pixeltracker

Official "Beauty & the Beast" Film Adaptation Thread- Page 20

Official "Beauty & the Beast" Film Adaptation Thread

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#475Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/15/15 at 9:01pm

"The 472 people that have commented on this thread so far."

Yes cause all of them commented right after the "Breaking News" of the thunderous applause after the table reading...

Countdown til Jordan comes on raging about how much loves me! 3..2..1...

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#476Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/15/15 at 9:24pm

Maybe the Shire would suit you better, Bilbo3.

It's called social media. That's the way it works. Welcome to 2015.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

Showface
#477Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/15/15 at 9:38pm

If McKellen's full statement is anything to go by, then Audra McDonals will be playing Garderobe as a cupboard not a wardrobe!

I'm excited, and I'm glad that news is circulating around this. The cast is getting together for the first time, and that's good! And, yes, BWW will do the social media images, and so forth, but whatever, their just hyping the film! :)

Mrtrobz
#478Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/15/15 at 9:54pm

Cupboard and wardrobe can be consoidered one in the same across parts of the UK. :)

westendfanatic Profile Photo
westendfanatic
#479Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 6:05am

well seeing from the selfie picture that josh gad took, most of the main cast seem to be in london already doing a read-through ready for when they start filming so why they are taking so long with the casting of Lumiere i don't know. As I am going to keep saying that I want Tom Hiddleston as Lumiere, he is currently filming THE NIGHT MANAGER in London at the moment, so maybe....if it was to be somebody like Jean Dujardin, he would be over in London with the rest of the cast now doing the first read-through. Maybe they are holding out for Tom Hiddleston until the end of THE NIGHT MANAGER filming, cos they should have cast Lumiere by now.

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#480Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 7:56am

Tom will be filming The new King Kong reboot that is coming out 7 days before Beauty and the beast. So I doubt he will have time to play Lumiere.

westendfanatic
#481Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 8:23am

he won't need to do much for the role of lumiere anyway cos it's all gonna be mostly CGI for the enchanted objects and the only time they will need him properly is in the beginning and the end when when they are all in "human form".

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#482Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 8:57am

I'm betting that Lumiere has already been cast. This must be worth the wait if they're holding out this long to announce.

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#483Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 9:11am

If they're already having a read-through, doesn't this mean the entire cast is already set? Ian McKellen commented on the excitement at the read-through.

westendfanatic
#484Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 10:13am

"I'm betting that Lumiere has already been cast. This must be worth the wait if they're holding out this long to announce."

If the character of Lumiere has been cast, surely they would have announced it by now and anyway, what about Chip? we haven't heard any casting about his character yet and Monsieur D'arque? nothing.

Mrtrobz
#485Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 10:19am

Cue Johnny Depp as Himself playing Monsieur Darque. :p

westendfanatic
#486Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 10:28am

"Cue Johnny Depp as Himself playing Monsieur Darque. :p"

He could be good. I mean, he needs a good film to be in right now cos his last few films, have flopped big time.

We can't determine anything at this point when it comes to casting I mean, they are gonna start filming in 4 1/2 weeks in London so we'll have to know by then. I think they should just announce the Lumiere casting already instead of just keeping us all waiting in anticipation. 

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#487Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 11:21am

I can't wait when they announce Neil Patrick Harris as Lumiere.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#488Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 11:47am

^That's actually not a bad suggestion!

Starship
#489Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 1:33pm

Anyone over NPH.

theaterfan15
#490Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/16/15 at 2:07pm

"Anyone over NPH."

I think there are choices that are much worse though I will not name any.

Updated On: 4/16/15 at 02:07 PM

westendfanatic
#491Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/17/15 at 2:01pm

just checked the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2017 imdb page now, and it has listed...

LINK = http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2771200/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Hattie Morahan (i'm guessing she is playing the Enchantress?) and Chris Andrew Mellon as the Nasty Headmaster? Who is he when he's at home?

smallvillefan16
#492Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/17/15 at 6:33pm

"Anyone over NPH."

agreed. TERRIBLE casting idea. 

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#493Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/17/15 at 7:18pm

Someone on imdb is saying Hattie Morahan may be playing Belle's mother in a flashback.

disneybroadwayfan22
#494Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/17/15 at 7:49pm

"Someone on imdb is saying Hattie Morahan may be playing Belle's mother in a flashback."

After putting the mother in Cinderella, I wouldn't be surprised

westendfanatic
#495Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/17/15 at 7:52pm

what is the Nasty Headmaster character all about? i don't remember him being in Beauty and the Beast or have they re-named Monsieur D'arque's character?

disneybroadwayfan22
#496Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/17/15 at 8:27pm

Here is Emma Watson, singing (Starts 0:42-):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMZJTlObAyM

She has a good voice and she does have a nice vibrato and it does remind me a little bit of Belle. 

Mattbrain
#497Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/17/15 at 8:31pm

"He could be good. I mean, he needs a good film to be in right now cos his last few films, have flopped big time."

I say a little prayer every day that Black Mass will be good.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Bilbo3 Profile Photo
Bilbo3
#498Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/18/15 at 8:32am

Apparently there is a new character called "The nasty Headmaster"? and We will see Belle's Mom? Ugh. New characters are not needed.  They are only doing it cause Cinderella did it that way.

westendfanatic
#499Beauty and the Beast
Posted: 4/18/15 at 10:05am

"Apparently there is a new character called "The nasty Headmaster"? and We will see Belle's Mom? Ugh. New characters are not needed.  They are only doing it cause Cinderella did it that way."

They don't need to add new characters and confuse everyone. All they should be doing, is sticking to the 1991 Disney story that everybody knows and loves.

Videos