pixeltracker

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus- Page 3

Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus

mamaleh
#50Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 9:35pm

I had read an update from his wife Amanda Kloots indicating that he made it through today’s surgery. I hope he continues in a positive direction.

Alex Kulak2
#51Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 10:04pm

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-amanda-kloots-nick-cordero-amp-elvis

There's a GoFundMe started to help support him and and his family through their recovery. They've already raised over 100k in one day. It's beautiful how people can still be charitable in hard times.

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#52Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/18/20 at 10:16pm

I feel so heavily for Nick and his family. I hope he wakes up, but he is waking up to a very different life. Poor guy.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#53Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/19/20 at 3:45pm

Sunday Update: Nick Cordero Fundraiser Passes $290,000...

THIS IS AMAZING to hear!!!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#54Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/19/20 at 3:45pm

Sunday Update: Nick Cordero Fundraiser Passes $290,000...

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#55Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/19/20 at 6:43pm

Robbie2 said: "Sunday Update: Nick Cordero Fundraiser Passes $290,000...

"

The support and LOVE is just amazing now raised $323,045 the goal is $350k but I do hope they reach at least $400k - I believe they will go over that!!! Everyone  - please help with something ...anything from $5 > ???????? 
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-amanda-kloots-nick-cordero-amp-elvis?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

Updated On: 4/19/20 at 06:43 PM

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#56Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/19/20 at 11:52pm

Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Sunday Update: Nick Cordero Fundraiser Passes $290,000...

"

The support and LOVE is just amazing now raised $323,045the goal is $350k but I do hope they reach at least $400k - I believe they will go over that!!! Everyone - please help with something ...anything from $5 > ????????
https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-amanda-kloots-nick-cordero-amp-elvis?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet
"

YES!!! $350,141 raised of $350,000 goal

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#57Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/20/20 at 5:43pm

Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Sunday Update: Nick Cordero Fundraiser Passes $290,000...

"

The support and LOVE is just amazing now raised $323,045the goal is $350k but I do hope they reach at least $400k - I believe they will go over that!!! Everyone - please help with something ...anything from $5 > ????????
"

YES!!! $350,141raised of $350,000 goal
"

Overnight --- Simply Amazing the LOVE & SUPPORT ~  $378,702 raised of $425,000 goal

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#58Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/20/20 at 9:44pm

He is recovering from the surgery well, and is being weaned off the machines and medications, slowly.

GO NICK!

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#59Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/21/20 at 12:41am

Sutton Ross said: "He is recovering from the surgery well, and is being weaned off the machinesand medications, slowly.

GO NICK!
"

yesGO NICK! 

$390,093 raised of $425,000 goal

MadonnaMusical Profile Photo
MadonnaMusical
#60Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/21/20 at 6:09pm

Damn. Wasn't nick at the Atlantic Gala too? That is absolutely terrible. But reinforces why it's important that we not hold theatre events for a while. 

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#61Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/22/20 at 9:04pm

Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Sunday Update: Nick Cordero Fundraiser Passes $290,000...

"

"

"

Overnight --- Simply Amazing the LOVE & SUPPORT ~$378,702raised of $425,000 goal
"

See the amount raised each and every day is Astonishing at this point: Support & LOVE Nick!

$413,042 raised of $425,000 goal

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#62Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/24/20 at 1:33pm

Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Robbie2 said: "Sunday Update: Nick Cordero Fundraiser Passes $290,000...

"

"

"

Overnight --- Simply Amazing the LOVE & SUPPORT ~$378,702raised of $425,000 goal
"

See the amount raised each and every day is Astonishing at this point: Support & LOVE Nick!

$413,042raised of $425,000 goal

"

$428,838 raised of $425,000 goalyes Nick Cordero's wife says the Broadway star's doctors think 'he should have woken up' from coma by now  https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2020/04/24/nick-corderos-wife-says-doctors-to-ditch-ventilator-after-coronavirus/3018551001/

Sutton Ross
#63Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/24/20 at 1:39pm

Nick has now tested negative for Covid19, so that's great news, but he still has not woken up yet, despite being under no sedation. With his leg amputated, his levels have normalized, and he's doing better, I sincerely hope he does wake up soon. 

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#64Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/24/20 at 1:46pm

Sutton Ross said: "Nick has now tested negative for Covid19, so that's great news, but he still has not woken up yet, despite being under no sedation. With his leg amputated, his levels have normalized, and he's doing better, I sincerely hope he does wake up soon."

Yes, Time to WAKE UP Nick!  

