News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....- Page 3

TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#50re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 5:18pm

I know it!
And yes - I just posted the second one. re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

A work of art is an invitation to love.

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#51re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 5:18pm

Yay for Adam!! I can't wait to see it!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

luvtheEmcee
#52re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 5:20pm

I'm ready to find someone who wants to call me tomorrow morning to make sure I'm awake. I'll kill myself if I sleep through this.

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#53re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 5:27pm

I'd volunteer, but it's three hours later here.

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

luvtheEmcee
#54re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 6:41pm

BUMP!!!

So sweet of you, Lael. re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

luvtheEmcee
#55re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 10:33pm

bumping again, because I can. Please watch, everyone!

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#56re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 10:34pm

a little over 12 hours to go!!

woot woot!!

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died

luvtheEmcee
#57re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 10:35pm

I really hope they talk to him a bit, and that he doesn't just sing. That would be fun.

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#58re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 10:42pm

that would be great! I just set my tape to the right part so i won't tape over his appearence on the wb! Now i am only hoping my mom doesn't screw up!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

luvtheEmcee
#59re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/5/05 at 10:43pm

Yep, mine's going to be in the same tape as his WB plug, too.

luvtheEmcee
#60re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:26am

One more.... few more hours!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#61re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:35am

I admit, it took me a little time to warm up to Adam Pascal. The first time I heard his sing was in a little clip of the song RENT from broadway and he was good but it wasn't something taht really stuck in my mind. Then a few weeks later I got the soundtrack as a gift and the minute i heard One Song Glory that was it. I'd never heard anyone sing the way he does on stage, really raw and coarse but powerful and full of emotion. It really made the lyrics have 10 times as much meaning, I could almost feel the emotion brimming and swirling while i listened to that song. I really do admire him as an actor and a singer. If I knew how to work my VCR, I'd set it but I'm going to try to watch it anyways. XD

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

luvtheEmcee
#62re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:37am

*nods*
Well said. He's something special, that's for sure.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#63re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:48am

He really is something special and someone who is really going to make a name for himself in the community. You really have to listen to how he sings the songs to hear it but when you do you can just feel the power radiating and he sings those songs like they are his and its all real life and happening. That is something really special and rare and it's a real pleasure for audiences to experience that. I hope he stays around for a long time.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#64re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 1:49am

Emcee, how could you? Mere hours before Adam's on TV, and your avatar has nothing to do with him?? I'm shocked!

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

ReNtHeAd04
#65re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 11:28am

i'm surprised nothing from Emcee too!!

yay!!! he'll be on sOooo soOon!!!! re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city
Updated On: 1/6/05 at 11:28 AM

QueenMuppet Profile Photo
QueenMuppet
#66re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 11:41am

I think she just be fired from her position as Adam Pascal Marketing Director re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

He's almost on and she is not bumping this thread! Unacceptable! re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

ReNtHeAd04
#67re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 11:50am

lololol you're too funny...

ahh soon!!! i hope he talks to them AND performs..but it doesn't look like it.. ohh well at least he's on tv!! re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

"maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away" -sex and the city

luvtheEmcee
#68re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 11:53am

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting. NOT PATIENTLY.

I'm going to go FALLING down the steps to my bigger tv once I get my VCR set.

WOOOO!

QueenMuppet
#69re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 11:56am

Isn't that his suit he wore for the last night of Aida? re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

I wanted a big rock number!!!!

QM

'He really wasn't good as Fieyro. Is it just me or does he sort of come across as a pimp? Just...the hand motions I've seen him do and the attitude..not that Taye is a pimp.' - SallyBrown on Taye Diggs as Fiyero

ReNtHeAd04
#70re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 11:56am

yay!! she's here!!! i'm glad! awww he looks so handsome re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

QueenMuppet
#71re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 11:57am

Oh, he is GOOD today. He is angry!

QM

ReNtHeAd04
#72re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:00pm

he was awesome.. snaps for adam

Lifeoftheparty2 Profile Photo
Lifeoftheparty2
#73re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

wow is it just me or was he really struggling?
he looked soooo sad when he finished his song, like he was so disapointed and he was gonna cry!
oh adam i love you

*Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else* -Judy Garland

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#74re: TV/VCR alert for Adam Pascal fans.....

He was amazing! And gorgeous! And he sang my favorite song!!!

Videos