Glinda-wicked
Eponine-Les Miz
Nessa-Wicked
(or maybe even Mimi in Rent) Updated On: 2/27/05 at 01:43 PM

catstagestud Profile Photo
catstagestud
#76re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...
Posted: 2/27/05 at 8:00pm

Wow 4? Thank God I've done Joseph, Higgins, and Danny Zuko when I was young. Joseph is a demanding show, belting A flat in Close Every Door and G's in the finale. What I have to do though would be..

John in "John and Jen"
J&H in "Jekyll and Hyde"
Malcomn in "The Full Monty" and
Jamie in "The Last 5 Years"

www.christopherviolett.com

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#77re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...
Posted: 2/27/05 at 10:53pm

Penny- HAIRSPRAY

That part is the second-most-ultimate Cinderella story of that whole show. And the wig in the finale is awesome.

Glinda- WICKED

Screw touching young girls' hearts and all, I'd love to ride in that bubble.

Baker's Wife- INTO THE WOODS

Okay, so I've already done this role, but it was the JUNIOR version of the show. Sondheim's stuff should not be junior-ised. I'd love to do the part in the non-mutilated version, though.

Velma Kelly- CHICAGO

I don't care if Roxie is the star of the show; I would love to sing 'All That Jazz'.

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#78re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:00pm

this is so hard!!!! i narrowed it downs to ones i actually think might work with my range

kate monster/lucy the slut - Avenue Q
belle - beauty and the beast
amneris - aida
pearl - starlight express (the original)

those were the first four that came to my head and i'm clicking post before i can analyze it too much

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died

Chlydomnestra
#80re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:14pm

In no order
Maureen-Rent
Adelade-Guys and Dolls
Annie-Annie Get Your Gun
Elphaba-Wicked

thebestshowshavetransvestites Profile Photo
thebestshowshavetransvestites
#81re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:22pm

Pretending I could dance well enough to pull these off... (I hateth you SD-CP, I hateth you!) Also, you'll quickly notice that half of my dream roles are guys... Well, these are *dream* roles, and I'm odd...

Frank N. Furter - RHS
El Gallo - The Fantasticks
Maureen - Rent
Bombalurina - Cats

So let the party and the sounds rock on, I'm gonna shake it till the life has gone, gone, gone - rose tints my world and keeps me safe from my trouble and pain!

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#82re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:25pm

Yeah I wish I had the belting abilities to pull off Elphaba. I know, I'm jumping on the bandwagon, I admit it but what can I say? It's an amazing role. That role plus Maureen in RENT are my dream roles, if I ever got those roles it would be reaching one of the ultimate goals in my life.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

La Vie Boheme
#83re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...
Posted: 2/27/05 at 11:33pm

Baladeer~Assassins
Princeton/Rod~Avenue Q
Boq~Wicked
Snoopy~YAGMCB
Freddy~DRS
Mareb~Aida (even though im white)
Xanthias~The Frogs
Leo~The Producers

Couldn't decide on four, they are all #1 re: Top FOUR Dream Roles...

EDIT: Forgot to mention how awesome this thread was. Great idea!

Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Program: $10 Dirty Rotten Scoundrals Window Poster: $15 Winning the lottery with your friend: Priceless (+ $25) I<3NY
Updated On: 2/27/05 at 11:33 PM

Videos