pixeltracker

APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco- Page 4

APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco

MezzA101
MezzA101
#76APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 5/15/24 at 10:14am

Sarah Paulson Reveals Actor Who Sent Her 6 Pages of Notes on Broadway Show

https://people.com/sarah-paulson-reveals-actor-who-sent-6-pages-of-notes-broadway-show-trish-hawkins-8648139

BoringBoredBoard40
#77APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 5/22/24 at 2:31am

Any thoughts on the partial view seats in the mezzanine? Also, has anyone rushed in recent days, curious about seat locations?

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#78APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 5/22/24 at 8:39am

I sat in partial view seats at the Belasco for Goodnight, Oscar and have no complaints. I went to the closing Sunday afternoon performance, tickets available the day before on TKTS, and was pleased indeed. 

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#79APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 1:28pm

Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

Thanks. :)

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

yyys
#80APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 1:47pm

I rushed last weekend - box office said all rush tickets are partial view orchestra left or right.  I got row P seat 24. It was indeed partial view on some scenes happening stage right.

Huss417 said: "Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

"

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#81APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 1:51pm

Huss417 said: "Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

"

My lotto seats about two weeks ago were Orchestra Row D Seats 11 and 13. As the previous poster indicated these were partial view, but honestly I don't think we missed much. Just whenever someone was going in or out of the front door of the house. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#82APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/4/24 at 4:25pm

frogs_fan85 said: "Huss417 said: "Also checking to see if anyone knows where the rush seats have been and the lottery.

"

My lotto seats about two weeks ago were Orchestra Row D Seats 11 and 13. As the previous poster indicated these were partial view, but honestly I don't think we missed much. Just whenever someone was going in or out of the front door of the house.
"

I appreciate the info from both of you. I might checkout TKTS and pay a little more. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Videos