent?
Posted: 9/18/05 at 3:34am

I saw RENT a few months ago and it was so awesome and so intense...I hesitate to see it again because I had such an emotional reaction to this show. It took me a little while to get over the whole experience and I don't know if I can do it again!! As opposed to recents posts, I think the cast had awesome chemistry and the energy the night I saw it was unreal. There was such a buzz in the theater. OK enough. I'll stop now.

Forester Profile Photo
Forester
#35re: Rent?
Posted: 9/18/05 at 3:46am

enjoy the first act and really like the music. Thought the 2nd act was boring and the ending really sucked. So, I rate it 6/10.

GlindaChenoweth Profile Photo
GlindaChenoweth
#36re: Rent?
Posted: 9/18/05 at 3:07pm

Hey sup RENT WAS 2 GOOD ON FRIDAY i saw it wit Moowithme111105 IT ROCKS SPEACILY OVER THE MOON

greenifyed Profile Photo
greenifyed
#37re: Rent?
Posted: 9/18/05 at 4:30pm

Can I please turn this thread into a conversation about who looks best in the Roger pants? Pl-ease?

"The tick BOOM tick BOOM is so loud I can't hear the rain on the grass. I can't hear the wind. I'm about to scream. But I realize I'm not alone."

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#38re: Rent?
Posted: 9/18/05 at 4:44pm

This could turn into the longest thread of all time.

RENT is my life. Touching show, it'll grow on you and never die.

THE END

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#39re: Rent?
Posted: 9/19/05 at 1:19am

Over 30 times on broadway. twice on tour and once in london. But i haven't seen the show in awhile.

Videos