LIVING ON LOVE Reviews

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#125LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/21/15 at 10:10pm

Its not my fault people on here attack me! And I always make comments like that, but them people attack me for having an opinion!

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#126LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/21/15 at 10:28pm

And we're back!

indytallguy
#127LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/21/15 at 11:18pm

"Its not my fault people on here attack me! And I always make comments like that, but them people attack me for having an opinion!"

If you genuinely believe this, cut and paste all your comments from any given 2-3 days. I think you'll see some are lucid and add to the thread.  Others, not so much.

jayinchelsea Profile Photo
jayinchelsea
#128LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/21/15 at 11:33pm

Will someone out there explain to me where shows like this, DOCTOR ZHIVAGO, IT SHOULDA BEEN YOU et al, get their investors from? How do producers convince otherwise intelligent, wealthy people to part with their money? I saw this dog up in Williamstown last summer, it was totally unfunny, the audience hated it, many of us walked out at the intermission, and yet here it is. How does this happen?

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#129LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/21/15 at 11:44pm

"Its not my fault people on here attack me!"

Yes, Pinto, it is. In addition to not being a clown, you might want to consider that introspection is sometimes a more salutary approach than making yourself out as a victim. 

Phillypinto
#130LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/21/15 at 11:47pm

jayinchealsea, that is not true. That is YOUR personal experience

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
#131LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:03am

""Its not my fault people on here attack me!"
Yes, Pinto, it is. In addition to not being a clown, you might want to consider that introspection is sometimes a more salutary approach than making yourself out as a victim. "

Too much for our little miss Pinto to follow.  Big words hurt its little head.  

Phillypinto
#132LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:08am

Play Esq, can you please get a new picture of a Broadway star? what in the world is that, a weight scale thing?

BosBroad
#133LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:11am

Maybe we could have a talk with and about Pinto thread, and that way if we want to read about the topic of the other threads, it will be easier.  Just a suggestion.  LIVING ON LOVE Reviews

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#134LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:12am

Phillypinto, that would be Lady Justice's scales.

Phillypinto
#135LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:17am

BosBroad, blame the other people on here who feel the need to attack me, and write unnecessary comments on the boards, therefore cluttering it. Not my fault!

Wilmingtom
#136LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:34am

Yet another thread hijacked by the squabbling kids.  Back to the adult boards.

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#137LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:41am

Pinto, Can you get a new picture that doesn't make you look so fat. (I know you are quite svelte but that dress does you no favors.)

Phillypinto
#138LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:48am

That picture doesn't make me look fat at all. Your picture is pure cheese, and it really pisses me the **** off!

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#139LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:53am

"Yet another thread hijacked by the squabbling kids.  Back to the adult boards."

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#140LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 12:53am

You don't like BOB CRANE?

Phillypinto
#141LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 1:04am

I don't know much of his work, but that pic is annoying. Always smiling at me

Pootie2
#142LIVING ON LOVE Reviews
Posted: 4/22/15 at 8:12am

"Will someone out there explain to me where shows like this, DOCTOR ZHIVAGO, IT SHOULDA BEEN YOU et al, get their investors from? How do producers convince otherwise intelligent, wealthy people to part with their money? I saw this dog up in Williamstown last summer, it was totally unfunny, the audience hated it, many of us walked out at the intermission, and yet here it is. How does this happen?"

Maybe these rich investors are very out of touch with the (plebian by their standards?) tourists that they hope to entice. Like what happened to Honeymoon in Vegas. 

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

Videos