pixeltracker

Radcliffe in Equus pics..- Page 3

Radcliffe in Equus pics..

pab Profile Photo
pab
#50re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 6:45pm

To break away for just one second and focus on his acting. I saw him the other night in the latest episode of "Extras" on HBO and he was quite funny.

"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"

Liverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
#51re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 6:50pm

My question is, does he have any stage experience? Cause, going from HP on screen to Equus on stage is a BIG jump.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#52re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 8:33pm

According to Towleroad, "The play's producer David Pugh, had an entirely different reaction: "There was no hesitancy about taking his clothes off - he has a confidence in his own appearance. With the performances that I've witnessed, when that boy takes his shirt off, Harry Potter has flown out of Hogwarts for good. We had never seen Dan with clothes off before. We all went 'wow!'."

#53re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 8:55pm

i wish i could think he was hot. but he and my brother are practically twins. when a friend sent me one of the equus pics, i actaully believed that it was my brother. it made me throw up in my mouth a little.

JustChillin8908
#54re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 9:52pm

"oh pipe down jack ass"

I hope you're not refering to Weez who was actually quite polite in his post.

Sylar2 Profile Photo
Sylar2
#55re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 10:10pm

Suddenly, I'm a fan of Harry Potter

Redhead0322 Profile Photo
Redhead0322
#56re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 10:57pm

So this is what goes on at Hogwarts!

jerseygurl
#57re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/30/07 at 11:18pm

I'd prefer something that serves the PLAY, not prurient titillation. Nudity itself doesn't bother me; in the context of the play, when it happens, it should be shocking. It diminishes the plot and intent when it's presented before the curtain goes up.
And, yes, I know that's the way "we do things now." But there is an inherent loss. And that's all I'm saying. By the way, the original art, stage design and stage manager's script are in the London art and design museum for a reason.

wickedfiyeroofoz Profile Photo
wickedfiyeroofoz
#58re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/31/07 at 9:19am

It's funny...because every time I've been on harry potter sites I laugh at people who've turned Dan into some sex object...But once you go beyond the quidditch robes ...yooow! I suddenly get it lol

How can they see with sequins in their eyes?

bwaydoc Profile Photo
bwaydoc
#59re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/31/07 at 9:56am

His pictures are now making national news. Within the span of an hour this morning they did a story about them on Good Morning America, my morning radio show made a joke about them, and they were mentioned again on CNN Headline news.

I wish I could go back to college. Life was so simple back then. - Kate Monster.

"Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing?" - George, Grey's Anatomy

philcrosby
#60re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/31/07 at 1:54pm

Of course, this is going to be the buzz about the show because it is a major film star going full monty (and slightly underage at that) -- neither Peter Firth or Tom Hulce got this much mention and certainly didn't do huge photo spreads when they were in the original production.

But it's a shame because ... well, the sex (or at least the way it's presented here) isn't really what the play is about. The full nudity lasts less than five minutes and what follows is so shattering that you barely remember it happened.

Youg Daniel (who I believe is a VERY fine actor) is going to have to be doing an AMAZING job in this role so that by the time that scene rolls around the audience won't be only thinking about seeing Harry Potter naked.

It's a tough and very brave choice for him to make.

Rose_MacShane Profile Photo
Rose_MacShane
#61re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/31/07 at 2:03pm

Trust me, I'm just as interested in seeing if he can pull it off as I am about drooling over him. More so, actually.

http://community.livejournal.com/ltd_brands_suck/

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#62re: Radcliffe in Equus pics..
Posted: 1/31/07 at 4:13pm

Tickets are now booked. Can you believe they still had some onstage seating left for a Saturday evening preview showing? Roll on February 24th! (I bet it was some outraged Daily Mail readers returning their tickets because Harry Potter being naked is a bad influence on their children; like the nudity is the worst of his problems! XD)

Videos