pixeltracker

Natasha ... on-stage seating- Page 4

Natasha ... on-stage seating

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#75Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/16/16 at 4:00pm

I'm pretty happy with mine, too....BB....7,9 & 11.   Very excited.  (We're also seeing it in October in the orchestra.)

LOVED the show at the ART...saw it twice there, too!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

schubox
#76Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:21pm

dramamama611 said: "I'm pretty happy with mine, too....BB....7,9 & 11.   Very excited.  (We're also seeing it in October in the orchestra.)

LOVED the show at the ART...saw it twice there, too!

"

Thats about where I am too. Is there a good seating chart that shows where the seats are?

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#77Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/17/16 at 12:50pm

For those who caught the ART production, is Pierre's Salon the "central locale". Debating booking a swivel armchair. Wanna make sure it's worth the price. Any insight greatly appreciated! Natasha ... on-stage seating

jennab113 Profile Photo
jennab113
#78Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/18/16 at 4:17pm

Does anyone have a phone number I can call to make sure my tickets are correct?  I e-mailed the address posted here and got a response on Monday saying someone would look into why I had two charges and confirmation e-mails for two different dates, but nothing since then.  I responded today asking for an update and confirmation that I have a ticket for the correct show and not the incorrect date, but am waiting for a response.  This is super frustrating and a terrible way to manage tickets.

HSky
#79Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/18/16 at 4:26pm

The action was all over the place. Most of the Pierre's Study action was when Pierre played the piano or accordion, but it mainly serves as the general orchestra pit, not the action focal point.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#80Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/18/16 at 4:38pm

jennab113, this is what my email says - 

"If you have any questions, please contact:
Telecharge Customer Service 
212-239-6210 / 800-543-4835 (9am-9pm EST) "

I think I tried the 800 number and got a satisfactory response.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Broadway Geek2
#81Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/19/16 at 7:23am

Update from the OP:

I have received my tickets.  No problems.  My Credit Card account was credited then recharged as described above.  I did not have any occasion to contact Telecharge, they processed everything correctly, albeit the process was a bit strange.

We shall see if the show is a blast or a disaster (at least as seen from Table TD3&4), as it transitions to a larger space. But, such is the excitement of theater, eh?  Looking forward to Imperial Russia.  For those sharing the experience on 10/26/16 @ 2PM, enjoy the show!  

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#82Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/19/16 at 9:57am

Limelight- as HSky said, there really was no central location. Action took place on all sections of the stage and on some platforms that were in the house. Stage seating locations were not ideal for a grand view of the entirety of the action.  

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#83Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 8/21/16 at 7:43am

This is Josh Groban singing "Dust and Ashes" on stage this week in Cincinnati. This song seems to really sell "...Great Comet" and him too. I'm getting kind of excited now; can't wait. Natasha ... on-stage seatinghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR_XBkwh6Ms  

In Cincinnati on 8/12/16, even the backdrop changes to "Great Comet"

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Jshan05 Profile Photo
Jshan05
#84Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 9/6/16 at 5:06pm

Can someone who saw the production at the ART let me know if the on-stage seating is worth it? I know some things are changing from this run, but I figured it would be better than going in cold. I'll probably just get regular tickets as they're so much cheaper...but just wanted to check if it was worth it!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#85Natasha ... on-stage seating
Posted: 9/6/16 at 7:28pm

A matter of opinion, as people h as very answered. Personally, I preferred my orchestra seat a little more than onstage.

I would NOT have purchased onstage at the full price.   With the new configuration,  it's impossible to know what area will provide the best seats now, however.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos