pixeltracker

goofy musical theatre website- Page 2

goofy musical theatre website

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#25re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 5:44pm

Wow- that was an amazing site. Altar Boyz here too. re: goofy musical theatre website With drama and classical music. THAT makes sense... haha. Cool idea though.

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck
Updated On: 6/14/07 at 05:44 PM

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#26re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 6:26pm

So like a retard I put my hands on the screen! And guess what I should see altar boys! I mixed up my info alot and it still gave me altar boys!

TapTapTapioca
#27re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 6:33pm

I also got Altar Boyz.

I shave me Xanadu every morning!

JustABroadwaybaby2
#28re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 6:41pm

Altar Boyz. I even made my name i hate Altarboyz and i still got it.

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." Please support BC/EFA at goodsearch.com! Search for anything, and your charity will get a cent!

fairygodmother Profile Photo
fairygodmother
#29re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 6:45pm

i held my hands up too - i just wanted to join in whole heartedly! and yes, i got altar boyz too! well done them!

retrogirl44 Profile Photo
retrogirl44
#30re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 7:55pm

I wish I had thought up this extremely creative guerilla marketing for Altar Boyz! Wow! Job well done...

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#31re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 8:09pm

Altar Boyz here too!

Just give the world Love.

NathanLaneStalker
#32re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 8:10pm

Altar Boyz. This is so stupid! lol.

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

kyleorlando Profile Photo
kyleorlando
#33re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 9:38pm

...oddly enough I have even less of a desire to see that show than before I visited their website. Hmmm.......

Current Avatar: Me.
Current Saying: What do you mean it isn't enough being pretty? Have you seen my headshots?!?

wonderwaiter Profile Photo
wonderwaiter
#34re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/14/07 at 10:47pm

Clever!

And no one grew into anything new, we just became the worst of what we were."

bially082 Profile Photo
bially082
#35re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/15/07 at 1:24am

clever idea, but completely lame that they bill it as a general musical theatre website....

You are young, life has been kind to you. You will learn.

mortgageguy79 Profile Photo
mortgageguy79
#36re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/15/07 at 9:14am

Sadly enough, we will now be hearing young kids across the land blasting Altar Boys on their iPods. Wah...wah...

Jack: For your information, most people who meet me do not know that I am gay. Will: Jack, blind and deaf people know you're gay. Dead people know you're gay. Jack: Grace, when you first met me, did you know I was gay? Grace: My dog knew.

ahmelie Profile Photo
ahmelie
#37re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/15/07 at 10:18am

...I got Tarzan.

Kidding!

I think this is rather clever.

Theatre is a safe place to do the unsafe things that need to be done. -John Patrick Shanley

ActualReality2 Profile Photo
ActualReality2
#38re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/15/07 at 11:29am

Altar Boyz!
Wow, pretty good idea!
Except for the fact that I have no plans to go and see Altar Boyz, despite my metaphysical temperature reading. re: goofy musical theatre website

There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself. -Anthony Rapp-

Born To Reign Profile Photo
Born To Reign
#39re: goofy musical theatre website
Posted: 6/15/07 at 11:36am

*whew* I went before I read the whole thread, and for a second I thought it was telling me I should have actually LIKED Altar Boyz. Glad to know it does that for everyone (not that I believe it takes my "metaphysical temperature, but I thought it would use the first page and maybe randomize some things)

It's just a message board. Let's not take it too seriously.

Videos