pixeltracker

STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread- Page 4

STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#75STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread
Posted: 3/7/24 at 9:30pm

I can see this taking the Kerr.

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#76STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread
Posted: 3/8/24 at 7:59am

KevinKlawitter said: "Casting notice posted for actors & stage managers for Broadway transfer

Looking to open in 2025
"

So exciting! Hoping to catch this in London in the fall!

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#77STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread
Posted: 3/8/24 at 9:37am

I haven't seen a single episode of the TV show but I thought this was riveting. Loved the direction and design and the lead performance was remarkable. Some really clever stage craft going on and I'd assume this will be a giant hit. 

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#78STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread
Posted: 3/8/24 at 12:08pm

Took advantage of the show's Friday matinee and saw it again this afternoon from the 2nd row and it was a totally different experience than when I saw it a few months ago from the Dress Circle. The effects are really spectacular from up close - hopefully Broadway will also have cheaper tickets right up front like they do over in London. 

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#79STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread
Posted: 3/8/24 at 12:17pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Took advantage of the show's Friday matinee and saw it again this afternoon from the 2nd row and it was a totally different experience than when I saw it a few months ago from the Dress Circle. The effects are really spectacular from up close - hopefully Broadway will also have cheaper tickets right up front like they do over in London."

I wouldn’t hold my breath!

KevinKlawitter
Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#81STRANGER THINGS: THE FIRST SHADOW Play - News & Discussion Thread
Posted: 5/22/24 at 10:27am

I hadn’t realized Lauren Ward left the show in February. Hopefully she is able to transfer with it to broadway!

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

Latest Posts

Videos