pixeltracker

Your hero's biggest mistake?- Page 5

Your hero's biggest mistake?

Tesse Profile Photo
Tesse
#100re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:15am

Thing is, no one else seems to need singling out. YOU started this flame war with YOUR insults, and YOU kept it going, even when others tried to gently point out how you might have made the situation better.

Do come back when you have something original or intelligent to add to a respectful debate, rather than just repeating your tactless inanities.

Peace out.

"I hate musicals... People don't sing in real life."
"Well, maybe they should."
--Kiss of the Spider Woman (cut line)

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#101re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:26am

It looks like BWW has it's very own Ann Coulter....Mazeltov!!!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#102re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:27am

For the record, my hero's biggest mistake: Tennessee Williams=Pills and alcohol.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Illegally Blondish Profile Photo
Illegally Blondish
#103re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:37am

My "hero's" (if you want to call her that) biggest mistake is having gained quite a reputation for being unreliable and having it affect the future of her career. That said, her brilliance will no longer be part of an upcoming musical which could have easily earned her a well due Tony award.

Quite unfortunate.

#104re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:44am

Peace Out? Who do you think you are fooling?
Did you read my original post? I said that I thought Margo should teach a class in musical theatre nastiness. My only error was using the word "should." Clearly Margo has already started classes because after that post all the nasty name calling started...not by me, albeit continued by me, but my Margo's students/lapdogs such as yourself. Give up the politeness/ I'm-the-sole-voice-of-reason act...we all see right through it. You don't like me and I dont' like you. Save the "peace outs" for the picket lines.
Updated On: 9/15/05 at 11:44 AM

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#105re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:51am

Yawn.

Blondish, are you talking about Laura Benanti?

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

smartpenguin78 Profile Photo
smartpenguin78
#106re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:53am

My heroes biggest mistake was teaching a class in mucical theatre nastiness. Of course, I am my own hero.

I stand corrected, you are as vapid as they say.

Illegally Blondish
#107re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 11:55am

Nope, not Laura Benanti. She seems to be doing just fine for herself, what with Starved out and all. re: Your hero's biggest mistake?

#108re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:00pm

Running out of steam, popcultureboy? Come on, you can think of something nasty to say in an attempt to hurt my feelings. It will be a feeble attempt...but you still have it in you. I know it.

Don't let your Master Margo down. I'm sure she has taught you all her nastiness tricks. Here... I'll intentionally spell soemthin wrong so you can make fun of that.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#109re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:03pm

This would work so much better if you actually had something with which to debate, instead of sitting there trying to get people to fight. Nothing better to do?

A work of art is an invitation to love.

popcultureboy
#110re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:04pm

Blondish, is it Donna Murphy? There is someone else once connected to Legally Blonde I can think of who is still very popular so it can't be her.

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

#111re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:11pm

Thanks for the conern about my daily schedule. Yeah,I've got more important things to do... but nothing quite as fun as reading the angry and amusing postings of Margo's lapdogs such as yourself.

As for nothing to debate. I don't claim to be debating. I'm just responding to the posts. If you want to stop my responses, stop addressing me in your post. Pretty simple...or should I use popcultureboys' catch phrase...just a thought.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#112re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:11pm

*hops into Margo's lap*

mhmmmmm. re: Your hero's biggest mistake?

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Illegally Blondish
#113re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:14pm

No, it's not Donna Murphy, though I LOVE her! This woman's not connected to Legally Blonde. I just think she's the most brilliant musical theatre performer and she's a good person. (I don't believe that constitutes as a hero, though when much younger I did.) It's upsetting to see what her career is becoming.

popcultureboy
#114re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:17pm

well I'm all out of ideas, so spill it! PM me if you don't want to put it on the thread.

#115re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:21pm

Sorry, popcultureboy. We play in public... or we don't play. Better you should pm Margo and ask her advice in sly nastiness..then get back to me. Good Luck.

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#116re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:24pm

If there's two things that sometimes get on my nerves about the boards, it's that sometimes people kiss each others butts a bit too much and some people are bitchy just to be bitchy.

I don't want to seem like I'm doing the first thing, but I enjoy Margo's posts. He has a certain way of writing that is concise and forthright, which some people might take as pretension. I really don't see where menzella is coming from with his harsh comments though.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

popcultureboy
#117re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:25pm

I wasn't adressing you, I was adressing Illegally Blondish.

#118re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:31pm

OOPS!!! Sorry, popcultureboy, I'm sooo you used to you trying to take shot at me, I didn't make the connection. Again, sorry, maybe next time.. Carry on.

Garland Grrrl Profile Photo
Garland Grrrl
#119re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 12:53pm

billy bob.

Mind is Mantra.

Sumofallthings Profile Photo
Sumofallthings
#120re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 6:55pm

See menzella, the way I figure it, we already have won so why continue fighting. You attack three of the most respected members of this board: PopCultureBoy, Margo and Emcee. You attack me and well to each his own opinion of me. You have no standing on this board and you've managed to argue yourself into a corner that you built all by yourself. We don't have to do anything because you went out to buy the shovel you'll dig your posting grave in. There is little tolerance or respect on this board for pushovers, there's even less for disrespectful non-entities.

BSoBW2: I punched Sondheim in the face after I saw Wicked and said, "Why couldn't you write like that!?"

#121re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 7:40pm

I can't believe how much this thread made me laugh. People's perceptions are certainly interesting.

hot_brdwy_diva Profile Photo
hot_brdwy_diva
#122re: Your hero's biggest mistake?
Posted: 9/15/05 at 7:54pm

.....entertaining..

All right boys and girls. Can we agree to disagree and move on with our lives?

"You just have to do what your voice tells you to do." -Linda Eder

yipper Profile Photo
yipper
#123Just a Thought
Posted: 9/15/05 at 9:39pm

I've been reading your passionate responses to that evil bitch menzella. I can really see that you made good use of your time and talent in villifying her. Only problem... there is no menzella. Or, rather, I'm menzella.

Didn't ANY you guys calling menzella stupid, figure it out?

I decided yesterday to stop visiting Broadwayworld.com. Takes too much time. And, frankly, the level of intelligent conversation is pretty low. So I thought I'd have a little fun before I left. I invented this bitch to get the goat of you foolish people wasting your lives on this board. Don't you have any real friends? I mean people that you can talk to in person. Guess not. I suppose you should be grateful that technology has provided society's theatre geeks a place to gather and be bitchy together in an attempt to fill their empty lives.

So I bid you all a fond and final farewell...
with hugs and kisses to

sumofallthings (Honey,you don't add up to much)
popcultureboy (Boy? More like old queer)
Emcee (Quit hanging around gay guys, you'll never find a straight who loves a bitchy fag hag)
Margo (Honey, stop spouting out the crap you read from books and come up with some original ideas about interpreting theatre. You are not dumb...I know you can do it)

Bye, thanks for the laughs! Just a Thought

I won't be coming back so go ahead and have fun dragging my screenname though the mud. You'll only prove my point that you are wasting your lives.

Oh, yes, get a life....just a thought.

Follow the Fellow who Follows a Dream...

#124Just a Thought
Posted: 9/15/05 at 9:43pm

And that's why I was laughing. Bye.

Videos