pixeltracker

has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???- Page 2

has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???

Penny4Eyes Profile Photo
Penny4Eyes
#25re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 4:27pm

not true! mine are all very personal. the one from harvey fierstein, you see i was writing about my production of Fiddler and how Tevye forgot all of his lines and he wrote "be kind to a forgetful tevye. even i forget ym lines sometimes." and the other side was him singing rich man and it said for blu love (insert his autograoh here)
suttons said thanks for your wonderful letter, its great you want to be on broadway. love sutton...shoshanas said dear blu i love your drawing! good luck, love shoshana, karen olivos was a HANDWRITTEN letetr that answered all my questions, all the broadway kids signed pics and the chitty kids all wrote little notes and signed a playbill for me so you just dont write to the right people then...

MisterRussell Profile Photo
MisterRussell
#26re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 4:34pm

wrote to Chuck Wagner when i was doing Into the Woods. Got a autographed photo and a nice letter back.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#27re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 4:43pm

Adinah Alexander (from WICKED) sent me a letter and a picture.
The entire cast of BKLYN the musical signed the cover of a colored playbill and sent it to me.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#28re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 5:38pm

I've had a lot of success with writing to broadway actors. People that have sent things back are:
Sutton Foster
Michelle Federer
Cheyenne Jackson
George Hearn
Idina Menzel
Gavin Creel
Harvey Fierstein
Ann Harada
Kelli O'Hara
Victoria Clark
Matt Morrison
Jenn Gambatese
Stephanie D'Abruzzo
Stephanie J. Block

Wow, now I feel like an autograph whore.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#29re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 5:46pm

I've only written a letter to one person and that was because the theaterical experience was so overwhelming and emotionally touching. That was "Golde's Balcony" w/ Tovah Fledshuh (sp?). After I saw the show, I came home and wrote her a letter telling her how much her performance touched me and how powerful to the show. I just thanked her for the show ect... She actually wrote me back thanking me for seeing it and saying that it meant alot that people were emotionally affected by the show. It was a very kind thing for her to do.

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

Penny4Eyes Profile Photo
Penny4Eyes
#30re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 6:13pm

i think i have gotten around 30 things back...

kate2
#31re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 6:23pm

i've emailed cheyenne jackson and he emails me back. he sent me a headshot with a little note on it. he's very appreciative of his fans. Updated On: 10/12/05 at 06:23 PM

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#32re: has anyone write to any broadway actors and write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 8:33pm

I wrote to Carolee Carmello and received a very lovely handwritten letter and signed Playbill.

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#33re: has anyone writen to any broadway actors and they write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 9:03pm

Not Broadway, but I once wrote to Jennifer Garner. I didn't get a letter, but I did get an autograph.

Dollypop
#34re: has anyone written to any broadway actors and they write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 9:10pm

I wrote to Loretta Swit and she not only answered my leter, but she mailed me most of her personal belongings.

Amazing!

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#35re: has anyone written to any broadway actors and they write them back???
Posted: 10/12/05 at 9:11pm

I got a kidney from Carol Channing.

re: has anyone written to any broadway actors and they write them back???

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Videos