pixeltracker

Daniel Reichard Love Thread- Page 4

Daniel Reichard Love Thread

SCBWannabe Profile Photo
SCBWannabe
#75re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/14/06 at 8:53pm

So who is going on Sunday the 20th? I don't want so sit alone and am fishing for a friend! LOL :)

Harpo Profile Photo
Harpo
#76re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/14/06 at 8:54pm

One week until Daniel performs in all his glory! Looking forward to meeting the BWWers who are going on the 21st.

In the words of Phantom2...AHHHHHHHHHH!

Corine,are you going to his show?

Duckie93
#77re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/16/06 at 5:26pm

Where's Joe's pub?

2008 Pirandello Players of SBHS present "Damn Yankees"

hauntedcoffeepot
#78re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/17/06 at 7:04am

I'll be there on Sunday, by the bar.

Duckie93
#79re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/20/06 at 12:53pm

yay i can't wait until the 23rd :) i just hope daniel will be in that day re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#80re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/20/06 at 1:10pm

Have fun, everyone who's going to the concert today and tomorrow :).

smashingasian
#81re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/20/06 at 2:17pm

I wish I could go to Daniel's show considering how close I am to the city. I hope everyone has a great time! Review people! I'd love to hear how it goes =]

hauntedcoffeepot
#82re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/22/06 at 7:02am

I went on Sunday night and I had a blast. The place was crowded, with great energy. I saw Bobby Spencer and Michael Longoria in the crowd, I think a whole "slew" of his family was there. Lol at one point he said Rocky River (or whatever town in Ohio he's from) was "representing". He was charming. Of course his voice rocked.He chose songs he downloaded from Napster during a "hazy" 3 month "fun" filled period. I found myself joining along--ok mouthing the words, cause god knows ppl around me would have killed me if I actually sang :) [see Bdwy pet peeves thread]

So Mr Reichard, as you so eloquently stated, I DID get my $25 plus 2$ something service charge worth that night!

Man's got some great vocals, and I personally have to thank him for changing his shirt onstage...Thank You (VBG).

Updated On: 8/22/06 at 07:02 AM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#83re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/22/06 at 7:15am

The boy was AMAZING last night. His material had me singing along too..well I tried to just mouth the words, but his song choices are too hard for me to do that. re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread He sang one of my favorite songs by Cat Stevens (Father & Son) while his brother Michael strung along on guitar...what a talened family. Anyone who has missed Daniel in concert make sure you don't the next time. He'll put you in a great mood and make you glad you came along on this journey with him.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duckie93
#84re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/24/06 at 12:22pm

aww it sounded great !!

Duckie93
#85re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/26/06 at 1:08pm

wait this just got though my head he got changed on stage?

hauntedcoffeepot
#86re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/29/06 at 12:12pm

Another chance to catch Daniel perform live...this time on Sept 22nd at Ars Nova. It's part of the NYMTF.

Duckie93
#87re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/29/06 at 7:30pm

whats NYMTF? (New York _ theater _?)

hauntedcoffeepot
#88re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 8/31/06 at 7:17am

NYMF-New York Musical Theatre Festival {ok so it's NYMF and not NYMTF..live and learn)

Here's the link to purchase tickets to Daniel's show on the 22nd of September.

https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/pe/16114

Updated On: 9/6/06 at 07:17 AM

Duckie93
#89re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/2/06 at 1:43pm

kaythanks!

littlelotte64 Profile Photo
littlelotte64
#90re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/6/06 at 4:20pm

When I first heard him sing his voice totally blew me away. It helps that hes absolutely adorable too. lol.

BrunetteBombshell
#91re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/6/06 at 4:30pm

He's so amazingly talented. I'd give anything to see him perform live. He also has beautiful eyes.

Duckie93
#92re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/7/06 at 2:31pm

i know his eyes are just like bam!(a good bam)

(i know that sounded dumb...)

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#93re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/7/06 at 2:37pm

re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 9/7/06 at 02:37 PM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#94re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/23/06 at 9:42am

Last night at ARVS NOVA Daniel and his friends rocked the house once again !!! He is such an amazing performer and knows exactly what songs to sing to get his audience rocking and singing along with him. It's been along time since a performer has had such an impact on me. Anyone who has a chance to see Daniel in concert MUST go..no matter what the price of admission is..and this was only $20. Rock on Daniel !!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Duckie93
#95re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/23/06 at 10:03am

aww that sounds great

JLY's Jersey Gal Profile Photo
JLY's Jersey Gal
#96re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/23/06 at 10:24am

Daniel is a sweet, gentle, and goofy guy!

"Awww! Boo!"

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#97re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/23/06 at 10:27am

I PM'd some of this to Boobs this morning but wanted to declare my Daniel Love publicly:

Daniel's talent and verve and combination of cute vulnerability and breezy self-confidence--and that voice!--are thrilling.

My favorite songs were the one from Radiant Baby, which he does gorgeously, and Daydream Believer, which made me a teenage boy again for a moment.

Updated On: 9/23/06 at 10:27 AM

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#98re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/23/06 at 11:57am

Second, second, second.

I can't add much, but I must say that only he could make "Potato" work so adorably well (and obviously I can't after a single lychee martini). And it was lovely how he made a point to show a genuine interest in and gratitude to every person who attended.

Special thanks to the angel who gave me an extra ticket. re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread

Duckie93
#99re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread
Posted: 9/29/06 at 5:09pm

awww
re: Daniel Reichard Love Thread

Updated On: 9/29/06 at 05:09 PM

Videos