Rent - current cast

SweetQintheLights
#50re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 7/8/07 at 9:40pm

I suppose this is the most appropriate thread to ask this question.

Does anyone know if Todd Pettiford is in RENT now? On the RENT website, it says he is but I just would like a conformation from someone who has recently gone or has a recent playbill.

Thank you.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

moosepower93
#51re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 7/8/07 at 10:21pm

well... i saw them on monday the 2nd. they were excellent. but depending on when you plan on seeing it Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp will return on the 30th.

strelimyn Profile Photo
strelimyn
#52re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 7/8/07 at 11:41pm

A friend of mine saw the show on June 15th and brought me the Playbill - and yes, Todd Pettiford's back in RENT as an "understudy" :)

sumladfrompa.tumblr.com

SweetQintheLights
#53re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 7/9/07 at 7:22am

Yay! Thank you, strelimyn re: Rent - current cast

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

RENTingFAME Profile Photo
RENTingFAME
#54re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 7/9/07 at 4:22pm

I'm going to see it on August 13th and I cannot wait... that will be one week after the 3rd anniversary of the first time I saw RENT at the Nederlander. Yay.

Measure your life in love, RENTheads, and keep it always in your heart.

Avatar: Me with Al Larson, Jonathan Larson's father.

courtney4
#55re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 7/9/07 at 7:13pm

I think the current cast is fantastic. I love Chris. J Hanke's Mark. It's very quirky and funny. I think Tim Howar has an amazing voice and I love his One Song Glory, although he does over-act at times, I still love him. I haven't seen Tamyra yet but I hear she's great. Justin Johnston is really good as Angel, he can sing and dance really well, and he fits the part great. I absolutely LOVE Nicolette Hart's Maureen. She's really flirty and funny and I've never laughed harder than I did during her Over the Moon. D'monroe is great. And Tonya is awesome, I like her much better than Nicole Lewis. I'm not really a fan of Troy Horne. I mean he's okay but sometimes when he's singing it just kinda sounds wierd. And the ensemble is great. Haven, Mayumi, Marcus, Luther, Telly, ans Shaun steal the show during La Vie Boheme.

SweetQintheLights
#56re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 8:22pm

On the siteforrent website, the link for cast members does not mention Adam or Anthony. Granted, we all know they are in it for now but I was just wondering if anyone knows why their names do not appear there.

Is there anybody on that list that is not in RENT at the current time?

Thanks

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#57re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 8:31pm

Granted, we all know they are in it for now but I was just wondering if anyone knows why their names do not appear there.

Because the site sucks and is updated slooooowwwwly.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#58re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 8:34pm

Haven isn't really in the cast right now. She's a vacation (don't know how long, apparently.)

And I think Antonique Smith is now back as the current Mimi standby. It was Jaime for awhile but she has since left.
Updated On: 8/4/07 at 08:34 PM

courtney4
#59re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:27pm

5 months?!? Isn't Haven only out for 5 weeks? I mean, she's only getting married and going on her honeymoon. I don't think that takes 5 months.
Updated On: 8/4/07 at 10:27 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#60re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:30pm

Yes, Antonique is back as the standby.

I still haven't seen Nicolette Hart as Maureen, but Kelly Karbacz was on today so I was okay with that.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

la_vie_boheme_et_moi Profile Photo
la_vie_boheme_et_moi
#61re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:42pm

How is Kelly Karbacz, by the way? And does anyone have any pics of her?

Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them. Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince", 1943

la_vie_boheme_et_moi
#62re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:42pm

How is Kelly Karbacz, by the way?

Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them. Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince", 1943

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#63re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:44pm

I LOVE her Maureen. She's hilarious.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

la_vie_boheme_et_moi
#64re: Rent - current cast
Posted: 8/4/07 at 10:52pm

Argh, my computer is evil! I'm really excited to see her re: Rent - current cast

Videos