pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 201

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#5000Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/18/18 at 4:15am

FINALLY received a response from Betsy Wolfe today (and by today, I mean 2/17/2018. I'm typing this at like 1 in the morning because it's the weekend)! She sent me a signed Playbill, a printed questionnaire (I sent her a questionnaire to answer, but she gave me a printed one with all the questions answered instead), and she also wrote a note on the back of the S.A.S.E. 

I also received responses from Noah Galvin, Brian d'Arcy James (I sent to him the week he left Hamilton on Broadway in July 2017), and possibly Jenn Colella (the reason I say 'possibly' is because I sent her a letter asking for a signed Playbill and a questionnaire to sign to put in the 9x12 S.A.S.E. I included, but I got the same S.A.S.E. back with a cast-signed Playbill with no note from her and no questionnaire either. I'm totally fine with it though because I've been wanting to send to the CFA cast again asking for another cast-signed Playbill. Oh welp, I guess I might try again...) on 2/16/2018.

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5001Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/18/18 at 2:35pm

Has anyone sent to/heard back from Sweeney Todd? I sent something to Carolee Carmello and I know she's leaving the show soon; just wondered if she typically replies and if sending it about a week ago means it'd get there too late.

josh147
#5002Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/18/18 at 2:43pm

I sent to Sweeney back when Norm Lewis was in it and got a cast-signed Playbill back in maybe 3 weeks? I just sent straight to the Barrow Street Theatre.

Josh

irishgator1
#5003Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/18/18 at 2:47pm

msmp said: "Has anyone sent to/heard back fromSweeney Todd? I sent something to Carolee Carmello and I know she's leaving the show soon; just wondered if she typically replies and if sending it about a week ago means it'd get there too late."

I heard back from Carolee within 7 days! On the other hand, I sent to Hugh at the same (one month ago) and haven’t heard, nor have I heard from stage mgt itself when I asked for a cast-signed program (much longer ago). 

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5004Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/18/18 at 9:18pm

josh147 said: "I sent to Sweeney back when Norm Lewis was in it and got a cast-signed Playbill back in maybe 3 weeks? I just sent straight to the Barrow Street Theatre.

Josh
"

Yeah, I sent to her c/o the show at the Barrow Street Theatre! And good to know, irishgator1! Thank you both!

sugarbutterflour23
#5005Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/19/18 at 12:33am

I used to write a lot more and have a binder of responses from:
Sara Ramirez, Katie Rose Clarke, Kelli O’hara, Megan Hilty, the list goes on.

Most recently I wrote to Betsy Wolfe and Caitlin Houlihan(waitress) - took 2 months but Betsy sent me 2 letters.

I wrote to Laura Dreyfuss, Olivia Puckett, and Jennifer Laura. laura and Olivia wrote back - both very generic letters but I was still excited. I never ask for playbills, i just like the correspondence.

Any luck with the following getting notes back?
Amanda Jane Cooper, Rachel Bay Jones, Christy Altamore, Mandy Gonzalez, Sara Bareilles? Those are people I’d love to write to, along with Desi oakley in the Waitress tour. Thanks!

CoolDogeGuy
#5006Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/19/18 at 2:33am

sugarbutterflour23 said: "Any luck with the following getting notes back?
Amanda Jane Cooper, Rachel Bay Jones, Christy Altomare, Mandy Gonzalez, Sara Bareilles? Those are people I’d love to write to, along with Desi Oakley in the Waitress tour. Thanks!
"

I have not written to Amanda Jane Cooper, Rachel Bay Jones (but I am planning to along with the whole company), Desi Oakley or Mandy Gonzalez. So, I don't know what to say for them.

But, I have, however, wrote to Christy Altomare and Sara Bareilles. They both are the sweetest in sending back mail.

For Christy, it took 8 weeks and a day to get a response from her. She definitely responds and will always, so don't worry if you're still waiting.

As for Sara, she definitely responds as well. I sent to her two times while she was in Waitress last year for the first time. I sent to her in a month after she started and the month she ended her role. 

So basically, it's a big yes for Christy and Sara. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

sugarbutterflour23
#5007Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/19/18 at 3:14am

Thank you so much for replying! I got the Waitress pie recipe book and want every Jenna I’ve seen to sign the front page. Any tips of best way to send rhat? How long did it take to hear back Sars? Seeing the tour on March 18. So I’m scared i won’t get it back from Sara in time for Desi. Also i didn’t get th book until after seeing Betsy 3x so I reallt want her to sign it (obvi i would pat for postage but I’m scared I’s never get it back!!!!!

Matthew Andresen
#5008Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/19/18 at 10:43am

should i wait till after the frozen previews to send to the stage manager, or should i send to them right away?