Sutton Ross
#65Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/30/20 at 4:21pm

An update on Nick, I honestly don't know how much more this poor man can take. Jesus Christ.

“Yesterday was a very hard day. He started off with low blood count. Luckily, Nick’s CT scans came back clear of internal bleeding as of now, so that was a huge blessing,” she said. “However, we did learn that due to COVID, Nick’s lungs are severely damaged to look almost like he’s been a smoker for 50 years, they said, they’re that damaged. There are holes in his lungs where obviously you don’t want holes to be,” she continued. She added that they will scan his lungs with ink and take cultures to determine the best medicine to put him on. She also added that the doctors told her if Nick was 70 years old, they would be having a different conversation. He is 41. “He told me if it was his brother in there he would not be giving up hope, so I’m not giving up hope. Obviously, it was super scary news to hear,” Amanda said.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#66Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 4/30/20 at 9:44pm

Sutton Ross said: "An update on Nick, I honestly don't know how much more this poor man can take. Jesus Christ.

“Yesterday was a very hard day. He started off with low blood count. Luckily,Nick’s CT scans came back clear of internal bleeding as of now, so that was a huge blessing,” she said. “However, we did learn that due to COVID,Nick’s lungs are severely damaged to look almost like he’s been a smoker for 50 years, they said, they’re that damaged. There are holes in his lungs where obviously you don’t want holes to be,” she continued. She added that they will scan his lungs with ink and take cultures to determine the best medicine to put him on. She also added that the doctors told her ifNickwas 70 years old, they would be having a different conversation. He is 41. “He told me if it was his brother in there he would not be giving up hope, so I’m not giving up hope. Obviously, it was super scary news to hear,”Amandasaid.
"

Thanks for update Sutton $466,552 raised of $480,000 goal and the MONEY keeps rolling in ~ yes

Luminaire2 Profile Photo
Luminaire2
#67Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/6/20 at 10:44pm

Nick is currently tracking, meaning he looks to be waking up! Come on Nick!! Wake up. You got this!

https://twitter.com/broadwayworld/status/1258114688547803136?s=21

Updated On: 5/6/20 at 10:44 PM

Sutton Ross
#68Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/6/20 at 11:09pm

According to Amanda Kloots, the “Rock of Ages” actor has opened his eyes and started to show “early, early, early signs” of tracking movement.

“These are super, super small movements that not only one nurse saw, but a couple, so the doctor thinks that this is a great sign that he is starting to wake up,” Kloots said.

ItsMeRaul Profile Photo
ItsMeRaul
#69Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/7/20 at 3:47pm

Is it just me, or does this thread have a very voyeuristic feel to it?

Sutton Ross
#70Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/7/20 at 3:50pm

Giving people updates on the fight of Nick Corderos' life? Providing links to help with his medical costs? 

Nah, it's just you bro.

Fosse76
#71Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/7/20 at 3:50pm

ItsMeRaul said: "Is it just me, or does this thread have a very voyeuristic feel to it?"

Not only that,  but the reactions to an actor getting COVID-19 are different from the reactions when an usher got it. There's only room for sympathy for the people on stage, apparently. 

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#72Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/7/20 at 4:14pm

Sutton Ross said: "Giving people updates on the fight of Nick Corderos' life? Providing links to help with his medical costs?

Nah, it's just you bro.

"

Thank you Sutton ~ https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-amanda-kloots-nick-cordero-amp-elvis?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet"

UPDATE $498,769 raised of $480,000 goal

ItsMeRaul Profile Photo
ItsMeRaul
#73Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/7/20 at 10:38pm

Robbie2 said: "Sutton Ross said: "Giving people updates on the fight of Nick Corderos' life? Providing links to help with his medical costs?

Nah, it's just you bro.

"

Thank you Sutton

So say the two people most invested in being on top of posting updates...

I wish all three of them everything good in life, don't get me wrong. What you're doing feels creepy/voyeuristic IMO.

Updated On: 5/7/20 at 10:38 PM

Sutton Ross
#74Broadway Stars With COVID-19/Coronavirus
Posted: 5/7/20 at 10:49pm

Yup. Shockingly, posting in a thread about Broadway actors with this horrendous virus entitled Broadway Stars with Covid-19/Coronavirus is valid, helpful, and informative. We will post about this for as long as we wish. Have a problem with us caring about Nick and his network of people? Bye!

SENDING AMAZING VIBES TO NICK!

#WAKEUPNICK

Videos