Grease Chat

dirty rotten guy Profile Photo
dirty rotten guy
#25re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:18pm

Suicide.

"The hallmark of aristocracy is responsibility. Oh brother, that got me, that did me in!"

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#26re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:18pm

I'm switching to Lifetime.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

jeremykushnier1fan Profile Photo
jeremykushnier1fan
#27re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:19pm

Oh, what episode of Cold Case?

Yankeefan007
#28re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:20pm

Grease
Produced by David Ian
Crashes and burns.

Looks like it'll come true.

cooperross Profile Photo
cooperross
#29re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:21pm

just remember that the Broadway crowd is NOT who this show is geared to...the same people who watch 'AI', 'Dancing with the Stars' and the rest of the reality shows will eat it up.

-Politics is like driving. To go backward, put it in R. To go forward, put it in D.
Updated On: 1/7/07 at 08:21 PM

dirty rotten guy Profile Photo
dirty rotten guy
#30re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:22pm

Did Billy Bush really just ask for that girl to have a second chance?! Ok, time to load the bullets...

"The hallmark of aristocracy is responsibility. Oh brother, that got me, that did me in!"

brainlessorwise Profile Photo
brainlessorwise
#31re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:22pm

I have a pain in my side from watching this and my cheesier side was really looking forward to it. Just for the fact that Broadway would get some national exposure. These judges are boring. Every shot of them they have the exact same expression. This is just not good.

Johnnytoc
#32re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:23pm

Wow...this is just bad.

Yankeefan007
#32re: Grease Chat

Billy loves her. If he's straight. Jury's still out on that one, no?

Worst intro to a commercial EVER.

jeremykushnier1fan
#34re: Grease Chat

She had a nice voice, but needed more training.

NathanLaneStalker
#35re: Grease Chat

The old woman looked very staged but it was funny!

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#36re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:25pm

This is just painful to watch right now, but once they narrow down the actual talent I'm pretty sure it will be the best of all of the reality competitions (that's if it lasts past the first few episodes).

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

Acurran530
#37re: Grease Chat

Yeah..........................this show kinda sucks. Okay It really sucks. Only 1 hour 5 min left to The Apprentice.

#38re: Grease Chat

why does fawn get a plee from billy? random. he should have saved that stunt for someone more talented.

NathanLaneStalker
#39re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:27pm

Billy is probably trying to get laid.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

Sargar
#40re: Grease Chat

ha...that note was rough!

"Hey Joey McIntyre, is there a balcony in Madison Square Garden? Joey knows his venues a little better than me. That's okay...I have a bigger part on broadway...:)" -Idina Menzel

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#41re: Grease Chat

Ok i turned it back on as Fawn got her 2nd chance which was a TV embarrassment..poor girl.

jeremykushnier1fan
#42re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:29pm

Well she ruined that chance. What a note.

#43re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:31pm

can you imagine going to an audition and your friend coming back in the room, and asking for another chane....lord.

Sargar
#44re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:32pm

okay...Doodie? And that damn interview about how the character Danny inspired him?!?! This show is ridiculous...

"Hey Joey McIntyre, is there a balcony in Madison Square Garden? Joey knows his venues a little better than me. That's okay...I have a bigger part on broadway...:)" -Idina Menzel

Yankeefan007
#45re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:33pm

You're a Doody. Hehe.

singingshowgirl Profile Photo
singingshowgirl
#46re: Grease Chat

wow i thought i couldn't hate grease more than i already do

but this show has proved that further hate is actually possible!!!!!!

the only thing it does for me is give me more comfort in my own abilities haha!

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#47re: Grease Chat

Watching that younger Danny wanna-be, I think they would've been smart to put on Grease with people the age of the characters... if High School Musical worked so well, it would've been smart for them to go that route. Too bad.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

SporkGoddess
#48re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:34pm

That girl had a nice soprano tone; she's definitely not meant for Sandy though.

Btw, my sister is making me watch this so she can complain afterwards to someone "who will understand."

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#49re: Grease Chat
Posted: 1/7/07 at 8:34pm

so they are casting "Grease" on NBC for Blaine Community Theatre right?

Videos