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#5009Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/20/18 at 7:48pm

sugarbutterflour23 said: "Thank you so much for replying! I got the Waitress pie recipe book and want every Jenna I’ve seen to sign the front page. Any tips of best way to send rhat? How long did it take to hear back Sars? Seeing the tour on March 18. So I’m scared i won’t get it back from Sara in time for Desi. Also i didn’t get th book until after seeing Betsy 3x so I reallt want her to sign it (obvi i would pat for postage but I’m scared I’s never get it back!!!!!"

I wouldn't send your book to each Jenna. Instead, I would send them all adhesive labels to sign that you could stick in your book!

Matthew Andresen
#5010Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/21/18 at 10:25am

Has anyone heard from Alison Luff before? I want to send to her in Escape to Margarittaville.

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#5011Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/21/18 at 5:06pm

Heard back from Taylor Trensch today, took just over 2 weeks. Has anyone here heard back from or written to Isaac Powell? I wrote to him last week.

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

theodora2 Profile Photo
theodora2
#5012Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/21/18 at 8:04pm

I sent some stuff to Will Roland, and I'm waiting on a reply. Granted, I sent it when he was on vacation, so I knew it would take a while.

Does anybody know if Mean Girls will reply? I know that they haven't opened, but I really want to send them something, maybe even a check for a playbill?

Also, I know this has been touched on, but do we know why Spongebob doesn't reply?

Thanks in advance :)

"The things that make you strange are the things that make you powerful" -- Ben Platt

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5013Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/22/18 at 1:02am

theodora2 said: "I sent some stuff to Will Roland, and I'm waiting on a reply. Granted, I sent it when he was on vacation, so I knew it would take a while.

Does anybody know if Mean Girls will reply? I know that they haven't opened, but I really want to send them something, maybe even a check for a playbill?

Also, I know this has been touched on, but do we know why Spongebob doesn't reply?

Thanks in advance :)
"

Mean Girls isn't open. Spongebob doesn't reply because they don't have anything to send out, or they don't want to.. it's just a Playbill. 

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

sugarbutterflour23
#5014Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/22/18 at 1:31am

I asked Kerry Butler where to send fan mail and she said they move in to the theatre next week so go ahead and send there. I feel like she’ll reply otherwise why take time to encourage me to send her a not? I wrote to her and Erika. Along with Sara Bareilles and Amanda Jane Cooper. I’ll write more tomorrow and let y’all know if i hear from any of the above!!!

Evans2
#5015Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/23/18 at 9:35pm

Anyone planning on sending to Frozen? How long would you suggest waiting?

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5016Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/23/18 at 10:15pm

Evans2 said: "Anyone planning on sending to Frozen? How long would you suggest waiting?"

If you're writing to the SM, I'd wait until after opening night. That's what happened w/Aladdin... they started sending after opening night

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

CoolDogeGuy
#5017Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/24/18 at 1:37am

Speaking of Frozen, is anyone planning to send to Angels in America, Escape to Margaritaville, Three Tall Women, Carousel, and Lobby Hero as well?

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#5018Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/24/18 at 10:31am

CoolDogeGuy said: "Speaking of Frozen, is anyone planning to send to Angels in America, Escape to Margaritaville, Three Tall Women, Carousel, and Lobby Hero as well?"

I'm planning on sending to Jessie Mueller in Carousel!!

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5019Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/25/18 at 2:28am

CoolDogeGuy said: "Speaking of Frozen, is anyone planning to send to Angels in America, Escape to Margaritaville, Three Tall Women, Carousel, and Lobby Hero as well?"

If I can't get tickets to Carousel, I definitely want to send to Renée Fleming. She's one of my inspirations.

Evans2
#5020Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 5:53pm

Did anyone try Lithgow and hear back?

CoolDogeGuy
#5021Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 6:05pm

Evans2 said: "Did anyone try Lithgow and hear back?"

I sent to him in January and I have not gotten a response yet. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

CoolDogeGuy
#5022Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 6:09pm

Also, does Dear Evan Hansen not ask for donations for Playbills now? I sent to Noah Galvin before he left and he sent me a Playbill (with some of the understudies' signatures and his) and the questionnaire I sent him. I did not expect a Playbill nor did I ask for one.

And someone on Tumblr said that they sent their own DEH Playbill to Taylor Trensch with no donation and he sent it back signed with no note asking for a donation. 

pc1145N
#5023Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 7:10pm

I heard back from John Lithgow in less than 3 weeks.

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#5024Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 2/26/18 at 7:11pm

Re: Dear Evan Hansen playbills
I’ve gotten playbills back from both Taylor Trensch and Jennifer Laura Thompson. I didn’t send the playbill to either.

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos