Chicago Tour Cast

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#25re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 9/24/08 at 3:23pm

Great links/pics/info here!!! re: Chicago Tour Cast Thank you. The non-equity is here in a couple of weeks.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS
Updated On: 9/24/08 at 03:23 PM

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#26re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 9/24/08 at 3:32pm

I believe that is the Equity tour. The Non-Eq tour, I believe closed back in May.

LouieLovesTheater Profile Photo
LouieLovesTheater
#27re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/3/08 at 10:40am

The Non-Equity tour was still going on as of two weeks ago.

I think it's nice that some members of the Non-Equity are getting the chance to go Equity.

HOWEVER...

I found the Non-Equity cast to be very disappointing. Lazy dancing (Fosse would have kicked Waldron to the curb if he'd seen her All That Jazz), uninspired acting (note to Roginiski...if no one is laughing at your Roxie monologue that doesn't mean to stretch it out longer), and some very odd singing (both times I saw it Blackwell had a cringe-inducing final riff in When You're Good to Mama).

I'm all for supporting Non-Equity tours just as much as Equity tours because I've been there before. However...you have to hold them to the same standard I think...and this cast did NOT measure up. Especially if you saw the Equity tour from a year ago. Hopefully Terra will whip them into shape re: Chicago Tour Cast

And has a full cast aannouncement for the new Equity tour been made yet?

Updated On: 11/3/08 at 10:40 AM

4thRowAsile
#28re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/3/08 at 10:45am

I actually just met someone who starts rehearsals 11/4/08 for the new tour. It is Equity and they only rehearse for a week. He said he was scheduled for to tour until July. I know that Chicago (the city) was on their schedule.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#29re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/3/08 at 1:04pm

This isn't the first time that Chicago has gone out Non-Equity. It was Non-Equity for about 2 years until the movie drove it's popularity through the roof and then they sent it out Equity again and then it just went out Non-Equity again this year.

charmer88 Profile Photo
charmer88
#30re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 12:33pm

gosh, wanna re-use the cast much?? who do they think they are, Wicked?

AndAllThatJazz22
#31re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 12:38pm

I saw the Non-Eq your,

I really enjoyed it!

ETA: This was my first time ever seeing it so it was very easy for me to enjoy it without holding high standards.

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.
Updated On: 11/9/08 at 12:38 PM

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#32re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 4:11pm

Lindsay must be getting tired. She has been doing it since January. I think it will do her some good to rest. Is she going to understudy Roxie on the Equity tour? I would assume so.

CJR
#33re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:46pm

Terra C MacLeod, Roz Ryan, Bianca Marroquin and Tom Wopat will be heading up this new tour that kicks off in NC. As well as somewhat newcomer, Dan Micciche (who I grew up with) as Mary Sunshine. Promises to be a great tour.

Wish there was a stop closer to me than Boston! They usually hit Wallingford or Hartford (which are both treks for me anyway) but I guess not this go round

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#34re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:52pm

Only 2 more days before they start. I wish I could see it but there is no where around me that is getting it.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#35re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:55pm

Is this the same cast that will be in Canada for New Year's?

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

CJR
#36re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:58pm

As far as I know at this point and time, yes.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#37re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 6:59pm

Blaxx are you referring to the cast on the first page? If you are no but Lindsay, Melanie, & Brent are going to be in the ensemble for the equity tour.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#38re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 7:00pm

Oh, I'm confused now - always wanted to see Bianca, so I thought I could catch her in Canada in December.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

NGD2225 Profile Photo
NGD2225
#39re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 7:02pm

Yes, The cast that CJR posted will be the cast you see.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#40re: Chicago Tour Cast
Posted: 11/9/08 at 7:05pm

Gotcha, thanks :)

Videos