So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#0So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 4:19am

Perhaps like this:

Please dont let this turn into another Zac/Amanda bashing thread (there are plenty of those.) I just wanted to show you all the CG I made, as a fun experiment as to what the actors might look like in the film.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 7/1/06 at 04:19 AM

Luckydave14
#1re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 8:14am

That looks awesome! Good job

Yankeefan007
#2re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 8:31am

That does look pretty good.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#3re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 10:21am

I have a feeling Bynes' wig will be long and curly at the ends like on Broadway, and she'll have those glasses like Penelope (Amanda, Please!) has.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#4re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 12:11pm

Wow. That's awesome.

Playbill9117 Profile Photo
Playbill9117
#5re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 12:26pm

So Talented!!! What programs do you use?

Marguerite Chauvelin
#6re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 12:27pm

That looks really good!

If Percy Blakeney were in Les Mis....

Percy: Sink me! If it isn't Javvurt!
Javert: Zsah-vair, it's pronounced Zsah-vair.
Pecry: But it's spelled J-A-V-E-R-T Javvurt.
Javert: Repeat after me Zsah...Zsah....
Percy: Oh! Zsa-Zsa! Like the Gabor sister! Well I personally have always prefered Eva.
Javert: (Looks for gun)

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#7re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 12:31pm

Very nice! I may actually like the cast now re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#8re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 12:41pm

This board gets more and more like Romper Room every day...

MrSweetNAwful Profile Photo
MrSweetNAwful
#9re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 12:42pm

wow, zac doesn't look that bad as Link. Maybe it's his natural bleach blond hollister hair that turned me off.

You're reminding me of people you hear at the movies asking questions every ten seconds, "Who is that? Why is that guy walking down the street? Who's that lady coming up to him? Uh-oh, why did that car go by? Why is it so dark in this theater?" - FindingNamo on strummergirl

"If artists were machines, then I'm just a different kind of machine...I'd probably be a toaster. Actually, I'd be a toaster oven because they're more versatile. And I like making grilled cheese" -Regina Spektor

"That's, like, twelve shows! ...Or seven." -Crazy SA Fangirl

"They say that just being relaxed is the most important thing [in acting]. I take that to another level, I think kinda like yawning and...like being partially asleep onstage is also good, but whatever." - Sherie Rene Scott

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#10re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 1:12pm

thanks everyone!

Its actually done with a program that came with my scanner. I dont have photoshop, but if I did I probably could get done with things much faster.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

rKrispyt Profile Photo
rKrispyt
#11re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 1:23pm

I can't get over how much Brittany Snow looks like Lindsay Chambers (Tammy on the first tour and b'way, Penny u/s on b'way). Not sure if she's still with the show or not but...it's uncanny.

So yeah, if it doesn't work out contract-wise with Brittany, they could always go with Lindsay!!!! :)

You can check out her picture by clicking on bios then finding her name here: http://www.hairsprayonbroadway.com/home.html

If I show you the darkness I hold inside, will you bring me to light?

thevolleyballer
#12re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 3:27pm

I gotta say -- Zac and Amanda don't look half bad! I'm starting to have faith in the movie!

Great job on the whole thing, especially Elijah and Brittany! They look EXACTLY the part. re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:

Haha, I know your plea about Zac/Amanda bashing was totally for me. :P

Bret Profile Photo
Bret
#13re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 3:46pm

That looks excellent! Great job on the artwork.

"Wherever you go... I'll be right there. When you get your own private kick in the ass, just remember: it's a present from me to you." Rose's dying words to Louise

bwayondabrain
#14re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 3:55pm

nice job, mateo!
i think nicole looks great, as well as brittany!
:)

missyrose87
#15re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/1/06 at 7:40pm

Is it just me or does amanda bynes look like the old pre baby britney spears in that pic?

Dancinblonde19 Profile Photo
Dancinblonde19
#16re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/6/06 at 10:16pm

That looks great! Good job! :)

gavrochegirl
#17re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/6/06 at 10:19pm

Oooh, Zac looks cute.

*girly sigh*

What the puck?!

picturetaker9211 Profile Photo
picturetaker9211
#18re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/6/06 at 10:22pm

Wow that looks amazing! It really does look like that would be how they would look in the movie. (Whoa, was the sentence even coherent?) Great job!! re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, take the moment & making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity."
-Gilda Radner

#19re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/6/06 at 10:25pm

That makes me feel a good feeling seeing that picture.
I adore Amanda, Brittany & Nikki as choices already but seeing Zac in this picture made me agree he could pull this off.

:optimistic:

jam_man
#20re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/6/06 at 11:53pm

Well, not bad. Can't wait.

Now if you could get us a "picture" of Travolta as Edna... re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:

"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!

ThankstoPhantom
#21re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/7/06 at 12:08am

That makes me a feel a lot better. Thank you.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

Over_the_Moon
#22re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/7/06 at 12:12am

Looks great, mateo!

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#23re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/7/06 at 12:12am

Thank you all!

jam man -I did do a picture of Travolta as Edna, I posted it once before, but here it is again:

re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 7/7/06 at 12:12 AM

Over_the_Moon
#24re: So what will the Hairspray Movie kids look like:
Posted: 7/7/06 at 12:13am

Hah!

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

Videos