pixeltracker

So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:- Page 3

So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:

Matthewjames Profile Photo
Matthewjames
#50re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/23/06 at 6:04pm

Now that is a zac I can get on board with!!!

I wished usher would have been seaweed in the movie though

and i don't know if anyone watch "what I like about you" but her best friend on the show Tina was a singer and i think should've done penny
but i am anxious to see how this all turns out
amanda is a funny girl

Once upon a time I used to play with toys, but now I'd rather play around with teenage boys

Aqualline2 Profile Photo
Aqualline2
#51re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/23/06 at 7:23pm

I like Zac with that hair cut... whenever I tried to imagine him as Link I kept picturing "we're all in this together" and it just wasn't working, but that's better

GoodbyeMyLover Profile Photo
GoodbyeMyLover
#52re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/23/06 at 8:56pm

Yay I like his new haircut. I am getting really excited for this movie!

"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." - Marilyn Monroe

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#53re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/23/06 at 9:19pm

Now I think many people who wrote off Mr Efron before are going to find themselves taking a second look. Whether they will admit it or not.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

Parks
#55re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/23/06 at 10:48pm

the squinty eyes in that first picture kinda throw me off.

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

thevolleyballer
#56re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/23/06 at 10:50pm

All of the Council Kids have MySpaces with pictures of them up, just so everyone knows. re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like: I'm sure you all do. But still. Hah.

It cracks me up how the guys all have pictures of how their hair is done in the movie. They're all on each other's Top 8's, too, which cracks me up even more. :)

BroadwayBound062 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound062
#57re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/23/06 at 10:51pm

im glad they went with a young cast!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE

"Passion can drive you crazy but is there any other way to live"

thepopularone Profile Photo
thepopularone
#58re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/24/06 at 4:20pm

now mateo, do u think you could do some more cast members?

maybe queen latifah as motormouth maybelle?

sorry, i just think they are so cool and would love to see more cast members so i can imagine how it will look

thepopularone
#59re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/24/06 at 4:21pm

Updated On: 8/24/06 at 04:21 PM

Candleshoe2 Profile Photo
Candleshoe2
#60re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/24/06 at 4:41pm

All of the Council Kids have MySpaces with pictures of them up, just so everyone knows. I'm sure you all do. But still. Hah.

It cracks me up how the guys all have pictures of how their hair is done in the movie. They're all on each other's Top 8's, too, which cracks me up even more. :)

Can you send me in the direction of that? I can't seem to find it!

thevolleyballer
#61re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/24/06 at 5:46pm

Just search for some of them. Nick Baga, Jesse Weafer, Curtis Holbrook, Spencer Liff, JP Ferreri, etc.

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#62re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/24/06 at 5:47pm

yeh most of them do.

Some people have asked me why I am not putting their myspace pictures on the blog, and frankly it would be wrong to do so.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

thepopularone
#63re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/25/06 at 10:59pm

can anybody send a link?

i can't find it!

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#64re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 3:56pm

Great new paparazzi pics of the cast at mateo's blog. Zac is looking yummy. http://hairspray-movie-musical.blogspot.com/

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

GYPSY1527 Profile Photo
GYPSY1527
#65re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 4:10pm

About Zac, my friend works at Radio Disney and told me that his songs in "High School Musical" weren't sung by him so unless there is some kind of miracle, I don't know how he's going to sound remotely desent.

Happy...Everything! Kaye Thompson

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#66re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 4:12pm

*sigh*

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

Marguerite Chauvelin
#67re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 4:13pm

He will not be dubbed in the movie. Shaiman posted on here a little while ago to say that Zac had a fine voice and could sing his own songs.

If Percy Blakeney were in Les Mis....

Percy: Sink me! If it isn't Javvurt!
Javert: Zsah-vair, it's pronounced Zsah-vair.
Pecry: But it's spelled J-A-V-E-R-T Javvurt.
Javert: Repeat after me Zsah...Zsah....
Percy: Oh! Zsa-Zsa! Like the Gabor sister! Well I personally have always prefered Eva.
Javert: (Looks for gun)

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#68re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 4:59pm

how do you have time to do these things haha
they look amazing
zacks hair is already colored

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#69re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 5:14pm

wicked4life- are you talking to me?

If so,
I did the CGs when each cast member was confirmed.
I didnt do them all at once:

Amanda came first
then Tracy, and it took me awhile until someone posted a pic of her on IMDB.
then Zac
then Elijah

then... put them all together.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#70re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 5:15pm

Mateo, youre really talented...

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#71re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 5:22pm

thanks G!

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#72re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 5:23pm

G UNIT

im really bored
and SAT tutor will be coming soon
someone feel bad for me

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

jjoey076 Profile Photo
jjoey076
#73re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 5:24pm

this might need to be posted into the "Off-Topic" board.

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#74re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 8/27/06 at 5:25pm

this thread has been here since July 1st... why move it now?

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

Videos